Nalu: The Pirate Duo (complet...

By mawsome99

Sequel to 'Nalu: The Pirate Princess'. Lucy has had many adventures with Fairytail. She was captured. She ma... More

Nalu Sequel
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Probably should've done this earlier

Chapter one

10.6K 163 91
By mawsome99

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO! Name may change.
Me: everyone is really excited for the sequel, quick warning to any phone users, chapters are going to be twice as long now, so without further ado, let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Always in Lucy p.o.v, or Natsu p.o.v if I say so)

And the dragon roared with the sound of an earthquake
"No one will hurt my family!" He yelled. I held the kids close to me and sobbed into their heads. The water Mage had stabbed herself. The ice make wizard had killed himself to save others. The iron dragon slayer is currently in the underworld. The bookworm, my best friend, was torn apart. The wolf queen and king hung lifelessly from a building. The she-devil covered in blood, unmoving. The old man captured. The knight slain. Her prince, gone, into thin air. It was hopeless. The kids cried harder. The salmon haired Mage screams in agony and falls to the floor.
"NATSU!" I scream reaching to him.
"Run....Luce...." Was all he said before his body, too, became lifeless.

I shot up sweating. It was all a dream. Just a dream.
"Luce, you alright?" Natsu asks beside me. I look over at him and smile. It's been three years since we got together.
"Yeah, it was just a dream..." I say as I lay back down. Plue, my adorable husky cross German Shepard, now four years old, looks up at me from his bed with worried eyes. I lay my head on Natsu's chest and listen to his heart beat. He places a hand on my back and gently rubs it.
"Go back to sleep Luce." He whispers before I close my eyes and drift off again.

I wake up again what seems like seconds later. Natsu's still asleep. He's snoring loudly. I giggle slightly before trying to escape from Natsu's grip. It's useless, I'm stuck. I sigh and relax. Plue senses my struggling and soon jumps up onto Natsu, waking him up. Natsu shoots up, grabs Plue and wrestles with him. I giggle at their silliness, but I'm glad they get on well.

Now, I know what you're thinking, where the hell is Happy? Right? Well, About two years ago, master realised the rising amount of couples, mostly because Mira wouldn't shut up about her ships, and decided to build larger houses for them. However, only the shipped couple were allowed to live there, including pets, but Happy doesn't class as a pet. Natsu and I live in one. Gajeel and Levy, they were discovered but that's a story for another time, live in one. Gray and Juvia. Lisanna and Bixlow. Erza and Jellal. Melody and Lucas. Mira and Laxus. And many, many other ships, except Chappy. Why, Carla!? Why!?

So, you probably want to know what our house looks like, right? Well, here it is...

This picture shows the front of the house, our garden and Plue's washroom. Yes, he has his own washroom.

This picture shows the living room, dining room, bathroom and kitchen.

This one shows the guest bedroom, our bedroom, Plue's bedroom, even though he sleeps with us (me:ignore the dogs) and our home library. Now, I'm going to break the wall and say that author is stupid for not fitting all of the pictures into one collage. (Me: IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!)

I stand up and stretch my arms. I can feel Natsu look at me. I turn my body round round to look at him.
"What?" I ask. He's blushing.
"It's just that...um...your top is...see through." He says, trying to avert his eyes.
"WHAT!?" I half scream covering my chest, blushing like mad. Plue barks at us in confusion. "DON'T LOOK!"
"I'm not!" He says quickly moving his head away.
"YOU WERE!" I yell.
"WAS NOT!" He yells back.
"Whatever, I'm just gonna change." I say walking over to my wardrobe. I don't know why I was so worked up about it, he's seen me naked before. (Mira: NALU BABIES! | Me: 😏 | Nalu: 0//////////0)

I try on a few things before deciding on this...

I turn around and catch Natsu staring.
"So, how do I look?" I ask him. He walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist.
"Perfect, like you always do." He says. His comment gives me butterflies. I smile and peck his cheeks.
"Come on, let's go get breakfast." I say. He reluctantly releases me. "Come on Plue. Food!" Plue barks excitedly and follows us to the kitchen.

I make Natsu and me some Tamagoyaki. I then put some dog biscuits in Plue's bowl. I sat down and started to eat my food. I smile and watch Natsu wolf down his food, making an absolute mess. Oh well, Plue will probably eat it before I get a chance to clean it. And just as I thought that, Plue finished his food and started to eat the food that was thrown from Natsu's plate. Occasionally he'd catch it in his mouth. We finally finished and cleaned up.

"So, what are we doing today?" Natsu asks. We're sitting on the sofa. I'm snuggling against his side and he has an arm around me. 
"Well, the girls and I are going to the springs nearby." I say. About a year ago, Melody and I discovered a hot springs in the forest. Now, the girls and I frequently visit it.
"Ok, make sure Mira isn't too fangirly." He says making me giggle, knowing what he meant.
"I won't." I say burying my head in him.

We hear a knock at the door. Natsu goes to answer it and I quickly grab a pale blue towel. I return to find Natsu talking to Melody and Levy.
"Hi Lu/Lucy!" They wave when they see me.
"Hi guys!" I say and stand next to Natsu.
"You ready?" Melody asks.
"Yep." I say turning to Natsu. "See you later?"
"Yeah." He says giving me a quick kiss.
"Awwwwww." The girls awed. Me and Natsu both blush.
"SHUT UP!" We yell at them, but we all end up laughing anyway.

We meet up with the girls at the forest edge. They've got their horses. Over the years, everyone, other than Juvia who claimed she didn't need one, got a horse. These are their horses.

(Me: In case you didn't read the first one, Nalu is the offspring of Celestia and Strike.)

Erza, who's holding the reins to Celestia, rides Warrior over to me and tosses me Celestia's reins. I mount up. So does Levy and Melody. I see Penguin and Bluerose ride in on horses similar to Mira's. I don't even want to know what their names are, probably ship names.....ugh..... Juvia climbs onto the back of Erza's horse. I see Lisanna brought a picnic basket.
"EE! LET'S GO!" Mira says excitedly, urging Nalu forward.
"Hyah!" I say as I urge Celestia to keep up with her. And with that, we ride into the forest.

We eventually find the cave where the hot springs are located. We tie the horses up by a nearby river and run inside the cave, giggling all the way. We get inside and take off our clothes, throwing them to the side. We all hurriedly get into the warm water. I sit down and lean back. We all sigh in relaxation in sync.

"So, Juvia, you excited?" Mira asks Juvia. We all look at Juvia.
"Juvia is excited." She says smiling.
"I still can't believe it though." Melody says. "I mean, at first he was denying his feelings for you, but now..."
"I'm struggling to believe it too..." Lisanna says.
"Bluerose, which ships still need to be canon?" Mira asks Bluerose.
"Rowen, Chappy and Everelf." Erza replies.
"GAH! Being a matchmaker is so hard." Mira groans.
"You came here to relax Mira, don't stress." I say.
"She's right sis." Lisanna says.
"Uhhh...what's Rowen?" Wendy asks nervously.
"It's her ship with you and Romeo." Levy explains. Wendy goes bright red.
"Uhhhhh." Wendy struggles to find the words.
"But enough talk about ships, let's talk about something else." Erza says. We end up talking about the latest clothes, rumours, and who likes who.

It's evening by the time we decide to head home. I dry myself off, put my clothes on and wrap myself in the towel. We walk outside after Melody checks there are no boys around.

Flashback

"And then he-AAH!" I scream as I walk out the cave and see the boys. Realising I have no clothes on, I quickly cover myself up. Erza and Melody hear my scream and beat the boys up. Mira runs out and puts a blanket around me. The boys learnt a valuable lesson that day

End of flashback

We walk to our horses, mount up and urge them into a walk.

It's night by the time I get to my house. I dismount and Erza grabs my horse's reins. She then rides off to the stables. I walk into the house and smile at the sight I'm greeted by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Mira: YEAH! WE'RE BACK BI-
Wendy: hi guys!
Everyone else: hi Wendy!
Natsu: where's Happy?
Wendy: trying to get Carla's attention.
Me: hehehe...you almost swore...
Mira: SHUSH!
Lucy: really author, really?
Me: what? I'm childish.
Lucy: we can see that...
Me: HEY!
Lucy: what? I'm like this.
Me: hmmm, anyway, what did you all think of the first chapter?
Mira: it was good, wasn't it?
Me: I know I did a bad job on this one, but it's hard telling you what happened in the past years without adding so many flashbacks and keep it slightly amusing.
Lucy: don't worry, I feel your pain. *hugs me and pats back*
Me: *hugs back* it's soooo hard!
Mira: LUTHOR!
Me and Lucy: *look at Mira* huh?
Mira: luthor, Lucy X Author.
Natsu: *growls*
Me: uh oh...
Lucy: RUN AUTHOR!
Me*is already in distance*
Natsu: *runs after her*
Wendy: oops...
Lucy: NATSU!
Mira: oh dear....
Me: *quickly runs back* everyone say bye before I'm murdered!
Everyone: byieeee before I'm murdered!
Me: really? *runs away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
56.3K 1.5K 18
It's a year after Natsu and the guild had been back. Something wasn't right... Lucy Heartfilia gets kicked out of Fairy Tail. After being kicked out...
3.3K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...
480K 13.3K 26
Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah, Lucy hates Fairy Tail now, stuff like th...