Instant ๐Ÿ‘ช Family

By AjSj1824

She maybe not my own flesh and blood but she's my daughter. More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
To the readers
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

VIII

2.2K 80 8
By AjSj1824

"Just forget about it... "

She said with no emotion.

Is she mad?

I was about to talk again when she suddenly leave,  leaving me wondering.

Gosh,  what should i do,  i feel everything around me become gloomy.  I lazily seated myself back in my seat.  I should apologize to her but how,  she seem avoiding me.

Sigh.

"Whats with the face? "

Jessica suddenly appeared.

I just smiled faintly and stand up.

"Thanks for the breakfast Jess,  and sorry for causing trouble, i think i have to leave now. "

"you two didn't fight,  are you? "

I vigorously shake my head.

"No,  but thanks again,  i have to leave now," then i immediately headed to my car which is not properly park outside their house.  So i was really drunk last night,  just my luck i arrived here safely.

I sighed again for a hundred times already.  Tsk.. Dork..  Why

........

"what was that? " unnie suddenly speak

"about what? " i said plainly

"you and Amber"

"It was nothing unnie"

"Nothing?  Common Soojung you know me,  i won't stop you until you'll tell me whats really happening"

Krystal sigh,  of course she know her sister,  and obviously she can't hide anything from her but this time she can't tell her.  She manage her expression and act as much as she can like nothing was wrong.

"unnie,  i promise there is nothing going wrong between me and Amber"

"Tsk,  you're telling me something but your face shows opposite of it,  is it about the kiss? "

I think a lump just block my throat.

"Huh!?  Ahh.. No,  its not about it unnie,  and that kiss was just accident,  she was really drunk last night and you saw it yourself too"

Jessica sigh,  she know that her sister is hiding something from her,  but if she can't tell about it now,  she will just let it pass this time cause she know eventually her sister will open up to her.

"okay, okay fine..  But if you want to talk about it,  just tell me"

Krystal nodded and smiled.

"okay unnie,  and can we just drop that kiss topic especially when Soo is around?  I don't want her to think something different,  you know how much she's attached to Amber"

"alright,  if you say so"

.............

"hey!  Something wrong!?"
Mike greeted me as he put files in my table.

I sighed.

"hmmm.. Nothing"

"but you look like a broken hearted teenager"

"haha, funny" i answered him sarcastically.

"geez,  chill man"

I sigh again.

"you know what,  lets have a drink later after work,  my treat" he offered.  He really know that im bothered with something,  he's not my friend for nothing.

"sure" then with that he leave my office.

.........

*text
"meet me at Eli's restaurant at lunch"

There he goes again,  why did i ended up meeting him.

"can we just meet a little early?  I have to pick up my daughter at lunch"

*text
" you know,  that cant do,  ill be waiting at lunch"

Frustrated Krystal, she can't do anything but to follow his order,  but this have to stop soon.

............

"unnie can i ask you a favor? "

"what is it Soojung? "

"can you pick up Soo during lunch? I have an important meeting with a friend this lunch and sadly i can't delay it. "

"is that all? " Krystal nodded.

"okay no problem"

"thanks unnie"

"no problem,  and by the way can i ask you for Amber's number? "

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows.

"And why is that? "

"Nothing,  i.. I. (then Jessica suddenly changed her mood)  yah!  Are you interrogating me?  I just want to ask her something,  and the same way we can be friends,  you just don't know how connection work in business "

"okay okay fine,  im just kidding why so serious,  here"

"Aish, since when you become a joker? "

"Just now i guess, haha"

"Tsk.. Hahaha"

............

*from unknown number
"Llamaface dork,  its me Jess,  can i ask you a favor?  Are you busy this lunch? I m hoping if you could pick up Soo at school,  Soojung can't pick her up,  she said she had and important meeting with a friend "

Ohh,  it was Jess..

*To jess
"sure,  no problem,  i also missed that kid,  can i bring her home a little late?  Just want to bond with her. "

*from Jess
"No problem dork,  and thank you"

*to jess
"sure,  no worries "

.........

"Appa!! " Soo happily run towards Amber as she saw her getting off from her car.

"Hey Soo,  miss me that much?" then she ruffles the kids hair as she lifted her up.

"i really miss you appa,  you never come to the house again" she said pouting.

"Aigoo,  don't be sad appa was just too busy at work,  but i promise we'll go out next time,  is that okie princess? " hearing the word princess immediately lighten the mood of the kid. She nodded smiling towards Amber.

"Im hungry " she said,  doing aegyoo.

"Tsk,  my little princess shouldn't be starve. How about we eat before I'll bring you home "

"yes,  yes" she happily answered.

...........

" Hey Lun! " i called Luna as she was passin by.

"Am?  Oh,  your picking up Soo? " she ask grinning.

"Yeah,  Krys can't make it, she has some important thing to do" then Lun smile sheepishly.  I know she was thinking something different.

"Oh, Appa's duty.. "

"Lun! "

"kekeke,  what,  i was just stating the obvious,  right Soo?  Appa have to pick you up cause umma can't make it. "

The kid innocently nodded and smiled . Which makes Amber red. 

"Aish Lun,  stop it,  actually we will be eating outside,  you want to come? "

Then the kid look at her anticipating her answer. But the look of disagreement visibly shown her face as her appa ask Luna.  It didn't skip from Luna's eye.

"I.. Actually already had lunch, maybe next time, and Soo seems want to have a quality time with her appa,  right Soo?"

The kid face brighten up. She happily nodded at her teacher.

"I'll go ahead,  ill still have some things to do "

"Okay,  but you owe me one, "

"yeah yeah sure next time, "

"okay,  bye lun"

"bye am,  bye soo"

"bye teacher lun"

Luna wink at Amber before leave which confused Amber. She just shrug it off.

"So lets go now"

"yes,  im so hungry appa"

"okay2 lil princess "

Beep

*From Luna
"i saw how she was really sad when you ask me,  she really wanted to have time alone with you,  hope you notice that next time APPA.. kekeke.. Have fun Am,  next time lets have some dinner,  okay"

I can't help but smile and look at the happy Soo in my car.

.............

"Appa i want pasta and pizza"

"Are you sure?  You don't want something else"

She nodded.

"okay then pasta and pizza will be"

We we're walking hand in hand looking for a seat at Eli's restaurant. The waiter gestured us to have the table at the corner which is the only one vacant.

"2 bowls of pasta and a family pizza with soda and pineapple juice please"

"Okay sir,  coming right up,  just wait for a moment" the waiter mistook me but i didn't bother,  i got it almost all the time.

"Appa,  i want to pee"

"oh,  okay,  lets go to the bathroom "

"but somebody might steal our seat here. "

"haha,  no they will not,  its already reserved for us"

"really? "

Amber nodded smiling.

"So lets go? " as she held her hands to Soo.

Then realization hit me,  how am i supposed to enter the girls bathroom , I'm already mistook as a guy,  and the last thing i don't want to happen is to cause a commotion here. Think Amber,  think.

Then the door open revealing the bathroom attendee.

"Wait,  wait, " as i stop door from closing.

"Sir?  What can i do for you? " see?  Even her thought i was a guy.

"hmmm... Can i ask you a favor?  Look my daughter her want to pee,  i was wondering if you could help her" i ask awkwardly.

"Oh,  is that so,  okay no problem"

Then i told Soo to come to the lady,  she was hesitant at first.

"I'll wait you here okay? " she nodded and followed the lady.

I waited outside,having my back leaning at the wall. i can't help but to smile,  it really feel ridiculous.  Im a girl but can't enter the bathroom without an issue. Im in deep thought when i heard someone is approaching the cr,  i was looking down so i slowly look up to see who's coming.

I felt my blood rush as i straighten up my body,  how on earth will meet at this place at this time.

"Krys? " as i called out her name,  she was shock as me i guess cause she stopped her pace.

"Appa, im done" our eyes both went to Soo as she got out from the bathroom.

I smiled at Soo awkwardly,  then i look at Krys who still didn't move,  Soo turned around.

"Umma? "

Then a mans voice suddenly went in the picture.

"What took you so long? " as he stop beside Krys.

..........

Hi guys!  IM REALLY SORRY for not updating for a long time. 
Unfortunately,  i was involved in an accident but i was okay now,  my phone broke and i just got the replacement just now.

Actually sept.  12 was Sooyun's bday if you remember ,  and my real bday too.  I was gonna update that day but it turn out i didn't make it.

I just realized that sometimes things just wont happen as what we want it to be.

And Ambers bday is fast approaching too,  i really wish her all the best and for her happiness.

Happy Reading!  Chao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...