The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... More

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".
Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 21 "He has a job".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".

9.7K 432 276
By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry had a huge smile on his face, he showed his teeth and his dimples were prominent in his cheeks. His cheekbones hurt a bit but he couldn't stop smiling even if he wanted to. 

               As he walked to school beside Niall rambling about Louis and how he had reacted to the gift, Harry couldn’t stop himself from bouncing around excitedly.

               “You’re acting like a school girl in love” The blond chuckled. Even if he meant it like an insult, well kind of, Harry just smiled wider and shook him by the shoulders.

               “That’s because I am!” Harry shouted and begun bouncing on his feet again, making Niall shake his blonde head.

               They arrived to the school later than usual so they had to run to get inside the classroom in time. Harry was a bit disappointed because running to class meant he didn’t see Louis in the morning as always but he hoped he could see the tattooed boy but he hoped he could avoid him as well.

                Don’t get him wrong, he still fancied him, obviously, but he was a tad nervous. When the curly boy sat and thought about it he realized Louis never questioned why he gave him the flower crown, he just thanked him for it. Harry feared meeting Louis because then he would ask him about it, he was afraid of it because maybe he just believed Harry gave it to him as a ‘friendship request’ or something along the lines, he was still afraid of being beaten to death.

               “May I go to the restroom?” asked Louis politely to his math teacher who just looked at him annoyed and nodded.

               Louis did go to the loo, but it had nothing to do with his physiological needs, he just wanted to get out of class ‘legally’. He walked inside the last cubicle and locked the door, then he proceeded to put down the lid and then sat on it cross legged before pulling his phone out of his jeans and begin playing ‘Angry Birds’.

               Maybe it was silly, because he was one of the most hardcore rebels in school and probably known in the whole town, people always calling him ‘punk’ or ‘badass’ and he probably was, but he really needed to stay safe. Simon gave him an ultimatum and he was not going to go and throw to the hell his last chance.

               “You’re such a pussy” he muttered to himself but didn’t move, he kept on playing on his phone.

               This was his last period before lunch so he wasn’t really worried about going out before the class ended, maybe he would avoid smoking during the lunch as well, even if he didn’t want to tell his friends yet.

               After the bell rang Louis sighed and paused the game, he rubbed his eyes and  prepared himself to go out when the main door opened and he froze on his spot.

               “You saw the Tommo yesterday?” one of the boys who walked in said to the other. “He was wearing some stupid flowers on his head”.

               “Yeah. That flower fag is sure trying to turn him gay for him or something” the other laughed and stood on the sink beside the first one that was fixing his hair on the mirror.

               Louis was furious but didn’t move, another person walking in stopped him.

               “Look what the cat dragged in” said the first one.

This time Louis peeked from a little space between the door and the wall and saw the boys standing in front of the sinks; he didn’t know his names, but he knew they were in the football team, it was obvious because they were wearing their jackets. The third one, the one that had just walked in made Louis breath leave his lungs. It was Harry.

               “Excuse me?” The curly boy asked confused making the other two laugh.

               “Tell us, faggot. Are you trying to turn Tomlinson into a Gaylord like you?” The taller one said as they moved closer to Harry.

               “W- what?” stuttered the boy and walked back until his back hit the tiled wall.

               Louis opened the door as fast as he could but staying as calm as possible, when he was right in front of them he tried to look surprised.

               “Oh, hello guys.” He said as he washed his hands, the other looked at him, Harry still with that scared look on his face and the others just staring, “Harry, darling. I told you to wait for me outside” he said smiling sweetly as he dried his hands on his pants.

             And that was the moment he found it harder not to laugh, the faces of the boys were priceless, even Harry was shocked. Louis just took Harry’s bigger hand in his and pulled him out of the room.

            They walked soundlessly until they were alone in a big hallway and then kept walking. Harry was still in shock but in the moment he came back to the real world he blushed madly but didn’t say anything, when he looked around there were a lot of people sitting on their benches and then Harry realized where they were, but he just smiled and blushed deeply.

            Louis walked them until they were in front of Niall, who was eating already, and sat beside Harry still holding his hand.

            “Hi” said the Irish boy and took another bite from his burger.

Louis let go of Harry’s hand only to take his flower crown off his head looking at it carefully, “I really like this one” he said simply.

            Harry didn’t say nothing just kept on blushing and smiling.

            “I know that every flower has a different meaning. Am I right?” Louis asked as he placed the flowers on Harry’s curls again. The other boy just nodded, he didn’t trust his voice yet.

            “Would you… maybe illustrate me? I’d like to know more about them” Louis said as he stared at Harry’s face fondly, “To know more about you”.

Harry’s heart skipped a beat and nodded furiously, Lou just smiled. “After school? I know you wait for this mate here” the blue eyed boy said as he nodded in Niall’s direction.

            “Yeah!” Harry almost shouted and when he realized what he did he blushed even more “I mean…Ok, I’ll do it”.

            “It’s a date, then” Louis said simply and got up.

Harry had a mini heart attack when he heard the words and Niall chocked on his food. When Harry was still trying to regain his breath Louis appeared again smiling.

            “I almost forgot” the boy said and then leaned down to kiss the green eyed boy’s cheek, “That’s it. See you later, Curly”.

Harry only stared into nothing with a goofy grin on his face, he touched his cheek carefully with his fingertips.

            “You’ll go?” Niall asked smirking at him, with some ketchup on his cheek.

Harry didn’t even look at him properly, he just nodded with his hand still on his cheek, over the skin that was tingling and burning slightly at the same time. The boy felt like he was going to throw up at any moment but he didn’t care. Actually, it felt fantastic and he didn’t even care that it was the second day in a raw that he skipped lunch.

            To be honest, Harry couldn’t stop touching his cheek because every time he did the feeling got stronger, he didn’t put so much attention on his following classes either because he was too busy thinking about how much he wanted Louis to kiss him again.

             Maybe he was overreacting, but he knew he was really not. Louis had called him ‘darling’ and held his hand, even if it was just to save him from those jerks he didn’t let go when they were alone or when everybody could see them. And he had asked him for a date for God’s sake.

So Harry had real good reasons to be overreacting, and he enjoyed every second he spent doing it. 

~~~~x~~~~

Hey! I know is late... again... Sorry. On the brigh side LARRY IS HERE! And will stay for a while ;) Prepare yourself for the tons of FEELS that are comming.

Please commen, vote and the whole thing.

Love You!

X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
13.9K 947 10
In the year 1907 Louis Tomlinson left his home to find a job. He was a grown up now and there was too many mouths to feed back home. He was heading t...
334K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...
73.1K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...