three

blake's pov

I woke up to the thing that means the world to me. Madison Smith. She was still asleep but I took in all her features. Ever since she started talking to joey I haven't been that happy. I'm scared she's going to like him and not me. I sigh to myself.

I soon as I saw mads eyes open I thought to myself she is so beautiful. " why thank you " she said while her cheeks turned a light shade of red. " whoops " I said laughing but mentally slapping myself for saying it out loud. " you are really precious " she said to me. butterflies flew through my stomach. I looked at her soft plump lips and then at her eyes. I can't kiss her. She likes joey, she won't kiss me back. It will ruin our friendship. I decided to get out of my bed. Madison followed me down the stairs into the kitchen. " are you hungry " I asked her. " no I'm fine thanks " I grabbed my phone to check my notifications. they blew up.

#malake is so cute !! @ shippingmlake
get in!! #malake @ camerondallas

I decided to reply to cams tweet
@ camerondallas 😂 noooo

I didn't notice Madison was looking over my shoulder quietly giggling. I smiled at her cuteness. she said I was precious but I'm nothing compared to her.

PLS READ
OKAY LIKE NO ONE IS READING THIS BOOK BUT IF YOU ARE I AM GETTING INTO THE JOEY BIT A LIL LATER OK Xx

and btw sorry for the rlly small shit chapter :))))))