Short Stories of Fanfic

By ladycat17563

This is a collection of short stories from different fandoms. Enjoy! More

Vaas Montenegro x Reader; What are you Doing to me?!
Bloodborne(Male Character) x Reader; I Know the Dangers.
Fallout 4(Male Character) x Reader; Fuck This Wasteland.
Kenshi x Reader; Stop Doing That!
Foxy x Reader; Got Ya(lemon)
Mike Schmidt x Reader; All For You
Fnaf Crew x Suicidal! Depressed! Reader
Josh Washington x Reader; I Would Never Hurt You
Bruce Banner x Reader; "Helping."
Natasha Romanoff x Reader; I'm Gonna Die
Superman x Reader; He Loves Me?
Wolverine x Reader; Stressed Out
Aquaman x Reader; Don't Be Scared(Lemon)
Steve Rogers x Reader; I Must Be Dreaming
Jeff The Killer x Reader; Please Save Me?
Ticci Toby x Reader; I Missed You
Jeff The Killer x Reader; Please Save Me? (Final)
Laughing Jack x Reader; Once Human
Masky x Reader; You've Changed Me
Eyeless Jack x Reader; Doesn't Change Anything
Dean x Reader; Don't Leave Me, Baby Girl(Lemon)
Demon! Sam x Reader; You're Not a Monster (Part 1)
Demon! Sam x Reader; Go Home! (Part 2)
Demon! Sam x Reader; Stay With Me. (Final; Lemon)
Cas x Reader; To Protect You(Part 1)
Cas x Reader; He'll Come Back(Part 2)
Cas x Reader; I'll Come Back For You(Part 3)
Cas x Reader; I Told You I'd Come Back(Final,Lemon)
I'm Back Babe! (Supernatural Gabriel)
I'm Here for You, Chapter 1 (Supernatural Michael)
I'm Here for You, Final Chapter (Supernatural Michael/SMUT)
Stress Reliever (Spencer Reid/SMUT)
I Figured You Out (Sherlock)
Revenge is Bitter, Chapter 1 (Hanzo Shimada)
Home With Me (Scorpion)
Revenge is Bitter, Chapter 2 (Hanzo Shimada)
Rewarding Bounty (Erron Black/SMUT)
Revenge is Bitter, Final Chapter (Hanzo Shimada)
You're Mine Now. (Jacob Seed)

Toy Freddy x Reader; You Can't Leave

1.2K 8 2
By ladycat17563

             I was working the night shift at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was my first night, and things we going smoothly. My boss had left a recording for me, and I was sipping on my Arizona tea, until he said something that made me choke.
       "The animatronics can move?!" I shouted at the phone. "Shouldn't I have a gun, or something?" I asked myself.
         He told me to keep an eye on the cameras, and if I flash my light on them it disorients them, and causes a system reboot. "I got this! I got this shit." I said to myself. I looked at the clock, only 6 more hours to go.

~3 Hours Later~

        It was now three in the morning, and nothing has happened. I've heard clanking a couple of times that scared me every time, but the animatronics haven't moved at all. It's boring, but I still don't want them to move. That's just scary, it's like a demented Chuck E Cheese. I checked the cameras once more, and flipped to the stage cam. It seemed empty. I gasped as I realized what was wrong.
        "Where the hell is Bonnie?!" I yelped, and viciously switched through all the cams.
         I screamed loudly when I switched to the fourth party room because Bonnie was right in front of the camera. I flashed my light over and over, and I put the tablet down.
        "What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On." I said, taking another small sip of my Arizona. I quickly flash the light down the hallway, and nothing was there. I checked the vents, and Bonnie was there! I quickly pulled down my mask, and watched as he crawled out of the vent and sauntered up to me. He was an inch from my face, but the mask must've worked. He crawled back into the vent and went back to the stage. It's now 5 in the morning, one more hour to go. I have to do this for a whole week? Damn, I hope it doesn't get any worse. I didn't do much after that, I checked the stage camera one more time, two minutes before six. Toy Freddy was gone. I quickly ripped the tablet from my face and almost fell out of my seat. Toy Freddy was standing in front of me, hand reaching out to me, eyes dilated and black. I stared into his eyes for a good minute, and the clock struck six. His eyes immediately went back to normal, and he went back to the stage.

         After my shift was over, I quickly gathered my things and headed for the door, as I left the animatronics watched each step I took. The door swung open, and Scott(Phone Guy) came in.
         "(Y/N)! Are you alright? How was your first night?" He asked, looking at the animatronics behind me.
        "It went fine. Bonnie and Freddy moved though." I said pointing to them.
       "Freddy usually doesn't take interest this soon..." I heard him mutter under his breath.                      "Why not?" I asked.
        "He's not as curious, is the best way I can put it. The only reason he ever moves this early is...Did you by any chance look him in the eye?" He asked.
        "I did. Why? Is that bad?" I asked.
"The reason Freddy moves this early is because he's shown an interest in you." He said nervously.
"He's a robot." I said.
        "Yeah, but have you ever seen robots move on their own?" He asked. "Good point." I admitted.
       "To ensure your safety I suggest you avoid all contact with him if possible." He said.
      "No problem. I see you tonight at 11:30." I said, waving as the doors shut. I looked through the door, and when Scott walked past Freddy, Freddys head whipped to my direction, and his pupils dilated as they met mine. I quickly turned away and put my hood on as it started to rain.

      When I got home, I decided to catch up on my schoolwork. I turned on the computer, and began my algebra assignment. Halfway through, my computer malfunctioned, and the screen went dark. In a moment a big "ITS ME" appeared on the screen in big white letters. "What the hell?" I asked myself. Suddenly Toy Freddy appeared on the screen causing me to fall off the chair. I got back up, and the computer was back on my assignment. I shut the laptop and went to bed. I woke up at around 9:30. I hopped out of my bed, and headed for the shower. Afterwards, I went to my dresser and searched for a nice outfit. I slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a markiplier t-shirt, and a "Normal People Scare Me" sweatshirt. I tied my hair up in a bun, and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and light eyeshadow. After that I quickly made some toast and turned on the weather channel. Okay, so more rain. As I was about to turn the T.V off, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria shows up on the screen. I turn my attention, and noticed a child had apparently been missing or possibly abducted from Fazbears's. 'It says it happened yesterday, but how did no one notice a child being taken?' I thought to myself.
I tried not to think about it as I began to walk to my shift.

~2 Hours Later; 11:45~

       Everyone had cleared out of the building and it was just me. I whipped out my Arizona and placed on the table in front of me. I checked the cameras, and I heard the message start to play.
       "I'm sure by now you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room..." He said.         "What?" I said out loud and switched the cams. There's Bonnie sitting up against the wall, while Freddy and Chica were sprawled out across the floor. I put the tablet down and checked the vents. Ballon boy! I quickly put in the mask, and heard the metal bending. I peeked out from under my mask seeing he was gone.
     "Great more of them are moving." I said, going through each of the cameras. As I turned to the stage, Bonnie and Chica were gone!!!         "What the fuckery of fuck?!" I panicked and pulled down the tablet. I flashed my light down the hallway, and seen Chica standing there.       "GO AWAY!" I screamed putting my mask on. I heard my heavy breathing and tightly shut my eyes. After a few minutes, I took off the mask and flashed my light, seeing she was gone. I let out a sigh of relief, and calmed down a little, keeping my eye on the three moving ones.

~ 6 hours later; 5:45 Am~

Nothing else has happened. I guess Freddy's "Interest" in me quickly dispersed. I switched to the prize corner and quickly rewound the music box. When I took the tablet from my face, the old Bonnie tried to attack me!! I quickly hopped from my seat and watched as he crashed into my swivel seat. He was about to attack me again, but Toy Freddy jumped from the dark hallway, and stood in front of my small frame. He grabbed Bonnie's head, and began to smash it between his paws. Before he could do much damage the clock struck 6:00 and they once again returned to their previous location. Once my shock had died down, I bent down to pick up my chair and blood dripped onto the floor. I reached up the my forehead and felt a big cut there. I guess Bonnie actually got me but I was in too much shock to notice. This night was definitely more intense, and there's three more nights to go?! I wonder if it's gonna get worse.

       After gathering my things, I quickly moved to the exit, hoping to forget about the insane events that unfolded tonight. I was again stopped by Scott, and he immediately ran to me when he seen my forehead.
      "You didn't look at Freddy did you!?" He asked frantically taking off his jacket and wiping the blood.
      "No, the old Bonnie got into my office, and he attacked me." I said.
     "How'd you get out of there?" He asked, looking shocked that I'm still alive.
     "Toy Freddy. He actually saved me..." I trailed off looking at him on the stage. His eyes moved towards me, and Scott quickly noticed, pushing me behind him.
     "I think it's best you go before he gets too excited." He suggested, and gently nudged me toward the door. I left without another word.

~Scott's P.O.V~

       I glared at the animatronic on the stage. "Stay away from that girl. You can't keep taking people because you're fond of them. You're lucky we found that boy you took yesterday, or you and I would've been in big trouble. If I hear another story of you showing up when she's working. I will fire her so you won't see her again. You can't take her. She just a young teenager. I'm sorry Freddy. You can't have her." I said, and he got mad as his eyes dilated.

~My P.O.V~

        I skipped schoolwork tonight and went straight to bed. What am I gonna do? I was in complete shock tonight. I worry that if it gets more intense I'm gonna have cardiac arrest and die that way! What should I do about Freddy? Scott tells me to ignore him, but it's almost impossible. He's trying so hard to get to me, I mean how can I stop him? Endless questions sauntered through my head, as sleep took me over.

I tossed and turned in my bed as I dreamt. I dreamt I was tied to my bed. Out of the dark comes a man with a white suit, gray undershirt, a white tailcoat with a black bow tie, a white tophat, and black and white dress shoes. He was muscular but big. He had bright blue eyes with fangs in his mouth. His cheeks were rosy, and had tan skin with bushy eyebrows. He took off his tophat and his light brown short hair had a little quiff in the front. He walked over the my bed and I squirmed as I tried to get away.
"Don't worry, you're safe with me. I'll never let anything hurt you." He said, crawling on top of me. He leaned down and licked from my collarbone to my cheek.
"Please let me go." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks, my whole body shaking and I tugged weakly on the restraints above my head. "I love you. You can't leave me. You won't." He said, getting a look of fear on his face, and he turned into Toy Freddy and took my head between his cold metal paws. He began to crush my head...

I shot up out of bed, panting and sweating. I checked the clock. 11:30!!! I'm gonna be late! I quickly threw on a white tank top with a dark brown sweater, with some gray skinny jeans. I didn't even bother with makeup, running my fingers through my hair as I ran out the door and down to the pizzeria. I showed up at 12:10. There was a note on the door. I ripped it off and began to read.

'(Y/N), since you are late I have assigned somebody else to fill in for you tonight. It is to dangerous to walk around the pizzeria at night, especially with Freddy. Mike Schmidt is taking your shift, and don't worry you will still be payed for tonight due to your great work the last two nights. Please go back home and get some more rest, I'm sure you could use it.'

I finished the letter, and was grateful. He's still gonna pay me and I'm not doing the shift. I jumped when I heard a thump. I looked up from the paper, and yelped when I seen Freddy's face pressed against the glass. Luckily it was locked so he couldn't do anything, and of course my luck ran out as he punched the glass and it shattered. He reached through the hole and tried to grab me. I quickly stepped back and ran back home.

~2 Days Later; 5th Night~

It was already 4 in the morning. I flashed Foxy as he stared at me from down the hallway. I quickly threw on my mask when I seen mangle it the vents. I pulled up the tablet and rewound the box, pulling my mask back on when the old Freddy got into my office. It was hard for me to stay awake. These last two nights have been nothing but stress. Foxy beginning to show up, along with mangle, and everybody else pretty much. Mike and I were going at it because he's upset that I'm also getting paid for the night shift that he did. On top of that, I keep having that same nightmare. I haven't been this stressed out in my entire life. I felt a presence behind me, and something hard hit the back of my head. My upper body fell forward onto the table, the dark consuming my sight.

I woke up in a bedroom. Stuffed animals everywhere, and I had no idea what the hell just happened. I wasn't tied to the bed, but I was locked in here. I tried kicking down the door, but as my foot touched the door, it flew open, pushing me onto my back. I groaned as I sat up, angry at the person on the other side of the door. I froze in place. The man from my nightmares.
"Who the hell are you?!" I immediately screamed at him backing up against the wall. "It's me, Toy Freddy, but you can call me Teddy." He said, putting on an innocent grin. As he walked closer I began to throw everything near me.
"No stay away! I know you're just trying to kill me! Please stop it! Just leave me alone, and let me leave!" I shouted.
"But honey bunches, I love you, and I don't want to let you go. I won't let you go. I won't let you leave me..." He trailed off, walking under the fan, and turning on the light. When the light lit up his face, I felt a spark of lust in my core. As though I had no control over what I was saying, I muttered, "I love you too." I walked up to him, and stood a foot in front of him. I looked up because of how tall he was and grabbed his bow tie, pulling him down to my height. He grinned once more and placed his lips on mine. He straightened out his back, and picked me up in the process, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He lead us to the bed, and sat down, me straddling his lap.
"I love you so much." He said, placing his forehead against mine. "I love you too." I said, eagerly placing my lips on his. He nibbled on my bottom lip, fangs nearly breaking skin. I opened my mouth and he quickly invaded. He flipped us over, and turned off the light by a switch near the bed.
"You're mine now. You can never leave." He whispered, taking off my shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 11 50
A Collection Of Drabbles Or Short Stories Written By Me.
258 1 65
A collection of Flash fictions and short stories including fanfiction I've written over the years.
39 5 18
A small collection of short stories that I just wanted to share. Enjoy!
57 1 3
Different short stories about characters from the fandoms I like. No specific order, no chapters. Only my own random ideas. Enjoy!