Red (The Hobbit Fan Fiction)

By arrow_to_the_heart

**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Lord of the Rings Fanfic Reading List!** Lily Petrova is not like most H... More

1. Changed
2. Paying a Visit
3. Reconnecting
4. A Full House
5. The Chance of a Lifetime
6. "You're Stuck With Me."
7. Not Your Average Bedtime Story
8. "We've Encountered a Slight Problem."
9. To the Rescue
10. A Sticky Situation
11. Detoured
12. A Wondrous Place
13. A Long Night
14. A Quick Departure
15. "I'm Not Leaving Them."
16. Caught
17. A Risky Game
18. A Little Slice of Hell
19. Wishes and Promises
Epilogue
CLOSED--Please proceed to the next part
Bonus Chapter - Always Watching
Bonus Chapter - "If Only Things Had Been Different."

Disclaimer

14.5K 215 26
By arrow_to_the_heart

**If you have read my previous fan fiction works, like my Lord of the Rings trilogy, then you know how this story will go. For those who haven't read that trilogy, like it, this fan fiction will follow the MOVIE, not the book.

The one and only disclaimer: Any unrecognizable characters such as Lily Petrova belong to me. The plot, characters, and world of Middle-earth do not belong to me, but their rightful owners.**

Enjoy! Also, the picture on the right is our lovely protagonist, Lily.

Trailer: @InezMonsterBunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.4K 54
Have you ever had something happen to you, so crazy that you couldn't describe it? That it made your heart hammer every time you thought of it That i...
849 9 21
3 women expectantly find themselves in a world they read about in books. They end up helping a company of 13 dwarves and a wizard along with their n...
12.4K 523 33
Completed! "A tale as old as time, Beauty and the Beast~" Rain's family have been taken from her. She snuck into Mordor to find them but in a...
155K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...