sixteen

blake's pov

4 months later

today was the day. the day that I make madison mine.

the plan was working so far. maggie was helping me kidnap madison.

I had so far gotten into her hotel and I was just outside her hotel room. then my phone buzzed which indicated that I had gotten a text from maggie.

maggie - I'm with jacob in his room now. he told me that madison is by herself in her room. you're good to go in.

I smirked and opened the already slightly open door to her room.

" surprise " I said happily.

her facial expression fell as screamed in fear.

today was the last day she was going to see anyone.

bringing her back to my house wasn't as hard as I thought. luckily I drugged her so she couldn't scream.

joey's pov

" I GOT FOOD " I walked into the hotel room expecting to see madison.

she wasn't there. I tried calling her but all I heard was the quiet ringing of her phone under the bed sheets.

I looked around and find a small piece of paper on the bedside table.

" you thought I was joking joey. madison is mine now. I've kidnapped her " I read out. I screamed in frustration.

madison's pov

" you are insane blake " I screamed.

end of story

ahh I hope you guys liked this shitty book. I'm doing a sequel and I wrote the name of the new book name in the last two chapters. double update