The Boy Who Changed

By HowlingWolf9

All rights are to J.K. Rowling. She is owner of All names present in this story. Hermione never thought she c... More

Chapter 1-Trip To Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Hogwarts Is Here
Morning of Slytherin
Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser
Chapter 5-Down By The Lake
Chapter 6-Forgotten Friends
Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin
Chapter 8-Search
Chapter 9- The Mark
Chapter 10-Flour Fight
Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat
Chapter 12-Home Bitter Home
Chapter 13 Mudblood Malfoy
Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit
Chapter 15- A Ball To Get Ready For
Chapter 16- Jealous Little Girls
Chapter 18- Special Occasions
Chapter 19- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 20- Girl's Hogsmeade
Chapter 21- The Game
Chapter 22- Visiting Old Friends
Chapter 23- I Proposed
Chapter 24- Lucius The Evil
Chapter 25- Yellow!
Chapter 26-Luna the Good Returns
Chapter 27-Wedding Weasley
Chapter 28- The Weddding
Sequel
I Am A Dork
Sequel Update

Chapter 17- Infirmary

3.5K 104 48
By HowlingWolf9

Draco's POV (10 weeks after)

I haven't left her side. Everyday Madam Pomfrey says she's getting better. I haven't felt anything from her though.

Every time I leave her side, my Mark burns. So I stay right next to her side. I would even without the Mark.

Triena was sent away to Azkaban again. Dementors are now guarding her cell 24/7. That's good because now she can't harm us again.

Madam Pomfrey said that is today she didn't wake up then it was over for her. She started to get better but her health has been dropping. Her beautiful brown locks of hair still remain the same but her normally beautiful skin has been turned almost as pale as mine.

And that is saying a lot. "Hermione please wake up."

No response of course.
-----
Hermione's POV

I could hear everything and feel everything. My eyes feel like there are boulders keeping them shut. My lips are sealed with glue. My whole body is an anchor, weighing my soul here.

I don't want to leave Draco. "Hermione I'm begging you. We still need to try so much muggle food. What about that one kind of pop? Sprints? Sprites? Sprite! That's what it is. And what about French flies? It sounds gross to me but you love them. And a Hamblunger? Please wake up."

I remember back to the middle of the week before the dance.
----
12 weeks before

"So what's your favorite Muggle food?"

I smile at Draco, "My favorite food is French fries and a good ol barbecued hamburger."

"French flies and a Hamblunger? Okay about your favorite drink?"

"Sprite."

"Spiny?"

"No, Sprite."

"As in a water Sprite?"

"No ew Draco! Sprite is fizzy drink."

"Like butter beer?"

"No it just bubbles up in your throat and makes you more energized."

"That sounds unpleasant for your throat."

That's when I put my hand against his throat and made a small growling sound. He made that seductive sound and kissed me at the hallow base of my throat under my chin.

He trailed the kisses up to my mouth and we fought for being in control. He won and I backed off.
-----

"Please Hermione."

I feel him put his arm against mine and leans against me. His lips press against mine and it's like I'm rejuvenated.
----
Draco's POV

I press my Mark against hers and kiss her lips. Her heart flutters, and I feel against mine.

I kiss her again. And again. Her heart feel like it may burst.
-----
Hermione's POV

I feel myself becoming more and more in control. I need him. I want him. I move my tongue against him.

He pulls away in surprise but he's back in an instant. I have control of my mouth and soon I can move my whole face.

I open my eyes and stare into his blue eyes. Soon I have control of my arms and I wrap them around his neck. Then I'm completely back.

He pulls away and let's me breath.

"Hermione?"

"I'm here Puppy. I'm never leaving you."

There's a white flash and our Marks are glowing bright white. Draco looks into my eyes and presses his forehead against mine. "We belong together Hermione."

"I know."

He laughs, "That makes sense, you are my little know it all Mudblood."

He smiles and growls at the back of his throat. "She's awake!"

Madam Pomfrey runs over to me. "Madam Pomfrey, I heard everything. I just couldn't move."

Madam Pomfrey thinks thoughtfully about this, "Maybe the pain was too great so your body hibernated and it was like you were petrified."

"Yeah well I'm happy your back."

Draco locks eyes with me and I can't help but smile. "I thought I was gonna lose you."

"Me too."

"Now you two get out of here. I already know Hermione is well. Just be careful with that scar she gave you Granger."

Madam Pomfrey waves her hand, dismissing us. "Your dress was ruined by the time you got to the room Hermione. So I have a surprise for you."

I look up at him. "I don't need anything but you."

He smirks, "Yes you do. You need water, food, and shelter. Of course everyone does need their daily does of Malfoy."

I nuzzle his neck, "You saved me."

"Come on before Ginny skins me alive. She said the instant you were awake to hand you over for a surprise. I'm sorry."

He picks me up and brings me all the way to the Gryfindor room. I watch as Pansy and Ginny jump up off the couch to greet me. "HERMIONE! YOUR ALIVE."

Draco sets me down and Ginny tackles me in bear hug. Pansy elegantly walks over and I noticed they're all dressed up and full of black green makeup. "See you after they're done with you Granger."

Ginny grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to the girl's room. She's wearing the same outfit as that night where I was taken. Same with Pansy.

"Okay Hermione. Draco sent us a new outfit which will make you look even better than the last one. Time for you to get dolled up! Come on Pansy!"

"This feels like deja vu!"

"Well maybe it's meant to...without the bad parts." Pansy smiles.

-----
Draco's POV

I put on a better suit and a comb my hair over in the same style.

"Your gonna do great, Harry get that, okay yeah."

Baisly is running in circles. Heck he's more stressed out than I am.

Harry is being unusually lazy but he also drank a little bit to calm down. Baisly refuses to drink until after.

I take a deep breath and we head out.
----
Hermione's POV

I looked in the mirror and I didn't think it was possible, but I was more stunning than before.

My makeup was perfect. And the outfit was on point. It was time
-----

I hope your enjoying the story. I was wondering, should I end the story right after the next surprise in the next chapter or should I continue it for a while?

I'm not quite sure, wether to leave the rest to your imaginations or not. I am leaning more to continuing the story.

I also have to say I'm still going to be very active but maybe not as many as
6 chapters is one day :,-)

So until next time, comment, vote, and follow

Stay beautiful <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.5K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
16.6K 296 20
(Marriage Law) Our Favourite Bookworm is back for a new and exciting twist in fate. Hermione has a secret, and this one nobody could guess. She confi...
183K 5.4K 11
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are appointed as head boy and girl in their final year. They go from sharing a common room to sharing a forbidden...
558K 14.1K 31
Upon graduation, Hermione took up a post in the ministry of magic's magical law enforcement department and Draco started studying to become a healer...