NERIS (BoyxBoy)

Par king-princess-

Calvin Hunter is the son of his Pack's Beta. He is gay and proud of it but he doesn't rub it in anyone's fac... Plus

Author's Note
Happy Birthday To Me
Oh Shit!
I Don't Want To Want You, but I Can't Help Myself
Rejection.... Hurts.
You Reap, What You Sow
Trying To Get My Attention
Take A Chance - Part 1
Take A Chance - Part 2
Back Up, Thorne
All Of Me - Part 1
All Of Me - Part 2
Smile For Me
Is This Comfort?
Am I Happy Now?
Should I Trust You?
NERIS Stands for....
God Damn Right, You Should Be Scared Of Me
Epilogue
NOTICE!
Quick Note
NOTICE!!

Unwanted Reunion

26.9K 1K 236
Par king-princess-

Present Day (10 years later)

I sat in my chair and I waited for the stylist to fix my hair.

My phone vibrated, I looked at the the caller ID.

"Len."

"What is it, Lennox?"  I answered my son.

Yes I have a son, when the bastard had sex with me, we made a baby. I didn't find out until after we left the pack. I decided to raise the baby on my own, well I wasn't totally alone since Quinn fulfills his uncle duties.

"Mom, I know you're busy but... this is important."

"It better be. You know my rule against calling me before I go on stage."

"There are men here looking for you."

My eyes widened. "Did you open the door?"

"No."

I let out a sigh of relief. "OK, baby listen to me. Get as far away from the door as possible. Pretend you're not there. Don't move until I come get you OK?"

"Ok, Mom. I love you, do your best on stage."

"Thanks baby."

With that I hung up the phone. Quincy came over, a worried look on his face. " What is it?"

"People are at the house."

"You think it could them?" Quinn asked.

"No, Stryker isn't going to track me down if he knows what's good for him."

"I don't know who it is but I prefer for Lennox to stay inside until I get home."

"NERIS, twenty seconds till you appear on stage."  Said Max.

Here I go by my stage name which was NERIS.

"I'll be there."

I got up out of the chair and checked myself in the mirror. I pulled up the mask further up on my face,  and brushed my hair into a bang over one eye.

I'd been a singer for 9 years and the only people who knew what I looked like was Quinn, Zen (His Husband) and Lennox.

Everyone else that I worked with had only seen me in the mask, never without it.

I grabbed my mic and made my way to the stage.

I emerged and waved to the crowd. "What's up guys? Whose excited to be here?!"

I turned my mic to the audience as everyone screamed. 

I laughed. "OK, let's get this concert started!"

The crowd cheered and I moved on to the first song.

Song after song, I had the crowd on their feet cheering and singing along. It was awesome but I was worried about my Son, I'd have to finish this up soon.

Then after what seemed like maybe two hours, all 7 songs were done.

I signed off the concert and left the stage.

When I was backstage, I received a towel from one of the workers. "Thanks Alli."

I lightly dabbed my skin with the towel.

"NERIS, you still had the backstage meet and greet."

"How many people? I'm kind of in a hurry."

"Ugh, just five. They're some lucky prize winners or something."

"OK."

I headed toward the fan room and sat at the small table. Soon the five people rushed in. I placed my water bottle on the table and greeted them with a smile.

"Hi." Said an overly eager woman.

"Hey." I said adjusting my mask, and reaching my hand out to her.

She slid her hand into mine, looking as if she was going to hyperventilate and pass out.

I gave a small chuckle and rubbed my thumb across the back of her hand. She seemed to visibly relax.

"Sorry. I've just been so excited to meet you, I didn't even think I would win the contest but here I am. And there you are and wow you look better in person, even though I can't see all of your face. But that's doesn't mean I can't tell that you're good looking, you understand what I'm saying?" She rambled.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I do."

She blushed and slipped her hand from mine. She placed the poster and album on the table.

"To who?" I asked.

"Len." I inwardly smiled, thinking of my son.

To: Len xx
Dream On, and Reach For The Stars. Love, NERIS. <3 '

She took them and smiled. "Thanks." She paused. "Can I take a picture with you?"

I smiled "Sure."

She pulled out her phone and then leaned over the table closer to me. She snapped the pic. She was squealing as she looked down at the phone.

After she waved goodbye to me, which I returned.

Then one by one, I took pics with everyone else and autographed their posters.

After that I basically jogged back to the dressing room to grab Quincy. He said goodbye to everyone before following me to the car.

I climbed in the back and he walked around to the driver's seat.

After the concert hall faded from view I pulled off the mask and pinned my hair up into a bun.

"Why do you have to hide your identity?" Quincy asked.

I sighed, he always asked that question but I never had an answer myself. Why, because I refuse to admit it to myself.

I didn't want Stryker to see me and possibly find me.

I told myself everyday I wasn't running from him. And I wasn't, I was trying to steer clear from him so I couldn't get hurt again. The rejection hurt more than I'd ever admit and I didn't want to experience that again.

Plus, I didn't want Lennox to get to know him. I was afraid he'd hurt my son. I know they say people change but don't judge me for not trusting Stryker.

I had my own paranoid reasons why I didn't want him in my life again.

"Calvin!"

I jumped from my thoughts.

"Yeah, Quinn?"

"I was saying, I may be your manager but I don't have to also be your chaperone."

"Sorry, I'm too worried to be driving."

"It's ok, I understand this time and I'll let it slide."

I chuckled. 

"What it?" Quinn asked. 

"It's just that you've changed so much from when we were in high school."

Quinn gave a slight chuckle of his own. "I guess so." 

Soon we pulled up to my house, I hurriedly jumped out the car and ran to the door. I unlocked the door and ran inside. "Len! Lenny! Where are you baby?"

A small whisper of Mama, turned my attention to my right. 

Len slowly walked toward, looking visibly scared. I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. I slowly caressed his head and he sniffled into my shirt. 

"Uhh, Cal. Get out here." 

I slowly approached the front door where Quinn's voice was coming from. There standing in front of him were three large men. As if directed as their eyes focused on me at the same time. "Are you Calvin Hunter?" They asked.

"I...uh.."

"My apologies, you go by Ian Paltrou now right? Or NERIS when on stage?"

I opened my eyes in surprise but quickly masked it. "Yes, that's me. What's it to you?" 

"Your Father..."

"I don't have a father.." I sneered. 

"The Beta of the Blood Valley Pack, Merrick Hunter, requests to see you."

I scoffed. "Why should I go back there?"

"He's dying and he wishes to see you before he does." 

I choked on the words I was going to retort, I glanced over at Quincy and he nodded at me as if to say I should go.

"Ok, I'll go."

-------

Although I hated him, he was my father and I should obey his dying wish.

So after I agreed to go, Quinn, Lennox and I got in the van with them and were currently on our way back to the Blood Valley Pack. 

I looked down at Len who was sleeping on my lap, lightly snoring. I lightly brushed my fingers through his hair. 

Quinn was brushing my shoulder with his thumb. "You'll be ok." 

The van came to a stop, and the men who I knew now were Pack Warriors got out and opened the door for us. "Here we are."

I slowly shook Len awake, he sat up rubbing his eyes. I slowly climbed up the van staring up at the old Beta House. I reached behind me and grasped my son's hand before walking towards the building. 

At first when I went inside no one recognized me. Which was mainly because I got into a major accident and had reconstructive surgery. But they all began to whisper when the warriors announced who I was. 

I rolled my eyes, there goes my whole plan of silently going in and leaving and never returning.

"Is that Calvin?"

"Wow, he's different"

"Do you think he's here because the Beta is dying or because he wants a shot at becoming Luna again?"

I ignored them and continued walking, pulling Len closer to me just so he wouldn't get lost. 

I released a long breath out my nose when he reached my Father's room. Quinn opened the door and stepped in. I tried to but my feet wouldn't move.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing, sweetie." I said, I slowly let out a breath and calmed myself before stepping in.

The beeping was the first thing I heard. The strong smell of cleaning products surrounded me and assaulted my nose. 

"Cal.." 

I looked to the side and saw my mother.  She gave a tight smile, the sadness in her eyes the main emotion on her face. 

"His immune system  is weak, which means you have to make sure you aren't passing any germs to him so you have to put this on and sanitize your hands. You know, just as a pre-caution. The doctor says even a mild cold at this point could kill him." She handed each of us a face mask. 

I put mine on and sanitized my hands. "What's wrong with him?" 

"The doctors said something along the lines of, Adult acute myeloid Leukemia. I was too distressed to pay attention." She looked as if she was going to cry. "Excuse me." She mumbled and left.

I slowly walked over to the bed and looked down at my father. He looked up at me and gave a small smile. "Calvin, I never thought I'd see you again. I mean even though I sent the warriors after you I doubted they would find you."He stated. "But, the only reason you're back is because I ended up like this. I guess this was a punishment from the goddess for always ignoring my family."  He started to laugh but it was replaced by a loud hacking cough. 

Len grasped my hand again and squeezed. I guess he was scared. I smiled back at him, he reminded me of a younger Quinn since he was so skittish.

"Len..." I mumbled. 

He looked up at me. His large eyes, reminding me of Stryker. I swallowed and took a deep breath placing Stryker at the back of my mind. 

Looking down at Len, I decided I should let him get to know his grandfather. Although my Dad's relationship with me won't get any better doesn't mean I should prevent them from getting to know each other any longer. 

"Len.." I started again. "This is your Grandfather, Merrick Hunter ."

I turned back to my dad. "Merrick, this is your grandson Lennox Hunter-Paltrou."

My dad's whole being brightened. "I have a grandson." Tears lined his eyes. "Come here, let me get a good look at you."

Len looked at me and I gave him a smile and nodded. Lennox slowly aprroached the bed and sat near Dad's hand. Dad reached up his hand and touched Len's face. "You look just like me when I was younger."

Quinn tapped my shoulder and gestured towards the door, indicating we should give them some time alone. 

I heard loud footsteps rushing down the hall as I stepped out of the room, taking the mask of my face. 

"Calvin..." a masculine voice whispered. 

I looked to the side and my eyes made contact with his. The minute we made eye-contact, I knew who it was. 

Stryker..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.8K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
476K 12.8K 22
Peyton Athens Reid is the runt of his pack he's an intersex omega born from a beta family. His parents ignore him, his older twin siblings hate him...
426K 13.4K 14
Hi, I'm Damon. . and I'm the omega of my pack. So I get bullied, especially by the alpha's son, Derick. After finishing the preparations for Derek's...
714K 20.3K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...