The Rematch (Ziall Horlik)AU...

By BriannaLynnC98

(Sequel to The Fighter) You can take the fighter out of the fight, but you can't take fight out of the fighte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Spin-off

Chapter 32

3.2K 138 65
By BriannaLynnC98

Niall's POV

"So there's a baby in your tummy right now?" Ethan asked me like he was trying to figure out exactly how this was working. I nodded and pat my three month belly that I was proud to have so far. Zayn and I waited to tell anyone else, especially the boys, about the baby. We just wanted to be sure everything was going to work out and be okay. Doniya said the baby was extremely healthy and I was feeling really good too so that must have been a good sign. Aside from the slight fatigue, I was feeling on top of the world. Everytime just seemed to be so amazing that I could only hope for things to stay that way.

"Ethan, we're going to have a baby brother or sister. Daddy is going to get an even bigger belly now." Ezra told his brother as his little hands touched over the tiny roundness of my stomach. I had lost so much weight after the miscarriage because I was so sad that I was showing to the extreme now. Unfortunately, that also had me on a strict healthy diet that would help me gain at least ten pounds to cushion my body for this baby. The only good thing was that I was showing already and I was happy about that because every day I could see my stomach getting bigger proving I had a healthy baby in me.

"Wait... I won't be the baby?" Ethan asked suddenly. I looked up at Zayn who was recording all this on his phone. He smiled like he wanted to laugh at the realization our son had.

"You'll always be my baby, but we're going to have another one now." I said softy. That only made Ethan's face crumble into tears. Ezra hid a small laugh at his little brother as I pulled him into my arms. I chuckled and kissed his black hair.

"I'm the baby!" He cried to me. I was expecting this, but I didn't know how to deal with it. He kind of thought his place in this household was to be spoiled rotten because he was the baby. He's been the baby for eight years now, this is a big change for him. He climbed on my lap and let me hold him. I laughed and so did Zayn. My laughing stopped when he placed his little hand on my stomach and pet it a little.

"I guess it could be okay. But it will never be as cute as me." Ethan said, popping off my lap and going upstairs. His tears had stopped so I knew he was okay. I also knew he was okay because he realized that he's still adorable and nothing was going to change that.

Ezra stayed sitting next to me like he was my guard dog now. Our actual dog was more relaxed than my son. Zayn came to sit next to me after he sent my dad the whole video of how he took the pregnancy. My parents were crazy about it and are actually planning a trip out here soon, but Zayn was kind of wishing they would stay in Ireland. I wrapped my arms around Ezra and kissed his head.

"Daddy, this baby will be okay? You won't get sad again?" He asked me quietly, his blue eyes looking up at me like he was scared about this as well as wanting to be excited. Zayn reached over and rested his hand over Ezra's hand where it was on my stomach.

"So far Aunt Doniya says this baby is very healthy and nothing is going to happen. Ezra, that's not for you to worry about, okay? The only thing we need to do is take care of Daddy and the baby. We need to help out more around the house and maybe you want to help me cook dinner more often. That's all you need to do. You don't need to worry about anything else." Zayn assured our son. He nodded and leaned down to kiss my stomach before getting up and going to find Ethan. I smiled at my boy then laid back so I was laying in Zayn's lap.

"I have to go to the gym in a few minutes. You want to call Louis to come over? Harry is probably wanting a break." Zayn said. I laughed knowing that things between them were getting harder and harder now that Harry was pretty much fully recovered. He was supposed to be out of the hospital in three days, but he was still there getting the last of his physical therapy done and checking on his brain as he did some more strenuous exercises. Everyone, the doctors included, knew that Harry needed to work out in a way that was close to a boxing workout. He's lived most of his life working out that much so for it to just stop wasn't going to happen. So they had to make sure there wasn't any internal bleeding as he started running on a treadmill and lifting weights. Louis still thought Harry was hurt and incapable of doing anything on his own. That made those two fight like cats and dogs over the smallest of things. I'm sure if Louis came over for a bit Harry would be happy until he started to miss his husband.

"I'll call him and ask. When you're at the gym, ask Mark about coming over for dinner. He hasn't been around that much and the boys are missing him. The only time they see him is when Ezra has his lesson and Ethan goes to chase all the men training." I said. I saw Zayn's expression change, but I didn't have time to read it because he pushed me up gently so he could go change his clothes. I stood up too and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I text Louis to come over as I got peanut butter and got a banana to dip it in. This whole diet thing I'm on to gain weight was really horrible. I was pretty much eating all day. I had to have nuts or fruit or vegetables almost every hour then for meals I have to eat smaller meals with a bit more fat in them. It's really awful. Last night I wanted to cry over my dinner because I just wasn't hungry, but I knew I needed to eat it because I wanted to keep my baby healthy.

"I'm going to the gym? Is Louis coming?" Zayn asked me as I put the banana in my mouth but my jaw littereally dropped as I looked at him. I hadn't noticed how much more muscular he was getting until seeing him in a ripped up tank top and some loose shorts. My food fell back on my plate while I looked over all of the muscles I really wanted to try out. I guess the fatigue had taken any sex drive I had which ment I didn't even spare a glance at Zayn in any way other than to take care of me through morning sickness. But now, I'm seeing a lot more than I realized.

"You okay?" He asked me, coming over to kiss my cheek. I nodded and reached out to touch his bicep. I could tell he wasn't even flexing and his arms were rock solid.

"You can fuck me if you want." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could even stop them, making me cover my mouth in shock as Zayn chuckled at me. He kissed my forehead hand placed his hands on the sides of my belly.

"I would love to, but I really have to get to work. I'll be back at five. I love you, Niall." Zayn chuckled to me. We shared soft kisses before he left and I was left in the kitchen with something I didn't really want in my mouth.

Thirty minutes later, Louis came over and we both sat in the backyard as the boys played with Rocky. He seemed to have something else on his mind as I talked to him. He almost seemed uneasy about talking about Zayn at all. I was trying to ignore it because I knew hormones could make you think really weird things, but I knew pregnant or not, he was acting weird.

"Have you watched the sports world at all?" He asked me. I shook my head and sat back in my chair, placing both hands on my stomach. He looked down and bit his lip like he was trying to tell me something he didn't want to.

"Zayn and I stopped really watching anything other than the local news because anything else puts stress on both of us and it's bad for the baby." I said. Louis reached forward to press his hand on my belly and rubbed his thumb over it softly.

"Have I ever told you how lucky you are? I've wanted a baby for years now and you can just have one anytime you want. Harry and I are looking into adopting, but right now isn't the best timing." He said. I shrugged because I knew I was lucky, but right now with how much I have to eat, it really felt like a curse. I just hoped that once Harry was out of the hospital they could move on with their lives happily.

"What's Harry going to do now?" I asked slowly. The conversation never really came up around Zayn because he would start getting on edge about everything.

"He's going to start managing fighters and training them. Mark actually wants him to shadow him for a few years so he can retire and leave knowing he has someone smart taking care of everything." Louis said, but I got confused because that's what Zayn's job is. Zayn and Mark opened the gym together, it would only make sense for Zayn to be the one Mark taught everything to. In fact, I thought that's what my husband was doing right now.

"Harry and Zayn are doing it, right? Zayn is there now working with someone for a fight I thought. He's been there a lot the past month so I figured that's what he's doing. And Mark hasn't been around so I thought he was working with someone. Like, both of them were." I said. Louis looked at me with a stone look on his face. He took out his phone and stood up.

"Well, I better get some other stuff done at home for Harry when he comes home. Do you think you guys would be able to come over for a welcome home party? His mum is putting it together. Tell Zayn about it and I'll text you more details." I nodded to my best friend and walked him to the door. He turned and gave me a really long hug that made me scared that he knew something bad that I didn't know yet. I watched him get in his car before closing the door and going back out to the backyard. Ezra looked at me like he was making sure I was okay. I didn't know if I was or not actually.

Usually when I have Louis over it takes my mind off of things and it makes me feel like I don't live in a non-conventional lifestyle. But now, I can only let my mind run wild with thoughts of what had happened. I knew I had to ask Zayn what was going on at the gym with the whole managing stuff. I also knew I would need to ask him about what exactly he was doing at the gym. I guess I've always just trusted that he goes there to train people, take care of the stuff there and work out some himself. I've always liked to look at things as if that was his special place he could go that didn't involve being a father or a husband. My special place in go is any place outside the house with my camera to take pictures. This is the first time I wanted to know what was going on there. It was actually the first time I didn't trust what he was doing there.

A/N: this is going to be good! I'm thinking this book is going to be 40 or 45 chapters. Is that fine with everyone?!?!?!?!? Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.6K 27
In a world where everything is forced by the government whether it was the job you got when you get older or who you're married to, there lived two b...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
243K 10.7K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...