Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

Από _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... Περισσότερα

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

twenty.

2.6K 97 84
Από _KayParrilla

(Same day...)

Lauren:

Angie and Dinah still hadn't come back yet and honestly I was a little worried because who knows what Angie is saying to Dinah right now. She might even been tormenting her and I'm not there to save her.

Currently I'm down in the kitchen eating breakfast with Sasha, Taylor, and Gabby.

"Have more please?" Gabby asked as she took my fork from my hand and shoved a forkful of pancakes into her mouth.

I groaned and stuck my hand out for her to spit it out. "Too much Gabby you'll choke. One at a time please."

She did as told and sat quietly on my lap quietly eating the pancakes.

Sasha smiled, "Have you and Dinah told her about the baby?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet...we didn't think she'd understand it."

"I'm sure that she will Lo, just from looking at the little princess I know for a fact that she's a genius."

I smiled and watched in adoration as Gabby hummed a tune while continuing to steal food from my plate. "Have more please Mommy?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Go ahead babe. Do you have to potty?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh."

Taylor stood from the table to take her plate to the sink. "Awe she calls you mommy she's so cute." She squealed causing Gabby to smile.

"Tay could you take her to the bathroom for me?" I asked my sister.

Taylor nodded and extended her hand for Gabby to take. With no hesitation Gabby got off of my lap and walked off with Taylor.

Once they were no longer in sight Sasha cleared her throat to get my attention.

"What?" I asked.

She playfully rolled her eyes at me. "I can't believe that you're having a baby. You better send lots of pictures as he or she grows up."

"I will mama, no worries...why won't you guys just come out to LA?"

She shook her head. "I don't know...I just don't think it's safe for Taylor to fly until..."

I sighed. "How has she been Ma? She seems a little different."

"She's back at 84 on the list Lauren it's kind of bothering her." She said sadly.

"What?"

Sasha nodded. "Yes. Lauren...she's already accepting the fact that she'll die soon."

My heart felt as if it had been ripped from my chest. This definitely wasn't the first time that this comment came up. Taylor was very accepting about a lot of things, death being one of them. Once when she was 10 she had gotten so sick to the point where she was hospitalized for nearly 6 months, while there she kept talking to me about what she thought heaven was like and I knew that it was her way of accepting death. I hated to hear her talk about it but of course I sat through it each time and then cried about whenever I was alone.

"She won't. Ma please stop allowing her to talk about that shit."

She glared at her. "Watch your tone with me Lauren Michelle. What do you expect for me to do? As much as we don't want it to happen it'll happen. Taylor has always been free spirited and open minded. She'll continue to talk about it until you accept it."

"Me?! Are you serious right now mom? Are you telling me that you're accepting the fact that she'll die?" I snapped trying so hard to fight back tears.

Sasha just sat there looking at me and shaking her head in disappointment.

Unbelievable! She's already accepted it.

Sighing I stood from my seat and ran upstairs not bothering to put my plate in the sink. The tears started to flow as soon as I made it into my room and laid across my bed.

How can she accept this? Taylor isn't going to die. She just can't!

As I cried I felt a tiny had on my cheek. I looked up from the pillow that I had my head on to see Gabby sitting there pouting. "Mommy...why you cry?" She asked.

I couldn't help but to smile at her before pulling her into my arms. "I'm okay nugget."

Gabby growled and pulled away from me. "Mommy! No cry! Hear me?" She said sternly.

I chuckled and wiped my tears. "Yes Gabby, I'm done crying. Here why don't we get dressed?" I said as I scooped her up and got out of bed.

"There are my babies."

Gabby wiggles out of my arms and took off running. "Mama!"

I turned to see Dinah limping into the room. "Hi princess. Hi Cruella." Dinah said to me.

I ignored her comment and continued to look for something for Gabby and I to wear. "Hey, why are you limping?"

Dinah sighed and laid on the bed. "Charlie horse." She mumbled before placing a pillow over her face.

"Why would you be walking on it?"

She sighed again. "Well I can't just snap my fingers and appear can I?" She sat up and looked at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I said dryly.

Dinah just looked at me before shaking her head and patting her thigh. "Liar. Come sit on Daddy's lap girl."

I rolled my eyes at her and got up from the floor to sit on her lap.

She wrapped her arms around me and reached up to kiss my lips. "Babe you were crying. Awe did little Lauren dream about cheeseburgers again and then cry about it when she woke up?" She teased.

"Fuck you Hansen. No...it was just about my sister..." I finally admitted.

Dinah nodded slightly and sighed. "Her heart?"

I nodded and started crying again. "S-she's okay with  dying...and my mom accepts it but I can't...and it's so selfish of me to even talk about this with you but yet you're listening and I-"

She shut me up by kissing me. "Lauren stop it. Expressing your feelings is not selfish. If you're referring to my dad then it's okay. I'm okay. I don't like seeing you cry Lo, why don't you and your sister sit down and talk?"

"Because I don't like talking about this with her...Dinah she's 16. She's not even in school, she's home schooled, teenagers usually talk about homecoming and other shit that they like but no. Not my sister, she talks about what she thinks Heaven is like hell she even talked about how she wanted her funeral to be once or twice when she was younger."

"You know I spent a year avoiding the topic of my dad. Mainly because I was afraid and because I didn't understand it. That's what you're doing right now Lauren. She talks about those things babe because she's aware that tomorrow isn't promised. Not for her, hell not for any of us. Your sister lives in the moment and at the same time she understands what she's going through. Something that you, or anyone else doesn't understand. Yes it's scary but as her sister you need to stay strong and just be there for her."

Damn. I really don't like it when Dinah gets all wise and shit. Not only is it cute but her ass is right.

"Thank you." I mumbled before resting my head on her chest.

She kissed my forehead. "Are you just saying that because you want me to stop talking or are you saying thank you because I'm right?"

I laughed lightly and shrugged. "Definitely because I want you to stop talking." I joked before standing. When I turned my eyes widened at the sight before me. Gabby was sitting in my suitcase quietly applying mascara to her eyebrows with her tongue sticking slightly out of the corner of her mouth to show that she was deep in concentration.

Too fucking cute!

Dinah and I laughed accidentally startling the small child.

"Uh-oh. Mommy see I pretty like you!" She shouted as she stood up inside of the suitcase.

I went to pick her up before planting kisses all over her chubby little face. "Yes you are. Your eyebrows are on fleek boo. Maybe you should do Mama's because hers look terrible."

Dinah groaned. "So mean babe." She said with a pout.

"Awe babe I'm kidding, but you should go and eat Dinah."

She nodded and stood up. "I will after I shower."

"Okay, well I'm gonna get Gabby and I together and if you feel like it later we can go out."

Dinah kissed us both before limping off into the bathroom.

X

Once I had gotten myself and Gabby dressed I did her hair in cute little pigtails before putting her down for a nap.

This parenting thing is actually fun. I really never understood why Dinah always calls Gabby bad. She's not at all, just very busy.

After assuring that she was asleep I left the room and headed downstairs and towards the kitchen where I heard Dinah, Sasha and Angie all whispering about something.

I began to become nosey and decided to stand near the kitchen foyer and listen.

"Should we tell her? I mean whenever she talks about her it's as if she's never even been apart of her life." Dinah said.

Tell who what?

"When did this even happen?"

"Sasha, sweetheart we just told you. The park. Dinah was sitting right next to her...she had this drawing it was nice but a little creepy especially since it was of present day Lauren...which she claims to not have seen in nearly 14 years."

"Wait...mama you saw my real mother today...Lauren told me that she died? Why would she lie about that?" I heard Taylor say.

What the fuck?

Not even caring I went into the kitchen. "I lied because she's the reason why you have your heart condition Taylor. We're crack babies-(Reader I hope you're satisfied! You know who you are 😂)-because of her Tay." I said causing all of them to look at me.

"Lauren!" Angie warned.

"No. Angie I'm sorry but she deserves to know. No that woman is not your mother. Angie and Sasha are,"

I glared at Dinah. "You couldn't have told me about this upstairs?"

"Sorry, I didn't know how."

I scoffed. "Whatever."

Sasha walked over to me and smacked the back of my head.

"What was that for?!" I hissed as I rubbed the spot that she just smacked.

"Because since you've been here your mouth has been out of control. 24 or not, and pregnant or not, I will not hesitate to beat your ass do you understand me?!." She said sternly.

I clenched my jaws together and mumbled "yes ma'am" under my breath.

She was kidding either. She's the sweetest woman ever but definitely will not hesitate to kick your ass if needed. I'll never forget the first time that she whooped me. I snuck out when I was 13 to go to a carnival with Camila and a few other friends even after Sasha told me that I couldn't go, when I got home that night Sasha was sitting in the living room waiting for me with a leather belt laying on her lap. It was in that moment that I knew that I had fucked up.

"Speak up." She said sternly.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now have a seat. Taylor sweetheart go get dressed you have water aerobics today."

Without a word Taylor stood from the table and headed upstairs.

There was a moment of silence and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a text from Dinah.

Daddy 😈💕: Betting $30 on your mom. You bout get that ass whooped. 😂😭

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Me: Guess what's open 24/7 but is closed for 6 months for renovations?

Daddy😈💕: ...Carl's Jr.? 👀😒

Me: Naw hoe. This pussayyy. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

I sat my phone down and smirked at Dinah who was sitting there glaring at me.

"Did she look bad?" I asked referring to Clara my birth mother.

Dinah sighed and her facial expression softened. "Yeah...she did."

"Did you want to see the drawing? I managed to get a photo of it." Angie said from the left of me.

I just simply nodded and she past me her phone.

The drawing surprised me. There was no way in hell that Clara could have gotten all of these details of me down pact if she hadn't seen me in years. I'm curious to see her honestly but then again what would I say to her if I did see her? A lot maybe but what exactly?

"Take me to her." I mumbled before looking up at Dinah.

"W-wha?"

"Take me to her. To wherever you saw her Dinah...please?"

Dinah looked over at Sasha as if she had to ask for permission.

Sasha shrugged. "Lauren..."

"Mom. Please don't. I'll be fine. I just-I want to see her...that's all."

"Babe she may not be there anymo-"

"Dinah. Please just take me...I don't know why I didn't think of it before but that's the same park where she always is."

The room was quiet before Dinah stood and picked up her phone and the keys to the rental. "Come on."

"Mom...could you please look after Gabby? She's asle-"

Sasha nodded and gave a small smile. "Go."

I walked towards the door but was stopped by Angie gently turning me around by my arm so that I could look at her.

There were no words exchanged between us in this moment. No words were needed. Since I've known Angie we've always had this way of communicating without even speaking. It was all in her eyes, they spoke for her and just from looking at her, I knew that she wanted me to be careful.

I nodded my head and she squeezed my hand before letting it go.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said as I turned back to face Dinah who was waiting patiently for me.

"Okay, come on."

We left the house and headed to the car.

I can't believe that I'm actually going to do this.

...

Okay a few things (READ PLEASE)

1. Today is my mom's birthday you guys...happy birthday Beyoncé! 😂😂

2. There will be another single chapter for Lauren when she actually meets her mother.

3. Amber has taken a hiatus...but when she returns...👀🌚

4. Filler chapters for a while, (random but still sort of following the storyline)

5. 2k already? I didn't think you guys would read this ratchet excuse of a story (kidding but thank you all so much. 😘)

6. I already said it before but I love you guys so much and your comments make my day. You're all hilarious 😂

7. I might focus on this story for a while since it's easier to write but I didn't forget about WWC, don't worry I'm working on an update for that one right now as we speak (it'll take a minute for me to post it though)

😘✨

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
239K 8K 34
Trilogy won Harmo Award for the Best Dinah/You story You are a 18 year old, senior in high school in Oakland and have every girl in the school wrappe...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
28.9K 523 5
Camila is one of the world's most sought after models and singers. Her beauty and versatile talents has paved a luxurious way to fame, fortune, and a...