NERIS (BoyxBoy)

By king-princess-

Calvin Hunter is the son of his Pack's Beta. He is gay and proud of it but he doesn't rub it in anyone's fac... More

Author's Note
Happy Birthday To Me
Oh Shit!
I Don't Want To Want You, but I Can't Help Myself
Unwanted Reunion
You Reap, What You Sow
Trying To Get My Attention
Take A Chance - Part 1
Take A Chance - Part 2
Back Up, Thorne
All Of Me - Part 1
All Of Me - Part 2
Smile For Me
Is This Comfort?
Am I Happy Now?
Should I Trust You?
NERIS Stands for....
God Damn Right, You Should Be Scared Of Me
Epilogue
NOTICE!
Quick Note
NOTICE!!

Rejection.... Hurts.

26.3K 1.1K 303
By king-princess-

It's been a month since the incident. Although Stryker didn't really talk to me, he made it clear he wanted nothing to do with me.

He'd go out of his way just to terrorize me and it was getting on my nerves.

Speaking of Stryker, he should be here any second. He always shows up around this time.

3.

2.

1.

I felt someone shove me from behind.

I turned and glared at Stryker. He smirked.

"What are you looking at, slut? You've got something to say?"

My lip twitched as my anger boiled. I closed my eyes and let out a slow breath. I turned around and continued walking.

I felt myself being shoved again.

"You can't ignore me."

"Fuck off, Ass Wipe!" I yelled, whipping around to face him dropping my books in the process.

He growled but said nothing.

I picked my books up and made my way to my locker switching my books for my music folder.

Making my way to Music class I looked around for Quincy. 

As if on cue, Quincy came running. "Calvy!!!"

I opened my arms and hugged him. "Hey, Quinn."

Quincy pulled out of the hug and waved a large lollipop in my face.

"Look what I got!"

"Where'd you get that?"

"I got it. For Calvy."

I took it from him, smiling. "Thanks Quinn."

Quinn kissed my cheek, and entwined his fingers with mine. "Let's go Music!"

"Sure."

As soon as I walked into class the teacher called my name. "Calvin Hunter."

Mr. Malik looked up from his tablet and saw me walking in. "Mr. Hunter you're late for my class but right on time for your music presentation. Get up here and present the song you chose."

"Sure." I pushed up the sleeves of my shirt and grabbed my guitar which I kept in the classroom.

I took my place on the stool in front of the class. I cleared my throat and tuned my guitar.

I thought about the song I choose, it was mainly because it made me think of Quinn, who was once a broken person but recently I've been having a personal connection to this song.

"What song have you chosen?"  Mr. Malik asked.

"Tears and Rain by James Blunt."  He nodded and typed it on his tablet.

"Why?"  He asked

"When I hear this song I think about the struggle of someone I treasure." I said smiling at Quincy who sat behind Stryker.

"OK, begin."

I started strumming the chords to the song. The whole class was quiet and kind of eager to hear me sing. I mean this was the most I'd ever said to anyone at school in four years.

"How I wish, I could;
Surrender my soul
Shred the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing

How I wish, I'd chosen, darkness from cold
How I wish, I'd screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning."

I glanced at Stryker who wasn't scowling at me anymore but actually listening.

"I guess it's time I run far, far away;
Find comfort in pain
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.

It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain."

I strummed my guitar with all I had , singing loud and clear finishing the rest of the song. I got up and placed the guitar back on its holder.

Slowly the class filled with applause. "My word." Mr. Malik said, slowly applauding. "That's the best work you've done all year."

I slowly smiled.

Quinn leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. That's sweet." He smiled.

After listening to the rest of the musical presentations the bell rang signaling lunch. Before I could ask Quinn if he wanted Lunch off campus I turned to see him running after Matthew.

I gave a small smile. At least he was happy and socializing. He couldn't just interact with me his whole life.

I don't how much time had passed before I saw Quincy running toward me.

He wasn't smiling this time, he was crying.

"Quincy, what's wrong?"

He looked up at me. Tears staining his cheeks as he gripped my shirt. "Papa." He mumbled.

My frown deepened. He said only called me that twice the first year I taught him how to speak. His first word he said was Papa, and that was the only word he said for half a year. He only called me that when he was extremely hurt or scared.

The first time was when my dad bullied him since he used to be a rogue and the second time was when an unmated warrior wolf tried to rape him.

To others it may sound weird but it was because I was the first person who showed him kindness so he naturally assumed I was his father.

"What's wrong, bud?"

He gripped my shirt tighter. "Matt, dumped me."

"What?"

"He said, he didn't like me. He only liked that I was a virgin."

I gritted my teeth. The asshole.

I grabbed Quinn's hand. "Where is the fucker?"

"In the Common Room."

I dragged him along with me to the Common Room to find Matt sitting with Stryker and his goons.

Stryker saw me coming and smirked. "If it isn't Slut 1 and Slut 2?"

"Shut up Thorn. I'm not here for you."

I released Quinn's hand and walked over to Matt.

When he stood he was taller than me. He started to laugh. "Am I supposed to feel threatened by you when you're so small?"

I gave a smirk of my own." No." I replied cracking my knuckles. "I'll bring you down my level and threaten you then."

I raised my leg and kneed him in the balls repeatedly. He fell down to his knees. I gripped his hair and brought him up until he was looking up at me. "You barked up the wrong tree, pup." I said spitting the word as if it was venom on my tongue.

I punched him in the face repeatedly until he blacked out. I continued to to kick him until I heard something break.

"Papa, Stop you're gonna kill him!"  Quincy linked me.

I looked back at Quincy - who still had tears in his eyes and looked scared of me- my anger slowly settled.

As I started walking away I was turned and punched in the jaw.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Stryker yelled.

I got up and spat out blood. "I'm beating up a scumbag that's what I'm doing."

"Matt's of Alpha Blood. You disrespected an Alpha. That's against any pack rules."

"So?" I said, wiping the blood from my lip.

"I'm your Alpha and I command you listen to me!"

"I'm the Beta and I say who cares what you think?!"

I was slapped across the face hard. I held my burning cheek and glared at him.

"I, Stryker Thorn, Alpha of the Blood Valley Pack reject you Calvin Hunter, Beta of the  Blood Valley Pack. I also Banish you from this Pack, along with Quincy Hunter. You are never to return."

I felt the pain burning in my chest, I wasn't sure if it was anger or the rejection. More likely the latter, although the first is also possible.

"I, Calvin Hunter, will not accept your rejection."

He looked surprised.

"I'm not doing you a favor. I'm not accepting the rejection because you aren't getting off that easy. I want to feel all the pain that I feel, and slowly perish. And when you do I'll be there to watch you meet your demise." I seethed.

"Won't you die too?"

"If I do. It'll be worth it. Because everything I feel it hits you tenfold."

I grasped Quinn's hand.

"Don't worry about me leaving. I'd be glad to leave this dump any day. Just know if you run into me on my turf - the outside-  you won't leave unharmed."

With that I turned and left the school. Jumping into my car along with Quincy. I sped off to my house so we could pack our things.

"Where we gonna go?" Quincy sniffled.

"Somewhere far away, bud. My Gran left me a place a few states over, we can go there and start over."

"What about money?"

I stuffed Quincy's clothes into a duffel bag and thrusted it into his hands. he gripped it tightly. "And Money?"

I stuffed my clothes into a bag, making sure to grab all the necessities. "She left 28 Million in my name. My parents don't know about it and I'm not a minor which means the bank will allow me access to it."

I held out my hand to Quincy. "You ready, bud?"

"Yeah."

I took his hand and lead him back to the car. I'd drive it for now and then maybe ditch it in Virginia before driving to Oklahoma.

I wasn't running from Stryker, I would never run from him.

I just didn't want to be anywhere near him. I would have left even if all he did was reject me and not banish me.

The rejection hurt more than I'd ever admit to.

He just better pray that he doesn't end up around me without anyone to fight for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 20.3K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
1.8M 66.2K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...
995K 11.5K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...