Fake Dating the Bad Boy

By YaFairyTaleEnding

Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January... More

••••••••
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Question
Chapter 2 - Deal
Chapter 3 - Aaron's house?!
Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - What happens, happens
Chapter 7- I'll do anything!
Chapter 8- Just a Peck
Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys
Chapter 10- Cole Williams is a God!
Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning
Chapter 12- Nothing..
Chapter 13- An eventful Thursday Evening
Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'
Coles Pov - Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?
Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights
Chapter 17- 'Can we kiss sober now?'
Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again
Chapter 19- A Tiny Tutor Session and Unknown Texts
Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El
Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House
Chapter 21- Coles Pov
Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy
Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!
Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1
Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - My Prince Charming

331K 10.8K 2.6K
By YaFairyTaleEnding

Aaron's house?!? What does she mean Aaron's house?
'What?!!' I managed to splutter out.

'I said, Aaron's house.' She muttered, her eyes focusing on the road.

'Why!?' I asked yelling.

'Because Liv.' She replied as she stopped at the traffic lights.

I suddenly felt panicked. 'What? Are you being serious? Because what?!.'

She sighed, her eyes filled with rage, 'Because I need some words with him, the absolute ugly piece of sh-'

I coughed cutting her off.

'Sorry darling, but if that... Carrot thinks he can cheat on my beautiful daughter with some scumbag and get away with it, he's got another thing coming!' She tapped her finger impatiently on the steering wheel.

'Wait, mum, what are you going to say? I can't be with you! That'll be too embarrassing for me! I can't face him like that! I will speak to him once I feel like speaking to him!!' I shouted as I waved my arms around, I breathed quickly, becoming nervous.

My mums eyes suddenly darted to my face, 'Oh honey, I didn't mean to scare you, or panic you, you don't have to come if you don't want to, but I really, really need to speak to him, I can't let him think it's okay.'

I fake smiled slightly, 'Thanks mum, but you really don't need to talk to him.'
My mum was scary when she was angry, and I mean like an evil scary. I can remember, when I was 8, some horrible women stole one of my mums fashion designs and sold it as her own. She had pretended to be my mums best friend, but really she was just in it for the money. It was a school night and I went downstairs to ask my mum to get a drink but there was shouting coming from the living room, I had peaked through the doorway to see mum screaming her head off at the women and she looked like she was ready to murder! And it was very scary!

'Oh, I'll do more than talk to him.' She muttered as she gritted her teeth.

'Mum.' I said blankly.

'Right, I'll drop you home, pick up Albert and then go to Aaron's house, okay?' She sighed thankfully as the lights finally turned green.

'Albert?!' I shouted.

Albert is one of my mums body guards, he is actually really, really nice deep down, but you do not want to get on his bad side trust me.

'Yes, Albert. Just incase.' She smiled sweetly.

'You can pick up Albert first, his house is only around the corner. I feel like walking home.' I said truthfully, I actually really wanted some fresh air.

'Oh honey, no, no, you can't walk, it's winter! You'll freeze!' Classic mum worry.

I quickly leaned over into the backseat and picked up my fluffy Parker coat, 'I'm always prepared.' I said as I raised my eyebrows.

My mum frowned in thought before she turned the car in the direction of Alberts house. 'Only if you're sure, sweetie.'

'Yup.' I replied.
'Do you want me to go and get him? You can stay in the warmth then.' I asked as we pulled up to his house.

'Oh, yes please darling. Right, have you got your key? I'll see you at the house later, I won't be long, love you.' She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

'Yes I got my key, and okay, okay and love you too.' I shivered as I pulled on my big fluffy coat.
I quickly made my way up to the huge front door before I knocked twice. Albert's house was huge, almost like a mansion, just like mine. Every house in Albert's estate was huge and they were all painted blue.

'Albert!' I cried as the door swung open.
He was standing there tall, towering above me, he had a wooly hat on, covering his bald head, his big black wooly coat hugged his body. His fingers were covered in his usual gold rings just above his two knuckles which were tattooed with his wife's initials.

'Liv! Great to see you!' He grinned as he hugged me slightly.

'And you!' I replied smiling. 'Mum's in the car, you're going to Aaron's house, please don't batter him.'
As much as I wanted Albert to batter him, I needed to think about the consequences, the police finding out, Albert going to jail, possibly even for a murder sentence.

He chuckled slightly as he made his way down to the car, 'No promises.' He winked as he opened the car door to the passenger seat.

'I mean it! And make sure mum doesn't throw in any punches!' I shouted, making sure mum would hear.

I waved to the both of them as they drove away and I started walking down path, it only took 15 minutes to get to my house in the car, and I walked quite fast, so it would probably take me 25-30 minutes.
I sighed as I put my hand into my pockets.
Ah, I love winter so much! Christmas! Cosy, warm clothes, big wooly onesies! Hot chocolate! Ah! It just makes me so happy! Christmas was only three weeks away, which meant only two weeks left in school!
The wind suddenly became stronger and colder, I looked up at the trees as they swayed viscously, rain started to spot. I groaned. Typical. I hadn't even left Albert's estate and it was already starting to rain.
The rain suddenly started to hammer down, as the wind started to make the bins by the houses shake. I sighed as I started to walk quicker. I felt like someone was throwing bucketfuls of water onto me!
I jumped and screamed as one of the outside bins flew just above my head, the wind was extremely strong now and I almost got decapitated by a bin!

The front door of the house I was in front of suddenly swung open as a familiar voice shouted, 'You shouldn't be out in a storm!'

'What?!!' I shouted back as I tried to make out who it was.

The figure suddenly ran towards me and pulled me into the house with him before I could even blink.

'What are you doing out in the storm?! Didn't you watch the news?!' He asked, as he ran into one of the nearby rooms.

'Cole?' I asked, confused.

Cole suddenly appeared back into the hallway with a towel in his arm. His hair was matted to his forehead and he was dressed in tight grey joggers and a black vest. I sighed, he looked hot, tight joggers on boys is my weakness.

'You!' He sounded surprised, 'I knew you were a bit dull, but not dull enough to be outside in this weather!'

'Co-' I started but I stopped as Cole pulled off my jacket and wrapped the towel around me.

'I'm not going to even ask questions and I know you don't live in this estate because I know all my neighbours, but what I will say is, I know what I can call you now.' He sounded amused.

I raised my eyebrow, 'And that is?'

'Livvy.' He replied, sounding amused.

I suddenly felt a pain in my heart, 'No, please don't call me that.' I gulped.

He smirked as he crossed his arms, 'Why?'

'It's just,' Memories of Aaron starting flashing in my brain, I quickly shook my head, 'Um, it doesn't suit me.'

'Yes, it does.' He smirked again, before he started walking up the stairs.

'It really doesn't.' I said quietly as I looked up at him.

'Are you coming or what?' He asked as he stopped halfway.

'Um, I guess.' I replied, confused as to why I was in Coles house.

I quickly ran up the stairs until I was walking side by side with Cole, his house was huge and I was not willing to get lost.

'I didn't know there was a storm today, when did they announce it on the news?' I asked.

'What about princess?' He asked, ignoring my question, as he turned a corner.

'Huh?' I looked at him confused.

'I'll call you princess.' He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, 'What? So you're my Prince Charming?'

'Yeah,I guess I'm your, somewhat, Prince Charming.' He replied blankly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
1M 36K 76
Violet is good. Axel is not. When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend ch...
155K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...