The Angry Birds Movie: Silver...

By IluvOlaf3

Five years after the Battle of Piggy Island, life on Bird Island has been wonderful. Red's been accepted as a... More

Prologue
Silver
Summer Festival
Flying
Preparations
A Painful Truth
Silver's Dilemma
The New Land
Ruby
Family
Ambush
Taking Flight
Save The Egg
Home
Epilogue

Author's Note

1K 11 33
By IluvOlaf3

My fellow nerds, I am going to write a series of one shots taking place before and/or after the events of Silver Lining!
All I need are some requests from you! They can be about anything! They can be about Silver or the rest of the Flock, Ruby, Stella and her flock, Shakira, Ross, anything!

So if you have a request, feel free to comment or private message me! Until then, may the Feathers be with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 101 14
The birds and pigs are forced to work together to save their islands from being destroyed. Meanwhile, Aggie is still dealing with her break-up relati...
431 13 11
AU: An eighteen-year-old amnesiac orphan named Aggie, wants to find out who she was with the help of a con-bird, Red, who wish to take advantage of h...
12.9K 302 19
When Luna, a human girl, mysteriously arrives on Bird Island, she finds a gem that allows her to transform into a bird and back into a human at her o...
18.9K 278 15
Welcome back to Bird Island! Thanks to Red and her friends, Chuck and Bomb, life is peaceful again... almost. Now, the birds and pigs have engaged in...