Short Stories of Fanfic

By ladycat17563

This is a collection of short stories from different fandoms. Enjoy! More

Vaas Montenegro x Reader; What are you Doing to me?!
Bloodborne(Male Character) x Reader; I Know the Dangers.
Fallout 4(Male Character) x Reader; Fuck This Wasteland.
Kenshi x Reader; Stop Doing That!
Toy Freddy x Reader; You Can't Leave
Foxy x Reader; Got Ya(lemon)
Mike Schmidt x Reader; All For You
Fnaf Crew x Suicidal! Depressed! Reader
Josh Washington x Reader; I Would Never Hurt You
Bruce Banner x Reader; "Helping."
Natasha Romanoff x Reader; I'm Gonna Die
Superman x Reader; He Loves Me?
Wolverine x Reader; Stressed Out
Aquaman x Reader; Don't Be Scared(Lemon)
Steve Rogers x Reader; I Must Be Dreaming
Jeff The Killer x Reader; Please Save Me?
Ticci Toby x Reader; I Missed You
Jeff The Killer x Reader; Please Save Me? (Final)
Laughing Jack x Reader; Once Human
Masky x Reader; You've Changed Me
Eyeless Jack x Reader; Doesn't Change Anything
Demon! Sam x Reader; You're Not a Monster (Part 1)
Demon! Sam x Reader; Go Home! (Part 2)
Demon! Sam x Reader; Stay With Me. (Final; Lemon)
Cas x Reader; To Protect You(Part 1)
Cas x Reader; He'll Come Back(Part 2)
Cas x Reader; I'll Come Back For You(Part 3)
Cas x Reader; I Told You I'd Come Back(Final,Lemon)
I'm Back Babe! (Supernatural Gabriel)
I'm Here for You, Chapter 1 (Supernatural Michael)
I'm Here for You, Final Chapter (Supernatural Michael/SMUT)
Stress Reliever (Spencer Reid/SMUT)
I Figured You Out (Sherlock)
Revenge is Bitter, Chapter 1 (Hanzo Shimada)
Home With Me (Scorpion)
Revenge is Bitter, Chapter 2 (Hanzo Shimada)
Rewarding Bounty (Erron Black/SMUT)
Revenge is Bitter, Final Chapter (Hanzo Shimada)
You're Mine Now. (Jacob Seed)

Dean x Reader; Don't Leave Me, Baby Girl(Lemon)

1.5K 16 0
By ladycat17563

"Why the hell did you do that?" Dean turned around and asked once we were inside our hotel room, Sam and Cas currently in their own room.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Why did you come after me?! I had it under control, you could've gotten yourself killed!''

''But I didn't. That's the point here, Dean.'' I replied.

"What about you, huh? You've almost gotten yourself killed too, when it was fairly clear that I had it under control!" I retorted.

"Oh yeah, like that time the ghost of that hunter had a gun to your head? Yeah, I'm sure you had it under control.''

"Like just now, Dean? If I hadn't went and saved your ass from that demon, that house would have had a nice new coat of red paint!"

"(y/n), stop coming after me, none of us want you hurt, especially me godammit!" He shouted punching the wall next to my head.

"Well, I am not your damn responsibility Dean! So stop acting like it!" I shouted.

"(y/n), I swore to myself that day when I met you and you asked to join, that I would protect you, even if it cost me my own life."

"You know Dean, you always say that it would be a burden to have to watch out for another person in the group, so why did you let me join?" I asked, thinking about this question for a long time.

"I wanted to spend my life with you, even if it isn't good enough, I will do anything to keep you happy.'' He w hispered, tearing up a little bit.

"What?'' I said.

"I said I wanted to spend every second with you.''

"Why?"

"Because....I-I love you.'' He said, finally letting a tear slip.

"Seriously?" I asked.

He slammed his lips onto mine, like a hungry animal. He put his hand under my thigh and pulled me closer, our bodies molding together. I felt his pants already getting tight, as if it has been waiting for this. His tongue darted out, licking my bottom lip and I denied to tease him. He growled at my denial and slapped my ass, I gasped into his mouth and he stuck his tongue out once more, exploring every little inch in my mouth.

He kept pushing me up against the wall, harder and harder, eventually lifting me off the ground, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist so I wouldn't choke. Before he left my lips, he bit down on my bottom lip. He trailed little butterfly kisses down my neck, stopping right above my collarbone. The butterfly kisses were already sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy, I wonder what it'll be like if we go any further. He quickly changed the butterfly kisses into animalistic ones.

He ravishes every little millimeter of my neck, searching for that one spot. He quickly found it right underneath my right ear. He bit down hard, earning a moan from me.

"God...If those are the noises that come out now, I can't wait to hear what kind of sounds you make when I break the bed.'' He growled. He carried me over to the bed and lied me down on my back.

He ran his hand up my shirt and squeezed my breast through my bra. I let out another small and quiet moan.

''Not good enough...'' Dean whispered, and slipped his hands under my (f/c) laced panties.

He began rubbing my clit in circles and pinched it. I let out a loud moan and he grunted in response.

"That's so fucking hot, I wanna hear more baby, let it all out.'' He whispered, into my ear.

"D-Dean..'' I whispered, letting out another loud moan, as he rubbed harder, pulling down my tank top and bra. He began harshly sucking my right nipple, pulling my thigh towards him with his other hand. He began to nibble on my hardened nipple, leaving a bruise.

I was beginning to get to loud, so he kept me quiet by kissing me harshly once more. The coil in my stomach was getting tired, begging for a release.

"Dean! I-I'm so cl-close!" I screamed, once he unlatched his lips.

"Not yet...''

"Please! I can't hold it!" I screamed once more.

"No!" He shouted back, rubbing my clit harder, and pinching my nipple.

"If you disobey, you'll have to work for what you want baby girl.'' He whispered in my ear. It was too much, my juices leaked all over Dean's fingers and he pulled them out, licking them clean. He kissed me again and I could taste myself.

"Such a bad girl, you disobeyed. Tsk tsk. Guess you're gonna have to work for what you want.'' He said, nodding his head down toward the tent in his jeans.

He stood up, and I got on my knees. I pulled down his jeans and underwear, revealing his throbbing dick. I reached my hand up and stroked it, feeling it throb underneath my palm. I continued doing this, just barely licking the tip, teasing him.

"I said work, not play, you naughty little girl.'' He said, grabbing the back of my head, and shoving his dick into my mouth. Whatever I couldn't fit in, I stroked.

"Fuck...look at me.'' He said, and I quickly obeyed.

''Damn, those beautiful eyes looking at me while you suck daddies cock.'' He said and threw his head back as he released into my mouth.

I swallowed it down and got back up on the bed. "Now it's your turn. You have to work too baby.'' I said and he eagerly crawled between my legs, pulling down my jeans, leaving me in my underwear and tank top. He pulled of my tank top and ripped of my bra, breaking the clips.

"Damn it, I liked that one!'' I shouted.

"You'll forget all about it in a minute.'' He said. He bit down on the edge of my panties, and pulled them down with his teeth.

Once, every piece of clothing was discarded, I looked at him and pouted.

"You still have all your clothes on though.'' He leaned up and I followed grabbing the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Now all of his clothes were off.

"Better.'' I said, and left a trace of butterfly kisses all over his chest and abs.

He pushed me back down and leaned in to my southern regions. I could feel his hot breath, already starting the butterflies in my stomach. His tongue came out and made a small lick, but enough to create a moan.

"God, I love that sound.'' He said, and licked harder, and pushing his tongue inside, moving it around.

"Dean, more, please.'' I whispered.

"What did you say princess? You'll have to speak up for me." He asked, looking up at me, while still roughly licking my clit.

"Please, fuck me Dean!" I shouted, having another orgasm. He lapped up my juices and lined his dick up to my entrance. He slammed into me, filling me up to the brim. My eyes began to fill up with tears and Dean placed his hands on each side of my head, leaning down but keeping his weight off of me. He lightly kissed me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Move...'' I whispered, and he obeyed with no hesitation. He pulled all the way out, and rammed back into me. He began a rhythm, and I began screaming his name.

"Dean...'' I whispered.

"Louder.'' He said.

''Dean."

"Louder!"

"Dean!"

"LOUDER!"

"DEAN!!! HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!!" I screamed, positive that the whole hotel could hear us.

He began to go, harder, faster, and all of a sudden there was a loud thud.

We had actually broke the bed.

"Shit..'' He whispered.

"Oh well, it was worth it.'' I said.

"Was? You think I'm done with you? Girl, there's a lot more where that came from.''

With him still inside me, he crawled on the bed and laid on his back.

"Come on baby girl, move.'' He demanded. I began moving back and forth, grinding into his hips.

"Fuck, baby, you're so tight.'' He grunted, putting his hands on my hips, trying to get me to move up and down. I placed my hands on his chest, and rubbed up and down.

''You better be patient, or you won't get what you want.'' I teased.

"Hey I'm in charge.'' He said and bucked his his upward, ramming into me. I let out a loud moan. He kept bucking upwards, sending me over the edge once more.

"Dean!" I screamed for the last time. "(y/n)!" I pulled off of his and weakly fell beside him.

"Damn, for a first timer, you sure knew what you were doing.'' He said, and kissed my forehead.

"Not really, I just followed your lead.''

"I'm a good teacher.'' He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

We heard the door open and in walked Cas and Sam.

"You guys are really loud, especially you (y/n).'' Sam said.

"I don't understand, what were you making those noises for?" Cas asked.

"Um, it's a long story Cas.'' Sam said, leading him out of the room.

"I love you.'' Dean said, once they were gone.

"I love you too.'' I said, pulling him in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 1 3
Different short stories about characters from the fandoms I like. No specific order, no chapters. Only my own random ideas. Enjoy!
39 5 18
A small collection of short stories that I just wanted to share. Enjoy!
80.1K 209 9
** NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE I GOT THEM FROM GOOGLE** *****18+***** Also, Wattpad took down my previous stories and I've no idea why lol This is a...
258 1 65
A collection of Flash fictions and short stories including fanfiction I've written over the years.