Mystic Messenger Yandere X Re...

By epicfail4me

Mystic Messenger MC going into the Bad End Route Read that? Bad End BAD End B A D E N D ! ! More

Author's note
Saeran (Unknown) x Reader (Lemon)

dark! ZEN (Hyun Ryu) x Reader/OC

36K 420 870
By epicfail4me

Warning: forced actions, dark flags are raising

"Chiyo, do you want some tea? Water?... Do you want me to go get something?"

Zen asked me warmly with an assuring smile as soon as I sitted on the sofa looking quite bewildered from all the events in Rika's apartment. I recalled what just happened.

Unknown came and tried to kidnapped me. I was really scared as Unknown was holding me but I tried my very best to act calmly.

Zen came and saved me before Unknown could take me away.

I could still feel my entire body trembling like I was dropped in the cold abyss, sucking my life out.

"--yo, Chiyo?"

A worried voice is calling my name. I woke up from my thoughts and looked up to meet the eyes of the owner. Zen was standing in front of me with a concerned look.

For a split second, Zen saw the fright in my brown orbs before I averted them from him.

"Oh... I'm sure you're still nervous being on your own."

His hand went to my pale cheek softly caressing it before pulling my face up to meet his gaze.

"Don't worry, you are now safe with me. I'll make sure to protect you. I promise, Chiyo."

Sincere and true were his words but I cannot burden him much longer. He is busy preparing for the press conference and yet I'm just troubling him with my helplessness.

I pulled away from his warm hands and smiled, trying my very best to act strong and well.

"I'm fine, Zen. No need to worry. Thank you for saving me though."

"Chiy--"

"Now, let's focus on tomorrow's event. You have to prepare your speech, right? I also need to check the guests' emails."

Zen kept quiet for a while that I made it as an indication to walk away from him and get some fresh air.

Suddenly, two strong hands pulled me and I came to lean on Zen's warm and well-toned body. He rested his head on top of my shoulder. The gesture makes my heart soft and weak that I felt like letting all my true emotions out. But stubborn I was, I contained them inside.

"You are strong, Chiyo."

He started. I bit my lower lip and hung my head low. I hoped he could see that I am not.

"It's nice you are one so you could always encourage me but right now, please don't try to act like you are."

My eyes widen and I could feel all my emotions trying to burst out.

"Zen, I-I..."

His hold got tighter.

"You are such a nice person, Chiyo. But I won't go anywhere now. I'll protect you."

He turned me around that I came to face him.

"Please know that my biggest fear is you disappearing from my side. Your words and messages always help me stand up."

"Thank you. I'm glad I was able to help. " I replied softly with a smile.

"What I'm trying to say is that my feelings isn't just of gratitude."

"Eh...?" I uttered with a bit of shock.

"My feelings... what I truly mean is..."

Zen hugged me close to his chest. He then said something in my ears.

"I love you."

I couldn't say anything from his confession.

"I love you, and only you." He continued.

"Zen, I don't think this is the right situation--"

"I don't care about our situation. What's important is my heart that is pounding right now."

I could feel judging from his voice and gesture that he is being real but-

"But Zen, we haven't met that long yet..." I clenched my hands.

"Even if we didn't spend a long time together... Even if we just met today... I know that my feelings are true."

I tried to get out from his hold.

"That's not-"

"I love you with my heart, Chiyo. You are... more beautiful than anyone in this world." He held me tighter, not letting me go.

"I'm sorry, Zen. I can't."

He loosened his hold and tried to look at my eyes but all I did was avoid his gaze with pain.

"Please don't turn your eyes away and accept my heart... Chiyo."

There was a hint of brokeness in his voice, a hint of pleading. I could only feel guilt at what I have done to result this.

"I'm so sorry... but I don't love you, Zen. I just met you a few days ago and all these events happe-"

Suddenly, he hugged me again cutting my statement.

"You don't need to say more."

His voice was just like before but trying to sound strong and well. But I have to be blunt even if it hurts him. I pushed him away and stared at his eyes seriously.

"No, I need to wake you up. If you think I'm supporting you because I have feelings for you, then you're mistaken, Zen."

"Then, do love another member of RFA?"

"What?"

"It must be Jumin, you always help him with his cat. Or Seven, you always laughed at his jokes and go along with his pranks. No, maybe, Yoosung since you always tried to cheer him up whenever he is down."

"I don't have feelings for any of the RFA members. Was it bad that I was just being friendly to everyone?"

"Then do you have a boyfriend? But I remembered you saying in the messenger you don't have one for years or was it since birth."

"NO! That's not it. I just want to tell you that I can't answer your feelings because it's too early for any of us to express such deep emo--"

I was so into telling him my thoughts that I was late in noticing his hands reaching me and he pulled me into an intense kiss. I placed my hand on his chest to push him away but he wrapped his arm around my waist and another hand behind my head making me unable to free myself.

"N..no...Z ..Ze...n...!!"

He continued kissing me, penetrating his warm moist tongue inside my mouth and met with mine. My breathing was cut short and I could feel myself getting flustered from out of breath. Passionate but not for me.

I wanted to cry out. To stop this. Why can't he understand?

Just then he pulled away, strings of saliva still connecting from our tongues. My eyes getting hazy. We were catching our breath, almost in synchronicity.

"You... you're getting flustered. Were you trying to hide your feelings and lie to me?"

"I'm not--"

"Just be honest with me, tell me that you share my feelings too."

Why is he... why can't he listen to me? Why won't he take my words seriously?

"You're so cute, Chiyo. I'm just so grateful that I can be with you like this." He hugged me again and with a fluttery whisper he continued.

"Don't go anywhere... Stay here so that I can protect you, my love."

And he left me to go to the kitchen. I touched my lips. I just don't know what to do anymore. What should I do to make him understand? Or do I need to give him more time?

I went outside, despite the dangers of Unknown finding out my location right now. I just want to decide properly. I logged in the RFA messenger trying to search for answers.

-Chiyo entered the conversation-

Jaehee:
Chiyo, I just heard what happened. Are you with Zen right now?

Yoosung:
Chiyo!!! I was so worried. You didn't logged in so I thought something happened.

Jumin: You could have at least inform us if you are safe. Well, Zen too. It's hard to be calm at a suspense time like this.

707:
Chiyo! I was trying my best to find you after you left Rika's apartment. I don't know what would happen outside because there's no cctv to see where you are.

Jaehee:
Chiyo? You're not saying anything.

I placed my phone down and went back inside. I was too preoccupied. Should I tell them I'm at Zen's apartment and I feel like leaving for a while...

I opened the door and met with him who just came out of the kitchen, bringing tea and cold water.

"Oh, you left the room."

I could feel some heaviness in his words. It was as if he isn't happy with my action. I nodded slightly.

"I wanted to clear my mind for a while."

"I see. Well, I guess with what had just happened, you would feel troubled."

He placed the tea and water on the table.

"Oh, look at the time... It's very late."

"I'm going to go now."

I uttered, holding my phone tight. The phone vibrating from all the messages and calls of the members. He faced me with an expression mixed of a worry and shock.

"Eh, but you know it's dangerous, Chiyo. Unknown is still out there."

"I know..."

I replied not seeming to care.

"You don't know what might happen outside! That guy, he was serious in taking you away! I promised that I would protect you."

I kept quiet. He was right, but I can't stay here and give him some false hope. It would not be good if something happens here too.

"Uhm... could it be... you felt uncomfortable with me?"

I locked my eyes into his and sighed.

"It's not that... But... I'm sorry..."

"I feel like you are trying to push me away. That's sad..."

"I'm not trying to push you away. I want to give you some time and space to think properly. For you to understand my words... that I don't love you in that way."

He went near me. Walking towards me with soft footsteps. The place became quiet.

"Why are you being like this to me?"

I froze at his tone of voice. Why is he acting like Jumin. I suddenly couldn't find my voice. My throat running dry.

"I thought you had feelings for me at first... was I just deluding myself?"

"Th-that's what I've been t-telling you. You shouldn't say you love me so fast and easily."

I could not hide my fright right now. The whole room seemed to cool down and suffocating.

"I like you so much. I don't want to hide my feelings or deny them."

"Zen...!!"

"I want you so much, but I feel like the more I approach you, the more you push me away... It's quite upsetting."

"This going nowhere. I'm leaving..."

I sadly said feeling quite hurt that he doesn't seem to listen to me at all. I turned around, look at my phone and started to type that I'm going to stay somewhere else for awhile as to not worry them. Maybe to a more secured place. A lot of missed calls and messages have been arriving in my phone.

Yoosung:
Chiyo!! Omg, please be safe. Seven, can't you find her?

707:
I'm trying. And Zen is not logging in. Damn, just what is happening?!

Chiyo:
Ilv7jnk...

Zen held my wrist that's holding my phone. It took him a few seconds before speaking out with a smile.

"Are you being like this on purpose...?"

My eyes grew wide and reaching my limit, I get the cup of water on the table and splash it at him with my free hand. It quite astonished him that he froze in place.

"I don't understand why you are being so hard-headed. Even children know when to stop. I'm sorry..."

I pulled away from his grip but he held my wrist tighter.

"I won't just back out now."

"Z..Zen?"

Now, I'm getting really scared with his persistence. This isn't like a horror show, right? I pushed him away and ran to the door. But he suddenly slammed both of his hand on the door preventing me from opening it.

I was trapped in the middle. All I could do was stare at the door with a pale face.

I could feel his face going near. His warm breath tickling my ears.

"I want you..."

I stopped breathing when he spoke those words. No, please tell me my thoughts are wrong.

"No matter how hard you push me away, I won't let you go."

I was getting scared by his possessiveness that I look at my phone and typed

'Help, I'm at Zen's apar'

But he stole my phone and logged it out. No, please... I started to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Do you want to spend the night here, Chiyo?"

I shook my head abruptly and strongly. Tears starting to form in my eyes.

"It's not like you have a choice in the first place."

-Zen entered the chatroom-

Jumin:
Zen, what were you doing? And why isn't Chiyo answering our messages?

Yoosung:
Zen, Chiyo is safe, right? I won't forgive you if something is wrong.

Zen:
Chiyo is fine. She's just exhausted from today's event that she fell asleep immediately. She forgot to log out though.

Jaehee:
I see...

Yoosung:
Really? I'm glad that's just the case.

Jumin:
....

Zen:
Is something wrong, Jumin?

Jumin:
No, nothing.

707:
Jumin was so worried. He didn't talked about Elizabeth the 3rd or cats. Lol

Jumin:
Stop this foolishness. Anyways, it's a good thing she was just asleep. You better not take advantage of her.

Zen:
How could I take advantage of a sleeping woman? I'm not that low.
Well, I need to go.
It's getting late.
I need to sleep properly for tomorrow's party and press conference.

-Zen left the conversation-

I saw everything because he placed his phone infront of my face.

No, don't be fooled by him. Everyone, help me! My tears began falling as he logged out my messenger account. I began to struggle and bit his hand. He retreated his hand and switched to pin my wrist on both side of my head.

"Didn't you just said that you won't take advantage of me?"

"If you were sleeping, but right now, you are fully awake." He smirked.

"Please, Zen. I beg you... Don't be lead by your emotions and think rationally."

"Chiyo... How should I explain this? The more you say you don't want me, the more I want to pull you towards me..."

My wet eyes stared at him hoping he'd stop. Hoping he'd wake up.

"You're eyes are so tempting, Chiyo. What do I do? I can't hold myself back in."

Shit, it just made it worse.

He went near to my ear and with a husky and lustful voice, he whispered.

"I want to have all of you tonight, right here. Will you let me?"

He began licking my earlobe and taking them inside his warm mouth.

"Th-the party!"

"Don't worry, it's not until 12 noon."

I struggled to shook him off. My body trembling so much.

"Just leave everything to me... my cute princess." He smiled softly as if this was just a normal situation.

"N..No..."

"I want to have all of you."

Author's note:

Okay, I'm being lazy in writing. I'll post the lemon of it later because I'm an amateur when it comes to those situations. Ahhh, so many typos and wrong grammar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 11.6K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
775K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
907K 38.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC