Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Mine

7.9K 209 13
By GlaciaGirl

its been 3 months since Anthony showed up, and 2 days since he last had me. before Kayden came back from the pack meeting, Anthony gave me a necklace to hide his scent with Kayden's. I wear it 24/7, even when I take a shower. Kayden has noticed I don't take the necklace off but I just tell him it means a lot to me; fortunately for me, he shrugs it off. I'm so scared that Kayden will find out and he will reject me. Mates don't get rejected much but usually a mate doesn't sleep with someone else other than their mate. I'm ashamed of myself for doing this, now mine and Anthony's scents will always be mingled. and I'll never be able to smell Kayden's scent mingle with mine, even when we finish the mating process, I'll always smell like Anthony.

I wake up to the sun shining directly into my eyes. I groan and cover my burning cornea with my arm. all I want is to stay in bed for the rest of my life, but my full bladder prevents me from that dream. I quickly sit up and race to the bathroom. my feet pad to the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. I do my business then dart away from the cold bathroom floor to the warm carpet of my bedroom. I stare at my warm bed and ponder on whether to go back in my warm, soft, comfy bed; or go down stairs to eat. the smell of bacon cooking won me over and I practically fly to the kitchen. I look around to see Daniel sitting on the end of the table with a pile of freshly cooked bacon on his plate. I see a smirk form on his face as he eats the food on his plate.

"I bet you would like some of this. too bad your not a morning person like me, then you could've gotten some." he laughs and then stuffs a piece of that glorious bacon in his mouth.

I growl at him, angry that he stole all of the bacon. Daniel's eyes widen at my reaction. I've been fairly laid back lately, but apparently not today. I see someone appear from across the room carrying a plate full of bacon, eggs, toast, and sausage. my mouth waters at the sight of this heavenly plate full of goodness.

"don't worry Luna, I made extra for you." the woman carrying it says.

she was the cook who I became very good friend with since I got here. her name is Juliet, I call her jules for short. she was my age but she wasn't nearly as tall as I was; her 5'0 frame looked very boney. her red hair is put up in a braid but is very messy; and her deep, brown eyes had rims of red around them from little sleep. I've been so worried about her health but when I ask her about it she blows me off and says it's just the way she looks. something is going on but she wont tell me.

"Thanks Jules!" I squeal as I run to her and snatch the plate.

I place the plate on the table then run back to Jules and give her a big hug. I hear her Yelp in pain, and I let go of her. I look at her with concern then my gaze goes to Daniel who is curiously watching.

"Can't you give us some privacy, jerk face?!?" I snap at him.

He shrinks back in his chair then jumps up and leaves the kitchen. I smirk, I actually got him to do as I say. Nice... I gently lay my hand on Jules's shoulder.

"Jules, show me." I say very lovingly.

Her eyes grew wide and she shakes her head side to side. I want to help her, but I can't without knowing what's going on. I have to get her to spill.

"Show me." I say more sternly.

She shakes her head once more. I see tears starting to form in her eyes. She's scared, but of what?

"I am your Luna. Now show me this instant."I command with my Luna voice.

She quivers at my Luna voice but it is the only way to get her to show me. She slowly lifts her stained, grey, t-shirt. I see a tear fall to the ground once her shirt is lifted up enough to show the gruesome sight below her that was hidden by her shirt. I gasp as my eyes wander her bruised and bleeding stomach.

"Oh my- Jules who did this to you?" I say.

She pulls her shirt back down to cover her beaten body. She shakes her head and starts to sob. I gently wrap my arms around her and stroke her braided hair.

"It's okay Jules. I'll make sure nothing else happens to you. I promise." I whisper in her ear.

"You c-can't d-do anything a-bout it T-Tara. No one c-can. It's m-my father. H-he gets d-drunk a-and-and..." She buries her face in my hair.

My wolf wants to march to her father's house and rip him apart; but I hold her back. I whisper soothing words in her ears as I walk her to the lounge room. We sit down on the couch and she cries in my arms for another 10 minutes.

Jules's sobs die down to a hiccup and she looks up at me. She flashes a grateful smile at me then stands up.

"Thank you Tara. You're my bestest friend ever." Her voice is weak from crying.

I stand up and give her a gentle hug.

" you're my bestest friend too Jules."I whisper.

"Do you wanna stay at the pack house with me? I'll make sure your father can never lay a hand on you again. I'll even assign guards for you when you go out. Please say yes! I need a girlfriend around to talk to." I show my puppy dog eyes.

She thinks about it for a moment before slowly nodding. I squeal with joy and jump up and down. She laughs at me then pulls me in for another hug. I hug her back then we both go back to the kitchen.

Once we are back in the kitchen, I notice my bacon has vanished from my plate!! Why does everyone eat my food?! I just want to enjoy some of my favorite foods and someone always eats it before I can get to it!!

I then spot Daniel retreating out the back door.

"You snooze you lose!!" He yells before vanishing outside.

I don't care if I'm in my pj's or not, he's gonna get it!! I race after him and nearly bust the back door off its hinges. I see him running down the road holding the last piece of bacon up in the air.

"Come and get it princess!!" He yells.

I growl at him them bolt. He looks back but I'm no longer there. He slows to a walk then to a stop. I see confusion plastered on his face. I then jump out from behind a tree and pounce at him. I knee him where the sun don't shine and step back to see my handy work. I then proceed to rip the piece of bacon out of his hand. In the process, I knock both of us to the ground. I laugh out loud then hold the piece of bacon up.

"Take take!!! Ha! That's what happens when you cross a Luna!" I bite into the greasy piece of meat and hold the rest right in his face.

Okay, I'm acting a little childish. No, I'm acting stupid. But I don't even care, I got my bacon!!! I do a victory dance and stuff the rest of the bacon in my mouth.

"Tara!" I low voice growls.

I freeze then quickly swallow my bacon.  I turn around slowly and put on an innocent smile.

"Hey Kayden. What's up?"

"What are you wearing?!"

"My...uh.. Pj's." My cheeks turn red at the thought of how ridiculous I must look.

His eyes turn blood red as he scans me over. He glares at Daniel who is still on the ground, groaning in pain. I giggle at his state but quickly hide my satisfaction as Kayden's glare rests on me.

"Go back inside and get something more appropriate on now!!" He roars.

I flinch at his tone then quickly scurry back to the pack house. I look back to see Daniel starting to get up. I laugh as he glares at me. That's what happens when you come between me and my favorite foods.

Once I got inside, I sprint to my room and throw on a black, v-neck shirt; and blue jeans. I'm about to go back to the kitchen to finish my plate of food when I bump into a muscular body. I look up to see... Oh crap... Anthony.

I cower away from him as he touches my hips. He steps toward me but I take two steps back. No... Not again. He had me just the other day. He surprisingly steps away from me and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Kayden sent me here to ask if you changed yet."

I nod,"y-yes."

"If you've changed then he want you to come down to the kitchen, now."

I slowly nod then follow Anthony to the kitchen. Once there I see Kayden standing beside the table looking furious. looking up, he stalks over to me.

"What were you thinking?!? Running outside in that; which is very inappropriate might I add! Do you know how many unmated males saw you today!? Only I can see you like that!! You're mine!! And no one else's!!" He yells.

I look down at the ground and whimper at his anger. I suddenly feel his hand grip my arm and he pulls me away. What's he gonna do? Lock me up? Beat me? He drags me to his room and locks the door. Fear creeps up my spine as his face gets closer to mine.

"You're mine, and no one else's." He whispers.

My eyes widen when I realize what's about to happen. He's gonna mark me. He starts to leave feather kisses down my neck then I feel his canines start emerging as he kisses me. I shiver when he stops at the nape of my neck. His warm breath sends sparks through my body as it brushes over my skin.

I feel his canines touch my skin then pierce it. I scream out in pain the grip his arms for support, feeling like I might lose consciousness from the pain. After a few seconds he pulls his teeth out of me neck and licks the wound. Immense pleasure takes over my body once his canines pull out. My legs become jello and my breath hitches in my throat. He pulls me into his muscular body and kisses the top of me head.

"You'll always be mine." He whispers lovingly.

Guilt rushes through my entire being. I feel ashamed that he probably saved himself for me and I didn't. Would he still want me if he knew? I make sure I block him out of my thoughts as I thought about it.

He lifts me up and brings me to his bed. My heart starts to race. He sets me down and the sits down beside of me. I curl up beside of him and he pulls me onto his lap. He strokes my hair as a slowly drift asleep.

I wake to Kayden still holding me in his lap. I know I'm supposed to hate this guy, but he is really hard to hate! I bet I'm super easy to hate though. I've done so many bad things in my life; I've even betrayed the man that I love....wait, did I just say love? Yeah, I guess I did! I love him! And even though he can't know everything about me, he needs to know my secret. He is my mate, he wouldn't kill me, would he? I take a deep breath and look up to see his icy, blue eyes staring at me. You got this Tara!

"Kayden I need to tell you something, something that's really important." I whisper.

"What is it sweetie?" He holds me tighter as he says those words.

I swallow the lump in my throat and look away from his mesmerizing eyes. Just spit it out Tara!!

~~~~~~~~~~

He marked her guys!!! I'm so excited, and I wrote it!! *squeals*

Hope you liked the chapter!! Remember to vote and comment!!

Love Ya!!😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
34.1K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...