The Boy Who Changed

By HowlingWolf9

All rights are to J.K. Rowling. She is owner of All names present in this story. Hermione never thought she c... More

Chapter 1-Trip To Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Hogwarts Is Here
Morning of Slytherin
Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser
Chapter 5-Down By The Lake
Chapter 6-Forgotten Friends
Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin
Chapter 8-Search
Chapter 9- The Mark
Chapter 10-Flour Fight
Chapter 12-Home Bitter Home
Chapter 13 Mudblood Malfoy
Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit
Chapter 15- A Ball To Get Ready For
Chapter 16- Jealous Little Girls
Chapter 17- Infirmary
Chapter 18- Special Occasions
Chapter 19- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 20- Girl's Hogsmeade
Chapter 21- The Game
Chapter 22- Visiting Old Friends
Chapter 23- I Proposed
Chapter 24- Lucius The Evil
Chapter 25- Yellow!
Chapter 26-Luna the Good Returns
Chapter 27-Wedding Weasley
Chapter 28- The Weddding
Sequel
I Am A Dork
Sequel Update

Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat

5.1K 137 87
By HowlingWolf9

Hermione's POV

We arrive at Hogsmeade and I smile at Draco. He takes my hand smiling. Many students push past us, some together, others not so much.

"I know it might not seem that interesting but I was thinking of going to the Three Broomsticks. What do you think?"

"I'd love to Draco."

We walk hand in hand all the way to the restaurant, smiling. Draco opens the door for me, "After you m'lady."

I walk in and Draco behind me. I smile at him and we sit down at the nearest table. A man comes up to us, smiling. "What can I get for a fine young woman and a handsome young man?"

"I would like some...eh Cornish salad. And some FireWhisky to drink."

The old man turns to me, "What would you like young woman?"

"I'd like some Spaghetti if you will."

The waiter smiles and and nods. "FireWhisky too?"

I'm about to say yes when Draco shakes his head no. "Oh come on Draco that ain't fair."

"Yes it is. I don't want to be hauling a drunk Hermione home."

I giggle and the waiter full out laughs. The waiter walks away and Draco takes my hand in his. "Well what do you think, so far?"

"I think it's wonderful except you won't let me drink."

"Aw be a big good Mudblood for me, please?"

"I thought I was little."

"You are. Your my little Mudblood."

"Then I can't be big."

He smiles at me with those big eyes and gives the lip. I have to nod when I'm out of his hypnotic stare. "So hello there handsome, you here alone?"

A blond walks up to our table and puts her hands on Draco's shoulders. "Oh look at the rat your eating with! I bet you'd love eating with me even more."

Her voice has a ring to it. One that makes me wanna punch her in the face!!! "Leave my boyfriend alone."

"Oh yea, watcha gonna do about it?"

She slowly takes out her wand and starts to aim it at me. I whip mine out and yell, "Stupefy!"

She falls to the ground, unconscious. Draco smiles at me, "Bravo Granger but how are we suppose to eat."

"Wingardium Leviosa?"

The girl floats up and I move her into the ceiling floor. "They'll find her eventually."

Draco takes one look at his dish and grabs the Firewhiskey instead. "I feel like this has more of a certain taste than my dish."

"Draco I'll share if you don't like your dish."

He stops drinking for a minute and grabs his fork. I put the huge plate of spaghetti in the middle of us. "Thanks Granger."

He sticks his fork off the side and takes a huge glob, putting all of it in his mouth. I gently twirl my spaghetti in a nice round shape around my fork. Draco is just, like, glob of food must eat all!

I take a glob, wondering how he's doing it. I put it in my mouth and I get a tug on the spaghetti. I didn't expect it to fight back so I just follow the spaghetti all the way to...to Malfoy!

His lips turns up and he brings his face all the way to mine. Our lips meet and are strung by the spaghetti. I bite it off there and then. He just smiles at me. "I didn't expect that to happen."

"Neither did I. But I enjoyed it. Reminds me of a movie I used to know."

"Come on let's get out of here Hermione. If you done that is."

"Okay but first you have sauce on your lip."

He smiles as I go to get a napkin. "Don't use a napkin! It'll scratch my delicate porcelain skin."

I laugh and get up from the table. I go over to Draco and sit on his leg. "Is your skin that delicate?"

"Yep only a kiss from the greatest girlfriend in the world can get this stuff off."

I smile and kiss him softly, licking the sauce off his lip. He kisses back and we don't stop until we are getting stares.

I get up to leave and Draco grabs my hand. "Don't stop now you two. It was just getting good to watch. It was rather sweet if I say so myself."

I hear that soft, beautiful, musical, delicate, voice of only one person I know.

Luna Lovegood is standing in front of me along with Neville. Neville looks at Malfoy, "Draco, are you and Hermione a thing?"

Draco smiles, "Well she did call me her boyfriend when she was jealous. I think that counts."

I punch his shoulder, softly of course. "Hey, Mudblood don't bruise me. It hurts."

Luna and Neville stand wide eyed, waiting for me to retaliate. I lean on his shoulder smiling. "You know Hermione, when you think of Malfoy you have tons of nargles in your brain. He makes you feel fuzzy."

"Your right Luna, he makes me feel warm and fuzzy."

I suddenly notice that those two are hand holding themselves. "Neville how long have you and Luna been going out?"

"About since after the War. We realized how much we had in common."

I smile at the two of them. The two oddballs a little bit, finally found their place together.

"Well we will see you around you two. Hermione and I have some business to attend to."

I overhear Luna say, "Neville lop, there's someone up in the ceiling. Don't you see the shadow?"

He scoops me up, almost gracefully, you guess what style. "Draco, people are gonna stare."

"Why wouldn't they at the most beautiful thing in the room? I need to let other guys know your mine."

He walks out of Three Broomsticks. We are out in the street. "Ollivander's closed, never thought I'd see the day."

"Me neither Draco. I got my wand there and ol Ollivander was the kindest chap around."

"I know. Now where shall we go?"

"Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. I wanna see George."

Draco nods and carries me into the shop. "Hermione! Hello, how're you?"

George comes out and I can clearly see that he is more than sad. "Hey why're you with this HOODLUM! No Malfoy allowed!"

George comes at Draco offensively and Draco throws his hands up. His sleeve, revealing his new Mark slides down and George sees it. "Private Property of Hermione Granger?"

George bursts out laughing, "You two are an item? And Malfoy that Mark is too stay! How'd that even happen? You know, I don't wanna know. Now what can I get ya?"

"A love potion please."

"Alrighty!"

He ducks under the counter a moment and comes back with a love potion. "Here ya are. Are there some problems?"

"Not with us. Why'd you get that Hermione?"

"A prank for Baisly and Pansy. Who'd you think would drink it first?"

"Pansy. She will drink anything you give her so just put that in her tea."

George laughs, "Hey Hermione and Draco if you see..." I watch tears gather in his eyes, "If you see Fred don't forget to tell him to come haunt this place instead."

I nod and I know I will be crying soon. George hasn't been the same since Fred has been gone.

I leave with Draco's arm wrapped around my shoulder. Poor George, he should become a professor if he misses Fred so much. "I can't believe that. Poor man."

Draco guides me into a snowbank. And by guide, I mean he pushed me in. "Granger let's go explore a bit!"

"Okay Draco, don't get to excited on me."

He looked like a little kid in winter. We ran around through the white lawns behind taverns and in front of them. He even caught snowflakes on his tongue.

I trip over something and slide out onto the lake. I hear cracks of ice opening up. Draco fidgets for his wand and just as I'm about to fall through..."Wingarium Leviosa!"

I float up over the hole and into Draco's arms. It happened so fast, I don't barely even know what happened. "Why is it I keep almost losing you? Your so hard to keep safe. I never imagined a little Mudblood could get into so much mischief."

"Well I never knew their was someone who could keep saving the Mudblood from so much mischief."

"Touché."

He brings me back into the town, smiling the whole way.
-----
Draco's POV

She needs to be a bit more careful. She worries me yet seems to escape everything alive. She's fallen asleep so I put her back on the express.

I go to the first shop I see. It's a dress shop. I find a black little dress that she'd look magnificent in but she would not like that as a present. Much too short for her liking although she was wearing that tube top this morning...nah! I'll find something better.

Ahha! I find the perfect dress! It's got a medium sized vneck and it is strapless. It shimmers like the sun. The colors on it are red, orange, and green. I instantly snatch it and pay for it, having it wrapped.

The next store I go to is a little different. I didn't realize it was a store with a lot of short but cute outfits. But Hermione wouldn't be caught dead in any of these. Ever.

So I try a couple more until I find one store. It has the most beautiful green sweater with a snake up the back. On front it says, "I love a Slytherin" with a smaller snake that wraps around the bottom. I buy that for her and finally the rings.

I buy it as fancy as I could get and as perfect to suit her. My little Mudblood deserves something special.

I go back to the express with all my presents. Hermione is still asleep so I move in so her head is on my lap. I gently stroke her hair all the way back to Hogwarts.

When we get back, I carry her and the packages back to our room.

"Got an armful there, eh Draco?"

Snape laughs as I try to get through, "Polyjuice Snape!"

"Not the password."

"Polyjuice."

He swings open, laughing the whole time. I gently set her down on the couch. I bring her presents in my room to hide. I put them under my bed.

"Draco? How'd I get here?"

"You fell asleep Hermione. Come in here and we can take a nap. You still look tired."

She did look tired. Her eyes were baggy and her limbs sagged a bit. She was even slouching.

She walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her perfectly sculpted body. She smiles and she's quickly asleep again.

I feel my own eyes grow heavy and I fall quickly asleep, with nothing but my little Mudblood.
----
Okay I know the spaghetti scene was a bit cliche but I had to. It was so tempting so yeah.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and remember to follow vote comment and blah blah blah

Comment if you think I should leave Neville and Luna alone or if I should add someone to the mix;) I might even make that it's own fanfic when I'm done with this. Just comment if good idea.

You know the rest! Yes this was written at two in the morning because I wasn't tired at all in any way.

Okay maybe a little.

Well until next chapter my lovelies
Stay beautiful <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 831 30
Hermione Granger has gone back to Hogwarts after the Second Wizard War, but her friends have not. She fears she is all alone, until she meets a depr...
11.4K 323 34
Hermione Granger has returned to Hogwarts alone to complete her final year. With NEWTS to prepare for, Hermione throws herself back into school life...
183K 5.4K 11
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are appointed as head boy and girl in their final year. They go from sharing a common room to sharing a forbidden...
31.3K 644 51
(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at first, hiding their relationship in Hogwar...