The Boy Who Changed

By HowlingWolf9

All rights are to J.K. Rowling. She is owner of All names present in this story. Hermione never thought she c... More

Chapter 1-Trip To Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Hogwarts Is Here
Morning of Slytherin
Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser
Chapter 5-Down By The Lake
Chapter 6-Forgotten Friends
Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin
Chapter 8-Search
Chapter 9- The Mark
Chapter 10-Flour Fight
Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat
Chapter 12-Home Bitter Home
Chapter 13 Mudblood Malfoy
Chapter 15- A Ball To Get Ready For
Chapter 16- Jealous Little Girls
Chapter 17- Infirmary
Chapter 18- Special Occasions
Chapter 19- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 20- Girl's Hogsmeade
Chapter 21- The Game
Chapter 22- Visiting Old Friends
Chapter 23- I Proposed
Chapter 24- Lucius The Evil
Chapter 25- Yellow!
Chapter 26-Luna the Good Returns
Chapter 27-Wedding Weasley
Chapter 28- The Weddding
Sequel
I Am A Dork
Sequel Update

Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit

4K 118 44
By HowlingWolf9

Draco's POV

I shook the screaming, crying Hermione. "Please Hermione. Wake up!"

Suddenly her eyes flashed open. She jumped up and almost fell of the bed. I quickly grab her by her waist and pull her to me.

"Sh Sh Hermione it was only a dream. It was only a nightmare."

She looks around and faces me. "Draco you'd never hurt me right?"

"Never! Your my little Mudblood. It's scripted on your arm. I'd never ever hurt you."

"What about Bellatrix. Where is she?"

"Bellatrix is dead Hermione. She's not here."

I stare at her and wonder what her dream was about. "Am I pest Draco?"

"No. Tell me what your dream was about, please."

"Bellatrix tore me from bed. She put me down in that very same hallway and rewrote over my scar. Then you were there, smiling. You drew a broken heart next to Mudblood. Then Bellatrix made you aim your wand and me and start the forbidden curse, then I woke up."

My poor little girl. I wrap my arms around her. Her tears drop onto my Mark. I bring her closer to me, being careful of her fragile body.

I nuzzle her neck and inhale her sweet smell. "Hermione. I'd never hurt you, I swear."

"I believe you. It's just seeing Bellatrix again."

"What wonderful Christmas dream..."

Hermione laughs dully. She turns over to face me. "Should I prove I'd never hurt you?"

"Yes."

She smiles mischievously. I bring my lips to hers and bite her bottom lip. Our tongues dance and then, after a while I know she needs air. I on the other hand could do this all day.

I pull away from her. She takes a deep breath. "Believe me now?"

"Yes Draco."

"Merry Christmas little Mudblood."

"Merry Christmas Puppy."

"Puppy?"

"I always wanted a Puppy for Christmas but now I don't need one because I found what I need."

I make that small rumbling sound at the back of my throat. She smiles, "That is another reason. You make that little sound and it makes my heart beat harder and louder than ever."

"Oh yeah?"

I make that rumbling sound louder than I've ever done it before. "Am I a puppy or a full grown dog?"

"Your always my puppy."

"I wish you could've put that on my arm."

"Maybe some day I will."

I smile at her and then I realize what day it is and where we are. "Hermione. My mother loves Christmas more than anything so be careful. She will want to wake us up so when she comes in, pretend your sleeping."

She nods and smiles. She puts her head on my chest and snuggles in to get comfy.

I run her back gently, knowing that it soothes her.
-----
Later That Morning...Hermione's POV

I hear someone open the door and I shut my eyes tight. "Aw they are so adorable together," Narcissus' voice, "GET UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

I pretend to rub my eyes. I yawn and Draco is still pretending to sleep. "Hermione dear, would you do me a favor and wake up Draco."

I smirk and nod. "Narcissus it's rather easy. Observe."

I take his arms off from around me and push him off the bed. Narcissus bursts out laughing and Draco groans from on the floor. "Hermione!"

Narcissus is now laughing so hard she's hitting her leg. Draco stands up and looks to me. I look at him innocently. "Yes Puppy?"

"That deserves payback."

He tackles me and I can feel him tickling me. I burst out laughing and he makes the growling sound, low enough so Narcissus can't hear but loud enough for me.

"You two are perfect for each other. Okay up be ready you two. Breakfast is ready."

Narcissus shuts the door and I grab my bags. I find my tshirt that says, "Christmas" with Santa and reindeer on it. I slip it over my tube top and then put on some jeans.

I turn to find a fully dressed Draco. He offers me his hand, smiling. "Let's get to it Hermione."

He pulls me down the stairs and into the living area. His mother walks in, carrying a tray of food.

"Okay now here is some bacon and eggs for you both plus some toast."

She sets a two plates next to us. I actually eat very quick. Draco eats faster than me though. It's surprising but Narcissus seems used to it. She sits next to me.

"So who's ready to open presents?"

Draco is instantly up, "Me! I mean sure that would be cool."

"I'm fine with anything."

Narcissus laughs at her son and me. She pulls out two boxes and hands one to me. "Here's for you Hermione. And Draco here's yours."

Mine is pretty heavy. I open the wrapping paper. Inside is a great book labeled, "Malfoy Family Histories and Artifacts: A Collection of Every Malfoy Event."

"Thank Narcissus but why would you give me something of so much value?"

"No reason sweetheart. You'll find out later."

She smiles at me and I turn to watch Draco open his. "Oh my gosh mom! A LightningStrike 2019? These things aren't even out yet!"

He picks up his broomstick and tries to mount it, "Not in the house Draco!!! That thing is hard to control."

He smiles and gets off the broom. "Thank you mother."

"Your welcome son. Now you two exchange presents."

I do a imaginary face palm. "Draco I need to grab mine from my bags."

He smiles and nods at me. I walk upstairs and I dig through my bags. I got him a present and made him a present.

I grab the little box and the bigger box. I walk down the stairs. Draco is standing there with two boxes in his hands.

He sits back down on the couch. I sit next to him. "Open yours first Hermione."

He hands me one present and I rip it open. There's a green, orange, and red dress. It has a beautiful medium v-neck. It's shimmers with its beautiful glitter.

I hand him the bigger box. He opens it and his face lights up. It's a sweater that is orange and red and says, "I'm dating a Gryfindor."

He smiles and hands me the last gift. I open it to find the same exact saying but opposite. It's green and black with the same words except it says Slytherin.

I smile and hand him his last box. "My what could this be?"

I laugh, "It's totally the same exact dress you bought me."

He laughs and so does Narcissus. He opens the small box to find one of those smaller jewelry boxes. The necklace he takes out is handmade. It's also specially crafted.

There are a couple different tags on it. He reads them all, smiling.

The first one says, Property of Hermione Granger, and it's a locker with a picture of Draco on the inside. The second one says Puppy. The third thing says Forever. The fourth has a picture of Draco and me together on the train. In the middle it's another locket. He opens it and I had put a long letter inside it. He unfolds the letter and reads through it. It says,

Dear Draco,

Thank you for everything. I had been in some tight situations and without you, I'd literally be dead right now. I had that dream last night and I couldn't believe it because I know you'd never do something like that.
Please wear this locket to symbolize our love. I love you Draco Malfoy. More than the universe combined.

Your Little Mudblood xoxo

He smiles while reading the whole thing. He takes the necklace and puts it on around his neck. "My little Mudblood."

"My big Puppy."

I hear Narcissus leave the room, probably giving us a moment. Draco instantly has me up close to his face. "I love you Hermione Granger."

"I love you more Draco Malfoy."

"I love you the most."

"I can't describe how much I love you."

Draco gently takes my face and presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I pull away to breath.

I hear a bang in the kitchen. "Don't mind me! I just dropped a couple pans. Go back to whatever you were doing."

Draco picks me up and nuzzles my neck. "You should go put my sweater on."

I smile at him, "You should go out my sweater on."

We kiss once more and he brings me up the stairs. He drops me onto his bed and kisses my cheek. He throw my new sweater at me.

I take of my shirt. I turn around to see Draco staring at me, his shirt off too.

His muscles ripple as he reaches over for me. I shut my eyes and kiss his neck.

He growls and nuzzles my hair. "No doing anything up there you two!"

Narcissus' mother voice knocks me out of my Draco trance. I grab the sweater and put it on.

"Get dressed Draco."

I throw his sweater at him smiling. He kisses the top of my head after he gets the sweater on.

I grab my bags. "What're you doing Hermione?"

"I think we should give your mother some privacy. I loved staying the night but I'd like to get back to school."

Draco nods and goes downstairs. I bring my bags downstairs. Narcissus nods at me. "I knew you wouldn't be staying long. You two are free spirits. And new lovers."

She winks at me and I blush. "We haven't done anything too serious yet mother."

"I know that but your girlfriend certainly is a smiley blushing girl. Please have a good rest of your year Draco."

Then Draco held my hand. We apparated out of there and back to Hogwarts.
-----
Hey hoped you enjoyed the chapter. This one was especially a good chapter in my opinion because I tried to let it show what chapter of their relationship they're at.

For people who wanted to see the Marks I put them up back on their chapter

Vote, comment, follow and stay beautiful everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 7.3K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
24.8K 831 30
Hermione Granger has gone back to Hogwarts after the Second Wizard War, but her friends have not. She fears she is all alone, until she meets a depr...
12K 295 17
This is it the answer into an unexplored past and the impossible made possible. It's a harry and Hermione ship HP/HG, HP/GW, HP/LG story DISCLAIMER:...
9.8K 258 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...