The Ideal Truth of Forever

By CoordinatorKat

Touko White doesn't have the life of a normal sixteen year old. She is currently the Pokemon League Champion... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 9

329 9 2
By CoordinatorKat

Unknown POV

"Alright, Weavile, use Blizard!" My opponent, Jason, shouted.

"Espeon, use Psychic to return it!" I called out. Espeon followed my suggestion- I mean, command. Weavile tried to stop it, but it was too late. "Now, let's finish this with Dazzling Gleam!" The explosion of light knocked back Weavile. It fell to the ground, unable to stand back up.

"Weavile, return," Jason called out, returning the poor Pokémon to its pokeball. It took a lot of willpower to not start apologizing to him, but the guilt was overwhelming.

"Es-es-peon!" I looked down and saw Espeon trying to comfort me. I smiled and bent down to pet its head. "Its alright, espeon, I'm alright. I know it will take a long time before I get used to Pokémon battles, but I will try my best." The loyal pokemon smiled at me. "Now, how about you take a rest?" I took out Espeon's pokeball and returned.

"Ready to continue?" Jason asked.

I nodded, taking out another pokeball.

**********

"Dewott, finish this off with razor shell!"

Jason's Dewott ran towards my Vulpix at lightning speed. Before I could tell her to dodge, Dewott had landed the final blow. Vulpix was sent flying, kicking up a cloud of dust when it finally landed. As the dust cleared, it was evident that Vulpix could no longer keep battling. I returned my poor friend into her pokeball. Espeon and Vulpix had been defeated, which I guess was to be expected, seeing as they were fairly new to battling; if only Zoroark wasn't holding a grudge against me.

"That was an awesome battle!" Jason said, approaching me.

I smiled. "Yes it was."

"I haven't had a tougher battle ever since I went against the Unovan Champion!"

That caught my interest immediately. "Unovan Champion?"

He nodded. His eyes looked distant, as if he was remembering something. "She was so strong! I was no match for her back then. Ever since I lost to her, I've been travelling through other regions, trying to train up my Pokemon." He patted his Dewott. "This Dewott is actually to 'honour'" he laughed, "her incredible partner. Her Samurott really is a force to be reckoned with."

"I see," I said in a strained voice.

"And do you know what?!" He exclaimed with excitement, " I hear that she saved the whole region by catching the legendary Pokemon Reshiram! She is even referred to as a hero ingrained in history!"

I didn't reply.

Jason laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, I must be boring you. But I just can't help it, she's my role model," his distant look reappeared, but this time it was full of life. "I will never forget what she said to me, to never give up. I want to get stronger alongside my Pokemon," he looked at his Dewott, "I want to honour her words."

I couldn't help the smile that took over my face. She always did love her Pokemon dearly, and now she was helping others become closer to their own Pokémon.

"Keep working hard alongside your Pokémon friends and I'm sure you will do so," I replied.

After some goodbyes, Jason and his Dewott left side by side. I watched them walk away with a smile on my face. I then turned my gaze to the vast sky above me.

Somewhere far away, you might be watching this sky too.

I hope to someday meet again, but before that I must become someone who you can see as a worthy trainer, so until then, I will keep moving forward...

Touko.

Author's note

Let me begin by saying, finally! It's taken so long to update, but school and illness have really been stopping me from doing so.

Secondly, let me thank you all so much! 'The Ideal Truth of Forever' now has over one thousand views! (My mind was blown!) Thank you so much! (I am sooooo freaking happy!)

Anyway, to make up for my lack of updating and for such a milestone, today I will be publishing two chapters in a row!

Thanks (so muchhh) for reading!

Katherine
xxxxxxxxx

P.S. Who do you think this POV was from?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 321 60
「Edit」THIS BOOK SUCKS. I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T TAKEN IT DOWN YET BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO. JUST A FAIR WARNING. Unova is a new region, a fresh...
693 37 8
This is my first fanfic on A03, it's about the Netflix series RTTE (Race to the Edge), in the Universe of HTTYD (How to Train your Dragon). It is a V...
8.7K 226 10
[THIS BOOK IS BEING REVAMPED, PLEASE READ REVAMP CHAPTER FOR CONTEXT] Joey Wheeler, the protagonist of our book, found himself bloodied and bruised...
1.6K 237 113
N's son Neptune has long accepted that his own son died in tragic circumstances. So when he gets an unexpected call from a stranger in Galar, claimin...