blank space ✎ kth & jjk.

By trashyung

↬ TAEKOOK: ❝ in which taehyung took jungkook the wrong way ❞ ㅡ COMPLETED ↻ fetus writing (cringe) More

intro。
space one。
space two。
space three。
space four。
space five。
space six。
space seven。
space eight。
space nine。
space ten。
space eleven。
space twelve。
space thirteen。
space fourteen。
{!!!} ; read。
space fifteen。
space sixteen。
space seventeen。
space eighteen。
space nineteen。
{!!!} ; read。
space twenty。
space twenty-one。
space twenty-two。
space twenty-three。
space twenty-four。
space twenty-five。
space twenty-six。
space twenty-seven。
space twenty-nine。
space thirty。
epilogue。
special chapter | one。
special chapter | two。
happy 500k!

space twenty-eight。

13K 533 132
By trashyung

Jungkook fell asleep as soon as his body slumped down the bed and I can tell that he's really tired. I can cook dinner for later. All I need to do now is to talk to Mrs. Kang and settle everything including living in here. 

I pulled the comforter and cover Jungkook with it. The aircon is cold enough but just making sure that he'll not shiver later while I'm downstairs, talking to Mrs. Kang. I pecked a small kiss on his forehead before heading downstairs. 

I put my hands in my pocket, making sure that I had my wallet with me. I think that I have enough money with me.. hopefully. 

As I reached the ground floor, I walked towards her desk - greeting her with a smile and a small bow. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Kang! Uhm, can I fill up the form?" I said as I stand in front of her desk with an awkward grin. 

She clapped her hands before putting a sheet of form in front of me, "Gladly! Just write those with the asterisks, those are important information." 

In the middle of my writing, Mrs. Kang opened up a conversation which I gladly accepted. 

"I know this is kind of personal, but can I ask the real reason why you decided to stay here?" She asked with such concern in her voice.

I took a look at her before continuing writing, "It's a long story but to cut it short, I ran away from home." 

"Oh... I'm not surprised." She said which made me stop writing and take a full look at her eyes, she's smiling very happily. 

I raised my brow, "What to you mean 'not surprised'?" 

"I already knew that you really love Jungkook so much to the point that running away from home can be very easy for you. But, aren't you worried that your parents might be worried?" 

I laughed a bit, "It's fine. Don't worry too much, Mrs. Kang. It's all fine." 

"Alright," She nodded, "Finish filling up the form so I can discuss the payments and rules here inside the dorm." 

I obeyed and continued writing while Mrs. Kang continued to check the log book. I thought that this will be hard like an exam, but it's easy. Wait, why do I even compare this simple fill up form to my exams? Well, this is my first time staying inside a dorm. 

Once I'm finished, I put the pen down - signalling that I'm already done with it. 

She stopped typing and take a good look on the form before slipping it inside a folder. She started to discuss the payments and rules. After that, I signed the form with those rules and regulations before she dismissed me - telling that I should take a rest. 

But I told her that I'll buy something to cook before waving goodbye to her for awhile.

I began walking to the nearest small grocery shop around the dormitory area. As soon as I reached it, I carried a basket and buy some errands. I didn't bought foods that much since Jungkook's cupboard is a little bit full. 

After checking if I had enough, I immediately pay for it so I can go back to the dorm and start cooking. 

I won't allow Jungkook to sleep straight until tomorrow without eating dinner. 

As I walk back to the dorm, I can feel that there's someone who is looking at me. I stopped in my tracks and take a look around me, sudden curiosity hit me. I see nothing except busy people walking and moving vehicles. 

T'was a weird feeling but I decided to disregard it. Maybe this is just hunger. 

Ignoring the feeling of being followed, I went back to our dorm room and found Jungkook sitting on the couch. Munching some chips while quietly watching the television and the blanket still covering him. 

I smiled at the sight, so adorable. 

He looked at me when he heard the door closed, "Tae! Where have you been?!" 

"I just filed my form to stay here and bought some ingredients along with some stuffs to fill your cupboard." I said after laughing a bit because of his pout. 

He stood up, leaving the blanket and chips on the coach, walking towards me while I prepare the meal that I'll cook. 

I was a little bit startled but soon relaxed when I felt him hugged me from my behind. Putting his chin on my shoulder. 

"You missed me already?" I joked as I opened the stove. 

He hummed in response, "Yes.." 

I smiled at his short answer and continued cooking, letting him hug me while I move around. It was a bit uncomfortable but I didn't mind. I still love his warmth and his addictive scent. 

"Hyung, when did you learn how to cook? You cook really well." He asked quietly, enough for me to hear, since he's close to my ears.

"Hm," I tried to remember the first time I cooked, "Oh! I really love foods ever since. That's why cooking shows are my favorite when I was young. I learned through watching." 

"Oh.. so I'll watch you everytime you cook so that I can learn?" He asked once again which made me chuckle a bit. 

I look at my side, staring at his smiling eyes as I nod, "Yes, maybe you should." 

Turning off the stove, I told him to prepare the table for us to eat which he followed. I carried the pot and placed it on the table along with the steamed rice. 

I took a seat and let him open the pot. 

"This will surely look good!" He said excitedly and clapped his hands before opening it. 

The steam evaporates in front of him and he wowed because of that. Enjoying the scent of the Kimchi Stew that I cooked. He took his seat and put some on his rice before taking a spoonful of it. 

"Hot! Hot!" He complained as he fanned himself. 

I laughed, "Pabo-yah! You ate it without even letting the heat go away for awhile." 

He ignored my remark and tried his best to take a chew, when he did his eyes immediately widen up in delight. Making him hum in content which made me satisfied. 

We continued to eat quietly - of course, while chatting up in the middle of our meal. 

"Taehyung." He said as he gulped down some water and I raised my brow as a sign that I'm paying attention to what he's saying. 

He took a hold of my hand, "I know that you're worrying about the bills, our future, and such. But I want you to stop thinking about it too much. We may plan about it, but not worry about it so bad. The thing that matters here is that we're together. There are a lot of part-time jobs that we can take. But let's promise to each other that we'll study hard and we'll graduate together, alright?" 

I didn't respond right away because I was flushed of what he said. I wasn't ready for this one. Instead I smiled and interlocked my fingers to his, making him smile so sweetly. 

"I promise. We'll study hard together and I'll try my best not to be distracted by my worries too much." 

***

Checking if everything is already off, I switched the light off before proceeding to our shared bedroom. It's already 1 o' clock in the morning. I know it's already late but I finished proofreading our essays. 

We did our own but I let Jungkook sleep first and told him that I'll proofread our works as soon as I get finished. 

After I put it inside my backpack, I carefully settled myself under the sheets with him. He shuffled a bit but continued snoring afterwards which made me chuckle quietly. 

I started to drift to sleep but was bothered by the sudden knock at the door of our dorm room. I ignored it and turned around, trying to find my best position to sleep. But then again, bothered by the same knock. 

I groaned and stand up. What kind of human being will bother you at 1 am during weekdays?! 

Good thing, Jungkook is a heavy type of sleeper. He isn't bothered that easily. 

I opened the light in the living room before walking towards the door. 

"What do you wa-" 

"Kim Taehyung, I'm not surprised to see you here." 

"...father." 

❁❁❁

[author's note] this will probably end soon, up to 30 chapters or 35? ily angels! thank you for reading! //unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 439 17
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
1.5M 68.6K 62
Taehyung is a "fanboi" of BTS, because "fanboy" is too mainstream this is cringy aka don't read it 『Completed』
3.4K 213 6
- He's blind?! Will a popular guy, so fond of his popularity and reputation, fall for a blind boy? ↑top taehyung ↓bottom jungkook (warning: fetus wr...
183K 4.7K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE