Transformation

By HeartU

Jessie McGrath always knew it would be different after she graduates from high school. Her whole life fully p... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 12- The Search
Chapter 13- Good Guys
Chapter 14-My Story
Chapter 15- More alike than I thought
Important*****
MORE IMPORTANT******

Chapter 11- The Escape

142 3 0
By HeartU

^~^ Jessie^~^

I decided to sit onto the ground because my legs were killing me from waiting around for Uzziel. I began to stretch and relax. I closed my eyes for slight second when suddenly a bright white light blinded me. What caused the light to shine? Then I felt a tight grip on my arm, it started to pull me away. I was going to scream when I heard Uzziel voice.

"We need to leave! You're, - We're in trouble!" His voice was panicked which is strange. I never seen him panick  before, he's always so composed; something must have gone terribly wrong. I started to worry, I was getting very scared. How will we leave? I don't see any type of vechicle.

"Uzziel, How are getting out of here?" I asked him, knowing that my voice had sounded frighten. Uzziel hadn't even turned in my direction, he kept pulling me along.

"Uzziel answer me!" I screamed. He stopped for a second, everything seemed to be moving too fast.

"I brought the Viper Mark, stop talking and follow me." He ordered me. Uzziel had sounded so commanding, I was tempted to deny his request but I knew that it was in my benefit. I would stupid to not listen to him when they're is clearly something wrong. After a few seconds behind a ruined wooden building, there was a red and white rocket, well it looked like a rocket. It had a jet engine, three mechanical legs, a tube-like body shape, and rocket wings.  Wow, totally original design...

"So, we're going in this rocket?" I asked. Uzziel looked completely offended and told me to never call it that again. It was a viper mark, it can do things that a measly rocket could never do. I beg to differ, I will only believe what is done in front of me.

"UZZIEL STOP!" I looked around and behind us were two male figures running towards us. They knew Uzziel, maybe they're friends or family of Uzziel's. I was going to walk to them when he yanked my arm.

"Where do you think you're going! They're with the dark force." 

"What do you mean the dark force?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes, he is clearly annoyed but why do I feel responsible for it.

"Never mind, They're the bad guys, okay?"  He told me like he was speaking to five-year-old which insulted me. I was going to give him a piece of my mind when I realized the enemy was advancing and Uzziel had wasted no time in starting the rocket; The puff of dirt were flying everywhere because of the wind of the rocket. I decided to not waste anymore time and jumped into the Viper Mark with help of Uzziel's of course.  I looked back as the glass was moving down in place, I saw the two men and they were still screaming out at Uzziel to not go and something about danger.  Before I could say anything to Uzziel, we were lifted into the sky. I became to mesmerised by the beauty of world, yet something felt completely wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Wattpad readers!

I am really sorry for not being able to upload in time. I had become incredible busy and I had a few diffculties getting into my account but you don't you worry now. I promised I'd uptload right?

Well here it is and guess what? I will be uploading the next three uploads tonight. If I can't finish them tonight they will definity be up by the end of the day tomorrow!

Thursday, January 5th, 2012!

I wanted to wish all my fans HAPPY NEW YEARS! I hope you guys had amazing time and all your wishes come true.You may never know, maybe they might be a special new year's chapter coming up??? Please like my fan page on Facebook!

Anyhoo, Enjoy your year, your life, and your beautiful time spent on reading my story that I hoped you enjoyed!!!! 

Love.

Heartu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 159 11
He just wanted to see his dead brother one last time. Now he finally gets his chance .... *** The end of the world has arrived. Only several have sur...
81.4K 1.2K 15
Ayra, a target for many terrorists, her high status keeps her hidden away from society. As an 18 year old girl, it's tough, having no friends and alw...
128K 6.7K 47
High school junior Danny has suffered isolation for most of his life, never experiencing the comfort of truly loving someone and instead being consta...
1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...