jealous - birlem

By joeysbby

" she said I was precious but I'm nothing compared to her " More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
authors note
hi everyone
JEALOUS 2
yo its me bitch
the next part is on the next story
Cheers mates

three

5.4K 120 13
By joeysbby

blake's pov

I woke up to the thing that means the world to me. Madison Smith. She was still asleep but I took in all her features. Ever since she started talking to joey I haven't been that happy. I'm scared she's going to like him and not me. I sigh to myself.

I soon as I saw mads eyes open I thought to myself she is so beautiful. " why thank you " she said while her cheeks turned a light shade of red. " whoops " I said laughing but mentally slapping myself for saying it out loud. " you are really precious " she said to me. butterflies flew through my stomach. I looked at her soft plump lips and then at her eyes. I can't kiss her. She likes joey, she won't kiss me back. It will ruin our friendship. I decided to get out of my bed. Madison followed me down the stairs into the kitchen. " are you hungry " I asked her. " no I'm fine thanks " I grabbed my phone to check my notifications. they blew up.

#malake is so cute !! @ shippingmlake
get in!! #malake @ camerondallas

I decided to reply to cams tweet
@ camerondallas 😂 noooo

I didn't notice Madison was looking over my shoulder quietly giggling. I smiled at her cuteness. she said I was precious but I'm nothing compared to her.

PLS READ
OKAY LIKE NO ONE IS READING THIS BOOK BUT IF YOU ARE I AM GETTING INTO THE JOEY BIT A LIL LATER OK Xx

and btw sorry for the rlly small shit chapter :))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 5.9K 78
is joey birlem the one I should open my heart to ? completed • 8/18/17 ✨🦋 sequel: Forgotten; jmb
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC