The Boy Who Changed

By HowlingWolf9

All rights are to J.K. Rowling. She is owner of All names present in this story. Hermione never thought she c... More

Chapter 1-Trip To Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Hogwarts Is Here
Morning of Slytherin
Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser
Chapter 5-Down By The Lake
Chapter 6-Forgotten Friends
Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin
Chapter 8-Search
Chapter 9- The Mark
Chapter 10-Flour Fight
Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat
Chapter 12-Home Bitter Home
Chapter 13 Mudblood Malfoy
Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit
Chapter 15- A Ball To Get Ready For
Chapter 17- Infirmary
Chapter 18- Special Occasions
Chapter 19- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 20- Girl's Hogsmeade
Chapter 21- The Game
Chapter 22- Visiting Old Friends
Chapter 23- I Proposed
Chapter 24- Lucius The Evil
Chapter 25- Yellow!
Chapter 26-Luna the Good Returns
Chapter 27-Wedding Weasley
Chapter 28- The Weddding
Sequel
I Am A Dork
Sequel Update

Chapter 16- Jealous Little Girls

3.6K 97 34
By HowlingWolf9

Draco's POV

I wait for Hermione and it takes a bit longer than Ginny described. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. Everyone is here except those three, I swear.

"Draco, go tidy up your hair. You've been running your hand through it non stop."

Harry hands me a comb. I sigh and walk to the boy's restroom.

I look into the mirror. I comb my hair back into its original position and maybe it looks better than before.

I then walk out and hear smaller footsteps. "Incarcerous!"

Ropes bind my hands and legs together and a woman ties a cloth around my mouth.

"Hello my Draco, it's me, your Triena. It was easy to break out of Azkaban. It was all worth it to see your precious face. Draco you've been a bad boy and for that, you get to go in a dog cage."

I struggle to get free but she takes my arm and apparates.

I open my eyes and I'm in the girl's dorm in Slytherin. "In you go Draco..."

She shoves me head first into a large cage. She shuts the door and reaches her hands through the bars.

She slowly takes my mouth cloth off. "Oh Draco this was so easy."

"Why Triena?"

"Because I love you. And I hate the Mudblood."

"She's more pretty than you! I'll prove it! I have sent people to fetch her right now. And then I'll get rid of her once and for all."

There's a knock at the door. She walks over to it. "My love is-"

"Draco."

She claps her hands in glee and opens it. Ron comes through. "I couldn't catch her. Trevor and Goyle are on it right now."

I can't imagine what Hermione's doing to them. Ron has a split lip and his nose is bleeding profoundly. "Stupid! Did you come all this way just to say you couldn't catch her?"

"Yes?"

She stomps on Ron's foot but let's him by. "Why is Draco in a cage?"

"Because he is going to witness the death of Hermione Granger."

I watch those words process through Ron's brain. "Hey that wasn't part of the deal!"

"Well neither was this....Incarcerous!"

Ron falls to the ground in ropes. "You and Malfoy get a front row seat to your friend's demise. How wonderful."
----
Hermione's POV

I run down the hallway, shooting spells and hexes behind me. I let Ginny and Pansy go ahead while I freshened p in the bathroom. I came out to see Ron and a mystery boy and Goyle.

Now Mystery and Goyle are chasing after me. "Stop running Mudblood!"

"You'll never get away from us, Loco-"

I whip around and aim at Goyle, "Locomotor Mortis!"

He falls to the ground. "Keep going Trevor!"

Trevor is hot on my tail. "Stupify!"

I fall to the ground and black clouds my vision. The last thing I see is the mystery boy standing in front of me. He smiles widely and I feel him pick me up.
-----
Draco's POV

She is still laughing about trapping us. If Hermione was here she's be able to help us. Help us out of this situation. She's that smart and beautiful.

There's a knock at the door. Triena flounces over to it. "My love is-"

"Draco."

She opens the door and, who I assume is Trevor, walks in with Hermione draped over his shoulder. I growl at him and my Mark burns.

He puts Hermione down on the bed in front of me. She looks like a sleeping angel but he had put a cut on her. A big red cut is on her forehead.

"What'd you do to her!?!?"

Trevor turns to me. "This is Draco? Honestly sis you could do better. And she hit her own head off the floor. I just used Stupify to help her do it."

His eyes are a dark green and he has black hair. I don't even see how him and Triena could be sister and brother. "Good job except I wanted her unscathed."

"It was best I could do."

"Wake her up."

"You do it sis. I did your dirty work already."

He walks towards the door. But beforehand he stops at my cage and drops into a crouch in front of me, "I am really sorry man. I tried but I am actually afraid of her. Sorry."

He leaves the room. Leaving me tied up in a cage. "Triena. I just realized how amazingly amazing you are. I get a great view from here."

She stops shaking Hermione and I wink at her. "Oh Draco I knew that you'd change."

She whips out her wand and my ropes are gone. She opens the cage and I walk out. Ron's face is set to pure rage. I wink at him and his face doesn't change.

"Will you help me with this Mudblood? Wake her up."

I nod, "Give me my wand so I can hex her"

She slips her wand out and then grabs mine. She hands it to me. "Prove your valor to Salizar and make a scar on the Mudblood."

"To wake her up...Rennervate!"

I shoot water from my wand. Hermione jumps up. I watch as she pulls out her wand. "Draco?"

I wink at her and she smiles. She aims her wand at Triena and I back off. Triena turns to me. "You traitor! Locomotor Mortis!"

My legs lock together and I fall down. She turns to Hermione and in a flash of an eye Hermione is in the air. Hermione's slippery fingers drop her wand on the ground.

Triena bends down and picks it up. I watch as Triena's grin widens. "Now I have your wand. It's time for some fun. Bellatrix once wrote something in my arm, am I correct?"

Hermione's face become's one of fear. "NO! LEAVE HER ALONE TRIENA!"

"Hehe I was correct Draco. Maybe she needs a matching scar across her other arm. Crucio!"

Hermione's scream shoes through the room. I growl and roll in the cage. There has to be a way out of these ropes.

I watch her fall to the ground, writhing in pain. "Your......a.....coward Triena." Hermione sputters.

"That may be true but your going to be dead so who cares."

I watch as Triena's wand tip turns into a blade.
-----
Hermione's POV

I writhe in pain as Triena's evil glare stays in my mind. She grabs my opposite arm and lays it down. "What the heck is on your arm?"

She points to my Mark from Draco. "It's.....from....Draco."

She screeches, "Even more the reason you should die!"

She shoves the hard blade into my arm and I feel her etch the word Mudblood in my arm. I screech in pain.

She cackles and rips her blade out of my arm. I lay still, in pain. I turn my head to look at Draco one last time.

Our eyes meet and his face is one of pure rage. "ARGHHH!"

I watch as his ropes are ripped free of him. He bangs himself against the cage door and it breaks open. "LEAVE HERMIONE ALONE SECTUMSEMPRA!"

I turn my head in pain, and Triena falls to the ground with a slash in her leg. "Draco don't make this mistake."

"This isn't a mistake."

He walks over to me and there's a flash of light. Draco falls on top of me. "Now it's time to finish this without Draco. Hermione are you a big enough girl to do that?"

My vision blurs but Draco's face is still in my mind. Then I have an idea. I press my Mark to his with the last of my strength.

His eyes flash open and he stands up. He turns around to face Triena. "This ends now Triena."

"I'd rather face Hermione. In a duel. To the death."

"I'd rather you leave my Hermione alone! Incarcerous!"

Ropes bind Triena. She falls to the ground and her wand drops out of reach. "We need to start this night over Hermione."

My strength is fading away. It's almost gone and I can't feel. "MCGONAGALL!"

"Oh my, what happened in here?"

"Professor it's Triena. She escaped Azkaban and she's here."

I shut my eyes. Draco will be able to manage without me. I take one more deep breath. "No Hermione! No wait don't go to the light."

-----
Draco's POV

I watch as her breathing fades. "McGonagall do something!"

Professor looks rather sad. "Just get her to Madam Pomfrey quickly. It just may be too late. She's lost a lot of blood."

I feel tears drop from my eyes. I pick up Hermione gently. I look at Ron and turn away from him. He is crying but he also can't talk with the bind on his mouth.

I just hope Madam Pomfrey can help.
-----

Heeeey! Do you think that Hermione is gone?

Maybe maybe not, but it would be bad to kill of the main character now wouldn't it?

Vote, follow, comment if you want

Stay beautiful <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 356 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
11.4K 323 34
Hermione Granger has returned to Hogwarts alone to complete her final year. With NEWTS to prepare for, Hermione throws herself back into school life...
16.6K 296 20
(Marriage Law) Our Favourite Bookworm is back for a new and exciting twist in fate. Hermione has a secret, and this one nobody could guess. She confi...
55.5K 957 6
Just some one shots based on Dramione. Will contain lots of cuteness and love between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger All rights to J.K Rowling. I...