The Boy Who Changed

By HowlingWolf9

All rights are to J.K. Rowling. She is owner of All names present in this story. Hermione never thought she c... More

Chapter 1-Trip To Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Hogwarts Is Here
Morning of Slytherin
Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser
Chapter 5-Down By The Lake
Chapter 6-Forgotten Friends
Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin
Chapter 8-Search
Chapter 9- The Mark
Chapter 10-Flour Fight
Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat
Chapter 12-Home Bitter Home
Chapter 13 Mudblood Malfoy
Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit
Chapter 15- A Ball To Get Ready For
Chapter 16- Jealous Little Girls
Chapter 17- Infirmary
Chapter 18- Special Occasions
Chapter 19- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 20- Girl's Hogsmeade
Chapter 21- The Game
Chapter 22- Visiting Old Friends
Chapter 24- Lucius The Evil
Chapter 25- Yellow!
Chapter 26-Luna the Good Returns
Chapter 27-Wedding Weasley
Chapter 28- The Weddding
Sequel
I Am A Dork
Sequel Update

Chapter 23- I Proposed

2.9K 95 48
By HowlingWolf9

Draco's POV

I watch her walk back from Hagrid's. She had her head up, smiling at everyone.

I greet her from the door to the castle. "Hermione."

I grabbed her waist and kissed her. She raises an eyebrow, "Warm welcome eh. What do you need Draco?"

"I need to go to a meeting with my mother and I need someone to," I clench my fist," keep me calm."

"What's it about?"

"My father, Lucius Malfoy."
-----
Hermione's POV

I knew instantly that he did need help. "It's today at 3:00. Since its 12:00 I think we should get ready. Not that you don't look perfect already."

I blush at his complement. He reaches down and nibbles my earlobe. "Ew! Get out of the doorway!"

A couple Slytherin first years walk by us. Draco holds back laughing. "Hey! You first years come back!"

They look around and then walk back towards us. "What did you say to me and Draco?"

A brown headed, blue eyed little runt answers me. "You heard me! I said to get out of the doorway. People are trying to walk through here."

He turns around and walks straight into a little blonde Gryfindor. "Oh I'm sorry Leo."

"Sorry? Ha! You should be! A Mudblood like yourself, touching a pure blood like me."

I watch as she almost blows up. Draco is next to me, laughing. "Well Mr. Perfect, I have something to apologize." she says.

Leo nods and holds out a hand. I watch her make a fist with her hand, raise it, and hit him straight in the gut. He falls to the ground, groaning.

She walks over to him. "That's right! I'm not just a Mudblood. I'm going to be an amazing wizard and I'm going to beat you at everything. Even fist fights."

She flips her hair and walks away from him. Draco runs over to help the kid up. "Draco!" the kid says, "Your my idol!"

The kid stands up and wipes himself off. Draco chuckles and says to him, "I remember a certain girl who punched me like that."

Leo, eyes shining, asks, "What'd you do to her?"

I go and put my hand on Draco's arm. "I proposed to her."

Leo's eyes widen. "Scarlet? I'd never propose to that Mudblood. She's too perfect. Her perfect grades. Her perfect soft golden hair. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Her soft touch. Her fierce temper. Her beautiful face....she is the um," he scratches his head, "opposite of all those things."

Draco laughs as the kid scurries away. "I bet he's putting two and two together about what he just said. I used to say stuff like that to Snape about you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

He picks me up and flops me over his shoulder. All I can see if his backside and everyone he's walking away from. "Draco!"

I pound my fists on his back to no avail, which only makes him slightly chuckle. "Your so stupid!"

"I know but you are marrying this stupid man."

"Shut up."

I am cross all the way back to the dorm. Snape laughs, "My, Draco did you know she was cheating on you? With Harry Potter nonetheless."

"My I didn't know Snape. Considering I'm the one who let him in. Polyjuice."

Snape laughs and swings open. Draco goes into his room and throws me down on his bed. I land with a ooph!

He runs his hand through is hair, like he often does when he is mad. "Oh Draco, come here."

"No, I don't want to hurt you Hermione."

I know what he needs. "I wasn't asking."

I stand up and go in front of him. He looks at me, surprised. I grab his tie and throw him down onto the bed. He goes down with an ooph! I lay myself on top of him and kiss his lips.

He kisses back, releasing all the anger from inside him. He rolls over so I'm under him and he puts his hand under my shirt. I moan, "Dracooooo."

He just shakes his head and kisses my neck. I moan and feel myself surrender completely to his will. He takes my robe off and my shirt. He kisses me everywhere on the top half of me.

"Draco am I too early dear?"

His mother's voice comes from the lounge. "Mom do not come in!"

"Why not?"

"Um because I'm only wearing a towel?"

"Oh okay dear, is Hermione in her room?"

"No I think she's out running errands."

"Okay."

Draco quickly gets off me and smooths his hair down. I hastily grab my shirt and robe, pulling them on. I whisper, "Draco you almost went a bit too far."

He looks at me with a guilty look in his eyes, "I was getting rid of my anger. I almost took everything from you, from anger. I would never do that to you though. I almost did but I would never go much farther."

He wraps his arm around my waist. He opens the door and walks out to greet his mother. "Hello mum."

"Oh my dear-why was she in your room?"

Mrs. Malfoy raises an eyebrow. "Wasn't she out running errands?"

Draco shrugs and makes a guilt face at his mother. "Draco Malfoy you-"

"Please, Mrs. Malfoy. I was calming him down. The best way I could think of and we didn't...do anything we would regret."

Narcissus nods and seems to calm down. "I'm sorry to do this right before your wedding dear but I need closure. And Draco needs to meet two certain children."

"I know mother and I'm going to kill my fa-" Narcissus gives a look, "I'm going to help with that."

I nod along. All I knew is that Narcissus found out that Lucius has been cheating on her with another woman because he became 'bored.' She kicked him out of that Manor and renamed it Black Manor due to her prior maiden name.

"Well thank you. I already signed the paper work and now Lucius needs to."

I nod again. How Lucius didn't get a life in Azkaban I have no idea. I smile at Narcissus, "I'll keep him calm. I know how his temper tends to get."

Narcissus laughs, "You picked the right apple to marry Draco. And I already have the bridal party set up."

"You do?"

"Yes Hermione darling. I have that under control but I do know that your friend Ginny has the wedding, correct?"

I nod along. "Yep Ginny has the entire wedding under complete control."

"Good now I believe, if you get changed Hermione, that we should be ready to leave."

I go to change and I throw on my new favorite sweater; my Slytherin sweater of course. I walk out to meet Draco and his mother.

"Can we apparate dears?"

I nod and so does Draco. And off we go, each clinging one of Miss Black's arms.
-----
Hey so Hermione is going to meet Draco's idiot father. In the meantime, enjoy creating the scene in you imaginations. A Mudblood meeting a evil pureblood for the first time.

Don't have much to say right now. Oh yeah! If you want to send me any covers is be happy to take them.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting so much! Keep it up if you want to

Stay beautiful <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 185 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
31.3K 644 51
(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at first, hiding their relationship in Hogwar...
50.9K 932 51
Hermione Jean Granger is having all sorts of trouble in her abusive relationship with her boyfriend. When one day she walks by some slytherins who tr...
183K 5.4K 11
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are appointed as head boy and girl in their final year. They go from sharing a common room to sharing a forbidden...