When I Met You (An Amuto Love...

By Lollipop_Usagi

PAIRING: AMUTO, KUTAU, RIMAHIKO, MIRU & RANCHI Amu's been living a miserable life since her father died, her... More

Prologue: When I Met You (An Amuto Love Story)
Chapter 1: It Begins: Arrival Of The Royals!
Chapter 2: Meeting and Consequences
Chapter 3: Pain, Problems & Plans
Chapter 4: The Town Of Corinth
Chapter 5: Encounter, Meeting, Explanation & My Song
Chapter 6: Surprise Visit & Meeting the Group
Chapter 7: An Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter 8: Ikuto and Amu Encounter Each Other
Chapter 9: Tadase's Arrival and A Shocking Truth
Chapter 10: Kukai and Utau: How's Amu?
Chapter 11: Information In and Out
Chapter 12: Getting Lost & Long Time No See
Chapter 13: Talking to Tsukasa & Rima Accused!
Chapter 14: Plans For The Future & Another Mystery
Chapter 15: Unwanted Arrival & Town Mayhem
Chapter 16: Tara, Mai, and Questions Why?
Chapter 17: A Blast From The Past!
Chapter 18: Troubled Feelings
Chapter 19: The Visit and The Talk
Chapter 20: Royal Interruptions!
Chapter 22: Thinking About "I Love You's"
Chapter 23: No Matter Who You Are: I Love You
Chapter 24: Sudden Confessions, Mai's Plans & Tara's Warnings
Chapter 25: New Experiences with Another Twist!
Chapter 26: Minutes Before the Ball: No More Reason to Stay
Chapter 27: A Ball but No Amu?
Chapter 28: Rage, Truth and A Letter
Chapter 29: Searching, Looking, but not Finding
Chapter 30: Finally Found You
Chapter 31: I'm Home
Chapter 32: Reunion At Last!
Chapter 33: Can't A Guy Propose?!
Chapter 34: Love In The Most Unexpected Places
Chapter 35: Finale: One Step Closer to Tomorrow
Sequel

Chapter 21: Invitations and Shocking Decisions!

2.7K 62 7
By Lollipop_Usagi

Invitations and Shocking Decisions!

It was bright and early in the morning once more. Amu had been very happy since yesterday. She finally got to see her friends, and she also got to spend some time with them too. Amu was happy and satisfied. All of them had left last night to go back to the mansion. The Yamabukis would be returning some time today and Amu hoped that nothing would go wrong and that no one would find out that they've been to the palace.

Amu got up and she decided to walk out of her room. She dressed herself and walked out of the room, and she then bumped into Tadase and Kairi.

"Tadase-kun…and Kairi too." She stated "Morning."

"Good morning Amu-chan." Greeted Tadase with a smile.

"A pleasant morning to you Hinamori-san." Said Kairi with a smile as well.

"Ne, where are you two headed to?" asked Amu confused. She rarely saw them by her room early in the morning.

"We just happened to pass by. We hope we didn't wake you." Said Tadase.

"No, I just came out the same time you guys happened to pass the room." Stated Amu then she asked "Have you seen Ikuto or Utau around?"

"Utau-chan went to town today. She's helping Sanjo-san hand out the invitations for the upcoming ball." Explained Tadase.

"Upcoming ball?" asked Amu confused, no one ever told her about it.

"Well…yes, the royals have arranged a ball a week from now." Started Kairi "Invitations are being sent out all over the town, nearby cities and even in other nearby kingdoms."

"It sounds like it's going to be quite a big event." Said Amu.

"It will be. The king and queen want it to be a success." Said Kairi "They're making lots of preparations."

"I see…" and then Amu thought "That means I don't have much time left here. I can't stay here forever, and someone's bound to recognize me." The thought made her lonely. A huge part of her didn't want to leave, but she wouldn't mind goig back for her friends too.

"Amu-chan…are you alright?" asked Tadase concerned and confused about her sudden silence.

"Huh? Oh I'm fine." Said Amu with a smile. "Oh…about Ikuto…what's he been up to?" she asked.

"He's having a meeting today with Aruto-san. Yoru-kun is accompanying him." Stated Tadase "He wanted to tell you that. Thank you for reminding me, I almost forgot to inform you about his absence."

"Oh, so he isn't around?" asked Amu.

"No, he's out today. Almost everyone is. Even Mai-san and Ryo-san are gone for the day." Said Tadase.

"Looks like everyone's gone for now." Said Amu with a sigh, guess she'll have to spend time alone now.

"Tsukasa-san and Souko-san are still here though…." Suggested Tadase.

Amu thought about it. Tsukasa maybe, she could talk to him, but she doubted about the queen. She rarely saw queen Souko around anyway. "I'll think about it Tadase-kun, thanks." Replied Amu.

"Alright, we apologize Hinamori-san, but we have to get moving as well." Said Kairi. "We have to attend to some things."

"Of course, I'm the one who should be apologizing for keeping you both here." Said Amu.

"No, it was no trouble." Said Tadase with a smile "Well then, we'll be going now Amu-chan. Take care of yourself."

"You too Tadase-kun, Kairi." Said Amu as she smiled and bid them both goodbye.

As Tadase and Kairi left, Amu went to the gardens and started to think to herself. No Ikuto, no Utau, not even Yoru, and no friends….

"A ball is coming up, and I don't know how long I have here….after I leave, where am I supposed to go? The others offered, but I don't want to trouble them…what am I going to do now…" Amu sighed as these thoughts were running through her head. But she was right. After everything that's happened, she can't stay here forever, but…what's her next move?

Meanwhile with Utau

Utau was out with Yukairi handing out the invitations. She didn't bother handing them to people she didn't know, so she let Yukairi do that. But then again, they soon made a stop at the Fujisaki household. Utau went out of the carriage and rang the bell of the huge house.

Temari was the one who answered the door. She was shocked to see Utau standing there, she bowed politely and asked "Utau-hime, what brings you here?"

"I came here to give you an invitation Fujisaki-san." Stated Utau "It's for our upcoming ball, and I'd like it if you'd be able to come."

"The ball?" asked Temari in shock.

"Yes, it will be held at least a week from now." Said Utau with a smile "I'd like you to invite Rhythm and Yaya-san as well."

"Oh…well it's an honor to receive this invitation Utau-hime, but why so suddenly if I may ask." Asked Temari.

"I was planning to invite Nagihiko as well." Said Utau with a smile "And I'd like it if you could come too."

Temari gave Utau a warm smile and spoke "I am honored that you've invited us, but that would still depend. I'm afraid I'm not sure if I can attend. One of us might, but not all, I'm afraid so."

"I see." Replied Utau.

"Please don't take this the wrong way. It has nothing to do with you. You have treated my family so well, I wanted to thank you. But someone has to stay here…we need to take care of her." Said Temari, she knew that Utau knows what she's talking about.

"Oh…I almost forgot about that…" stated Utau. "Ami…"

"That's right. I don't want to leave her here alone. If I can't go, I'll tell Yaya-chan to go okay?" said Temari with a smile.

"Alright. Thank you, and I'm sorry to have disturbed you today." Said Utau with a smile.

"No, it's not your fault, I also want to apologize if I won't be able to attend." Said Temari.

"It's quite alright. Thank you again for your time today." Said Utau and she began to walk off.

"Wait Utau-hime…" stated Temari.

"Yes?" asked Utau as she turned around to face Temari once again.

"If you happen to really see Nagi today….can you kindly tell him that I want to see him soon and he's missed here?" asked Temari kindly.

Utau smiled warmly at her and replied "Of course, that won't be a problem. I'd be happy to."

"Thank you." Replied Temari. And with that said, Temari smiled one last time before closing the doors to her humble home….

Utau walked back into the carriage. She sat there waiting for them to get to their next destination….the Souma household…

Kukai was with Daichi inside the restaurant. They wee thinking about closing the shop again today, because they wanted to head over to the mansion to visit everyone else since the Yamaukis would be back.

As Kukai was walking to the door, he was shocked. Once he opened the door, he came face to face with Utau herself. "Woah…" he muttered, then a few seconds later, he started to laugh.

"And what, may I ask, seems to be so funny?" asked Utau with a light smile, she can never seem to get angry at Kukai.

"You are." Replied Kukai "Man, I already saw you yesterday and now when I open my front door, there you are standing right in front of me?"

"Well, I was just about to knock, so thanks for saving me the trouble of doing so." Said Utau.

"Your welcome then." Replied Kukai and then he asked "So, what are you doing here all of a sudden? Or are you just here to visit?"

"No, I'm actually here….to give you this." Utau pulled out an envelope and handed it to Kukai "This is for you and Daichi." She stated.

Kukai looked at her with a confused expression and asked "What is it exactly?"

"Go on ahead and open it." Gestured Utau.

Kukai did as he was told and opened the envelope. As he did so, he unfolded the paper inside of it and began to read. His eyes suddenly widened at it's contents and he asked. "Are you serious?"

"Is there something wrong with giving you an invitation?" asked Utau.

"No, it's not that…but it's just…we never get into these kinds of things. This is a first, that's for sure." Stated Kukai as he put a hand at the back of hair and looked at Utau. "Are you sure about this? They don't usually permit this kind of thing…"

"I know, we were quite shocked to." Stated Utau with a shrug.

"How come?" asked Kukai "Don't you guys arrange these things? I mean, they are for you right?"

"They're for me and Ikuto, but that doesn't mean I ever liked going to them." She told him. "They decided to allow this for now, and I wanted to give it a go. We finally have a say in the guest list and they did say we could invite anybody."

"Really? Well that's a shocker…." Muttered Kukai. He wandered what the reason behind this was, but he couldn't figure it out. "So, you're serious about this? But won't some of the other nobles and royals disagree to this?"

"And when did I ever care about what they think. Every time they think they're sending me a suitor that will be good for me, I always end up turning them down. That only proves my point." Stated Utau. "I'd rather do things how I want them to be done."

"True, you have a good point there." Agreed Kukai.

"By the way Kukai, where are you headed?" asked Utau.

"Oh that, I was about to go to the mansion to visit everyone. That is, before you came here all of a sudden." Said Kukai with a slight laugh.

"Really? Do you mind if I went with you?" asked Utau.

"Oh? Sure thing, but why though?" asked Kukai.

"I was planning to invite the others as well." Stated Utau with a smile.

Kukai thought about that statement for a bit and asked "And the Yamabukis? I doubt they'd skip out, and I doubt that they weren't invited by the king and queen since they had close ties with Hinamori's parents."

Utau's smile faded and replied "Sadly that's right. They have been invited, I just wished there was a way for me not to give out the invitation, but I have to…"

"Your parents expect them there don't they?" asked Kukai knowingly.

"Yes, and the fact that the Misuzawa family are expecting them as well. It looks like Dia was right. Mai was and still is close to Saaya, so I honestly don't have a choice…"

"And how do you plan to hide Hinamori from them? Saaya is bound to find out it's her." Said Kukai.

"I know. That's a fact already." Stated Utau with a smile "But, we can have two options, hopefully we don't have to use the other one…"

"And the two options are?" asked Kukai.

"I wanted to talk about it with everyone else as well. Would it be alright if I told you when we meet up with them?" asked Utau.

Of course, Kukai had no trouble in agreeing with her. One, he couldn't say know, he didn't want to anyway. And two, he respected her decision as well. "Alright, let's get going then…but…"

"But?" asked Utau confused.
"You're giving Saaya an invite right?" asked Kukai and Utau nodded.

"Yes. As I said, I have no say in this remember?" she reminded him.

"I know that. But you might want to prepare yourself for later…" stated Kukai with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Why?" asked Utau confused.

"It's nothing big, but just prepare. And…you'll see…" said Kukai. He went inside for a while and called for Daichi. "Hey Daichi, let's get going already!"

"Coming!" Daichi called back, and true to his word, he was outside in a matter of seconds. He was shocked to see Utau, but he smiled and greeted her all the same "Hi Utau."

"Hello Daichi, pleasure to see you again." Said Utau with a smile.

"Pleasure's all mine. Are you headed to the mansion too?" he asked her.

"Yes, and I guess I'll be seeing you there." Stated Utau and then she asked "Do you need a ride there?"

"Nah, someone's with you right? We wouldn't want to intrude…" said Kukai with a smile "Just have a safe trip and we'll meet you there."

"Alright, if you're sure then. I'll see you two there soon okay." Utau then walked towards the carriage and she waved them a goodbye for now.

Unknown to Utau, Yukairi had watched her actions from inside the carriage. Although she didn't hear their conversation or what they were talking about, she knew enough to say that something was up with Utau and it definitely involved Kukai…

When They Got To The Mansion….

Utau silently muttered to herself "Kukai was right…" and indeed he was. Kukai and Daichi arrived at the mansion doors just as Utau did. Utau was left there and Yukairi would fetch her back later, for she said she had other invites to hand out. Utau didn't mind, but as she said Kukai's warning was a definite truth.

That's because when she got to the mansion doors and rung the bell, Dia, as usual answered. Dia called for Saaya and Saaya was delighted to see Utau. Utau placed out her best face and she handed Saaya the invitation. She spoke of the ball and when it was to be held. After that…it happened…

"AHHHHHHHH!" Saaya screeched and was jumping up and down.

Dia closed her eyes as to try to ignore it. Kukai, who was standing beside Utau, squinted. Daichi wanted so badly to go for the gardens and make a run for it. And as for Utau who was the nearest person to Saaya, she just wanted to get it over with.

"Um…Saaya…" started Utau, she wanted to do anything to just keep her quiet.

"Oh, I am so honored. The prince must want to see me, he must be thrilled just as I am. I have to prepare for this. I'll tell mother about it right away. Oh what will I wear…" Saaya was acting as if she didn't even hear Utau, she just kept rambling on and on and on….

"Okay…" whispered Kukai as he just stared at Saaya not knowing what to say.

Utau spoke freely and tried to ignore the fact that Saaya was talking out loud and was speaking such blasphemy in front of her. "Saaya I have something I want to clear out with you…"
"Yes?" asked Saaya as she finally paid some attention to Utau.

"I would like you to know that, I will also invite everyone else in this household to the upcoming event…" Utau was cut of by Saaya's voce.

"What? B-but they're just maids! Mere commoners! They have no right to…" This time Utau was the one that cut Saaya off.

Utau's voice was firm and serious. "Nevertheless. That's final. My parents gave me full freedom with my choice and I will not take no for an answer with such a low reason. Maids, workers, whatever they are to you I see them otherwise. I wish to have them as guests just as everyone else."

"But…" Saaya tried again, but Utau didn't want to hear it.

"I'd like to make it clear that we want to see them there in fit condition. Is that understood?" asked Utau, she was not going to sink so low as to this girl. "They are being permitted to attend by my family and I do not see that as a problem, if they are not to show at the event itself, I will be back here and inquire to you about it personally."

"Y-yes of course princess." Stated Saaya silently.

"I want to make that perfectly clear to you. You are not to blame them for this, for this was my decision, mine and family's alone. Do I make myself clear?" Utau asked again, her tone filled with seriousness.

"Y-yes, I'll make sure they attend…" spoke Saaya.

Utau suddenly smiled and replied "Thank you. I'm glad you understand how important this is for me and my brother."

"O-of course I do." Said Saaya with a laugh.

"Yes, I'm glad then." Said Utau as she continued to smile, she knew Saaya couldn't go against her. "May I go ahead inside Saaya?" she asked.

"Of course, do come in." stated Saaya as she made way for Utau, Kukai and Daichi to pass through.

"Thank you…" replied Utau as she made her way inside.

Kukai and Daichi followed herself and Kukai spoke "Thank you Saaya-san. We'll be taking our leave to the garden to see everyone else."

"…" Saaya didn't speak because Utau walked towards Kukai and they walked off in the garden together. Not like Saaya cared, because a few more seconds later, she started jumping and screaming again. Dia soon followed and walked off too.

As the three of them got to the garden, they saw the complete gang right there. They all stared when they saw that Utau had come along with Kukai and Daichi.

"Minna, look they're here." Stated Ran as she gave Daichi a hug.

"Hey you guys, what are you all doing here." Asked Rima "This is a shocker."

"Utau has some news." Stated Kukai.

"Oh? Do enlighten me." Said Rima with a smile "You seem to have news for us all the time, what is it about this time?" she asked.

"I wanted to hand you guys this." Utau pulled out invitations again and handed them to each of them.
"What might this be?" asked Nagihiko as he received the invitation.

"It's an invitation. For an upcoming event." Stated Utau "I was supposed to invite Temari-san and the others to come as well, but she said things came up."

"Invite them to an event? What kind?" asked Miki.

"Please do read it." Stated Utau.

As they all read it their eyes soon widened. They soon gave Utau a stare of shock, and she just smiled back at them. "Is there something wrong?" asked Utau.

"Wrong? Are you serious about this?" asked Rima in shock "Really serious?"

"Why? Is there something wrong with this?" asked Utau "I want you all to come and attend, It would be more fun to have you all there."

"But won't royals be there? You know, from other kingdoms?" asked Ran "Will they even want us there?"

"My parents told me I have y freedom in this. So please do come." Said Utau, she really wanted them to be there, they were the only ones who could keep her out of boredom and hopefully away form Ryo and other suitors.

"Well…if it really does matter that much to you, then I guess we could go…" stated Nagihiko with a smile.

"But what about Saaya? Will she be there too?" asked Rima.

"I have no choice, she has to come. My parents are expecting her and her mother's arrival at the ball." Said Utau with a sigh.

"How are we going to go then~desu?" asked Su. "She'd never let us go and we know that you know that."

"Oh she already took care of that part of the problem." Said Kukai with a laugh.

"How?" asked Rima confused.

"I told her that I was expecting you and that she better not make any other excuses for not letting you all go." Stated Utau "It wasn't really that hard to make her say yes."

"Well, you are the princess, so she will surely listen to you." Said Daichi "But man, she sure screams loud, I think the whole town heard."

"She and that Mai girl are fit to be friends. They sure are alike, in many more ways than one." Said Miki.

"Not in a good and positive way though." Said Rima.

"So you'll go?" asked Utau with a smile.

"Sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Said Rima with a shrug and then she turned to face the others and asked "What about it guys? You all willing to go?"

"Not a problem." Replied Miki "It's a first isn't it?"

"I'm okay with it, it sounds exciting." Stated Ran happily.

"I want to go too~desu." Exclaimed Su.

"You know my vote." Stated Kukai with a thumbs up.

"Me too, count me in you guys." Said Daichi.

"I'd be honored to go to the upcoming ball Utau-chan." Smiled Nagihiko.

As all of them agreed Dia remained silent. Utau noticed this and asked "Dia, are you alright?"

"Hm?" asked Dia as she seemed to have snapped out of her trance just a while ago.

"You seem dazed." Sated Utau "Do you not want to attend? I won't force you Dia." She told her.

"No, Utau-chan please don't take things the wrong way. I do want to go…" started Dia.

"But?" asked Utau, she knew there was something more than just that.

"But, I do have some concerns that I'd like to know about. I am worried." Said Dai honestly.

"What about?" asked Ran confused. "It's just like a big party."

"Yes I know, but still there are some…issues that need to be cleared out." Stated Dia with a sighed "I just need to make sure of something."

"What might that be?" asked Utau "Don't be afraid to tell me any o your concerns or ask me anything. I would be more than happy to be able to answer them and clear things out with all of you. I don't want you all to be there with some kind of uncertainty…"

"Well, the Yamabukis will be there correct?" asked Dia "And the Misuzawa family as well…"

Utau nodded and replied "Yes, both parties are close to our family. They'd be sure to come."

"That's what I'm worried about. Especially with the fact that…well…Amu-chan is there isn't she?" stated Dia.

All of them were silent and Rima sighed "She's right, how could we forget? We can't risk them seeing Amu."

"One way or another they're bound to find her there." Stated Nagihiko.

"If that was the case, how are you planning to settle things from that point on?" asked Dia worriedly, she didn't want Amu getting into any more trouble.

"I see you're point there." Agreed Utau.

"That was my concern a while ago too remember? You told me you had some options set out." Stated Kukai. "So can you tell us about your options?"

"Of course." Smiled Utau "When it comes to Amu, I would never dare hide things from any of you."

"So? What's your plan?" asked Miki.

"I, along with Ikuto, Kairi, Tadase and even Tsukasa-san had talked this all out." Said Utau "We did expect something like this and we want to b prepared for the worst."

"What do we do?" asked Ran confused. "If they're all going to be there, then it's going to be hard…"

"Yes, it will be. That's why we have options. One we can disguise her as someone else, and if luck has it, no one could ever tell that it's her." Stated Utau.

"Then we have to act like we just met her then?" suggested Kukai.

"Yes, that would be a part of the plan. The second option would be keeping her in her room. But that would just be too unfair to Amu." Stated Utau with a sigh "We don't want to leave her alone."

"Yeah, that's a good point. The disguise might work actually, you just have to give her a complete makeover. You know, make her wear things she doesn't usually wear, fix her hair and stuff." Stated Rima.

"But what if she get's recognized? Won't the Yamabukis cause a fuss?" asked Nagihiko "We have to have some kind of back-up plan. Just in case." He suggested.

"That's the thing. Tsukasa-san said that if they do figure out that it's her, they would never dare cause a fuss." Said Utau "That's the upside in this."

"Why won't they?" asked Ran.

"Because if they do, they'd get found out." Stated Daichi "Their whole charade is done for."

"Yeah, but won't that be better?" asked Kukai with a grin "If they do get found out, then the truth is finally going to be revealed to everyone and we have a huge number of witnesses too."

"That's exactly what Kairi said. No matter how it goes, we have a one step advantage. If they don't recognize Amu, then that's a good thing…" started Utau.

"And if they do, they have to keep quiet about it, cause if they cause some kind of racket, then they're all done for." Said Kukai "It's a foolproof plan!"

"Dia, what do you think?" asked Miki "We can give it a shot, and if something goes wrong, we'll all be there for Amu-chan."

"…" Dia thought about it for a moment and stayed silent, then she finally smiled. She looked at Utau and spoke "Alright, I guess we could give it a try. And if we fail…"

"We don't have to be afraid!" cheered Ran.

"Because we'll always have…" started Kukai…

"Each Other!" most of them cheered.

"Exactly!" agreed Kukai with a thumbs up.

"How lucky…" muttered Utau "Having such a supporting family…"

Unknown to her, Kukai heard and he spoke "You're a part of this family now too you know."

"Hm?" asked Utau confused.

"All our friends are members of our family." Said Ran with a smile.

"That includes you, and your brother too." Said Rima with a smile "And that Yoru guy."

"You can count on us Utau-chan. We'll always be here for you~desu." Said Su with a warm smile.

"And we'll be here whenever you need us. We'll never leave you behind Utau-chan." Assured Ran.

"You have us now, you're not alone anymore so you can rely on us. Just knock on our door whenever you need to and you can count on us to be there to answer." Said Kukai as he grinned and gave her a thumbs up again.

"Thank you…thank you all so much…" Utau smiled happily and she was glad, she was finally part of a caring and loving family of friends she'd never thought she would ever have…

Back At the Palace….

Ikuto just finished his duties and got back with Yoru inside the palace. He sighed, he went through one boring day, he was glad though, when he found out that Mai and Ryo haven't come home yet.

He was glad to be back, glad to be away from all of the stress and glad to be able to see Amu once more. He headed straight for her room and he found her there seated on her bed, humming a tune to herself.

"Glad to see you aren't asleep yet Amu." Stated Ikuto as he went inside.

"Ikuto! You're back!" there was a hint of excitement in her voice, one even she didn't expect to come out.

Ikuto raised his eyebrow and smirked "Did you miss me Amu? You seem so excited to have me back here."

Amu blushed ten shades of red and out up her stubborn attitude again "As if! Who would miss you? You just shocked me that's all."

"Of course I did. How could I have missed that?" asked Ikuto sarcastically. Then he looked at Amu and asked "So, what have you been doing while I was gone? Chatting with Utau?" he suggested.

"Utau wasn't here, she's still out actually." Stated Amu sadly.

"Tadase?" asked Ikuto.

"Not here." She replied.

"Kairi?" he asked again.

"Nope." She replied once more.

"Were you left alone?" asked Ikuto in shock.

"I don't mind Ikuto, I understand that you were all busy. I've heard all about the upcoming ball…" she stated.

"Right, I know about that too…" sighed Ikuto.

"I was thinking…" started Amu.

"What is it?" asked Ikuto a bit confused.

"Well…everything has been going by, and you've all done so much for me. I was just thinking…you were all busy, and I didn't want to intrude…" started Amu, she sounded uncertain.

"Amu, what are you getting at?" asked Ikuto.

"I…Ikuto…I think…I think that, it's just about time already. You've done so much…" she told him and she looked up and smiled "Ikuto, I think…it's time that…I…"

"You what Amu?" asked Ikuto.

"I leave." She stated.

"What?" Ikuto couldn't believe it, why would she leave, did she really want to? Did he want her to? Why? Why did she want to go? Wasn't she happy here? "Amu…why?" and there he was waiting, and wanting an explanation, and he wasn't going to let her go without one.

Why does Amu want to leave? What's Ikuto going to do about it? Will he let her go? What's going to happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 233 19
Misaki lives with her mother, father and two sisters in the land of seika. They may seem like your everyday family but they are not. Misaki is the ou...
770 41 39
A young girl lives in the forest all alone. No family, no friends and worst of all no memories. She just woke up one day lying on the forest floor. ...
1.1K 37 9
A crossover between My Hero Academia and Barbie Princess Charm school👑 ⚜---------------------------⚜ Izuku Togata is a Cafe worker in the run-down...
10.9K 372 11
Amu and Ikuto were best friends since they were young, until that accident that made Amu go into a coma for 4 years. She sees Ikuto in highschool(Sei...