Ketsueki no hana-One Piece fa...

By Lilia_andLynn

Ketsueki is Death's daughter, seeing the dead and soon-to-be dead. Her fate is connected to that of a certain... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Ketsueki no hana-One Piece fanfic

1.5K 26 2
By Lilia_andLynn

 Playful, childish, laughter rings through the silent village, filling the town square with noise that was once lacking from the dead bodies lingering around on the ground.

The air was pungent with the smell of decaying bodies and the scent of charred flesh, fire had wrecked the island along with the help of the Marines.

Not one child knew why their parents, siblings, neighbours, and pets were sleeping such a deep chilling sleep, but children aren't supposed to know about the touches of death and the effect it had on the living.

But one child knew, she knew all about death and the touches it had on the living. For she was death's child herself.

Her name, Ketsueki no hana.

Blossom of blood.

This is her story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1M 33.3K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
82.8K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...