Loved You First

By tyler-seguin

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even mo... More

Loved You First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 6

3.2K 53 3
By tyler-seguin

I wake up to Tyler's alarm clock going off. He rolls out of bed, trying to be quiet, but I wake up anyways.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says quietly and I nod my head.

He walks into the bathroom, leaving the door cracked behind him.

I get out of bed and go downstairs.

Tuukka is down there, walking around with boxers and a t-shirt on, drying his hair with a towel.

"Good morning." I say, walking into the kitchen.

"Jesus, didn't hear you come down." He jumps. I laugh and pour my self a cup of coffee.

"Where's Tyler?" He asks, going into the bathroom and coming back out with a duffel bag.

"Taking a shower." I say, taking a sip. Hazelnut, my favorite.

"Oh, well I need to drive him to Brad's place so he can pack up his stuff. Plane leaves at 1." Tuukka goes upstairs, duffel bag in hand.

What time is it now? I check the stove and it says 10. I go upstairs and into my bathroom. Tyler is still in the shower.

"Ty, are you planning on getting out soon?" I call.

"Shit yeah." He says, shutting off the water.

He gets out, not realizing I'm standing right there, not that he seems to care, and grabs the towel off the sink counter.

Water droplets running down his chest catch my eye. I stop myself and look up at him who is watching me as he dries off his chest.

"Like what you see or something?" He laughs, wrapping the towel around his hips.

"Oh shut up." I laugh in embarassment.

Why am I so awkward? He puts on his clothes from yesterday.

"You could at least borrow something of Tuukka's." I say, looking at a blood stain on his shirt.

"I have to go over to Brad's anyways to pack. I'll change there." He smiles, walking into the bedroom and grabbing his pants and pulling them on.

"Well I'm going to take a shower." I say, turning around and going into the bathroom, cracking the door.

Just as I begin to pull down my pj bottoms and pull the shirt over the head, the door flies open, which scares the crap out of my and Tyler stands there.

"Got ya!" He laughs. I stand there in my bra and panties. I grab my shirt and cover my chest.

"Fuck you Tyler." I throw it at him.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." He grins.

He walks over to me and I back up into the sink counter until he is inches away. I totally forget I'm practically naked until his hands touch my bare sides, sliding down to the waistband on my panties. His touch sends a sessation through me. His lips meet mine, slowly.

Every kiss makes me desperate for him for some reason. Now it's me who wants to have sex, what is wrong with me? I stop myself from thinking about it anymore and enjoy the moment.

He slowly pulls away, leaving me wanting him again. I pull at his belt buckle, pulling him close to me.

"Are you always like this in the morning?" He laughs, looking into my eyes.

"Only to you." I grin playfully, beginning to undo his pants. He stops me though.

"Not this morning babe, I'm sorry." He grins, grabbing my hands and placing them in my lap. I pout and he laughs.

"Fine." I sigh, standing up straight and walking over to the shower.

He watches me as I walk. I slowly unclasp my bra.

"Meghan." Tyler warns.

I look over my shoulder and let the bra fall to the floor. He smiles, looking away, but quickly looking back. I slowly start sliding down my panties, tormenting the crap out of him. He throws his head back, covering his face with his hands.

"Stop it!" He whines and I laugh, starting the water to the shower.

He looks one final time as I stand there, completely naked in front of him.

"Jesus christ." He groans and I laugh, getting in the shower.

I hear him shut the door as he leaves the bathroom. What the hell just got into me? I ask myself in my head. That is so unlike me. I'm clearly crazy for this boy and am desperate for him this morning.

Maybe it is the fact that he is leaving for a week and a half. A week and a half without Tyler. For some reason it seems so irrelevant.

We've known each other for what now, five days? And I'm already doing this kind of shit. I laugh at myself. I would never even begin to imagine doing this to Cody.

Cody and I were together for so long and I never had sex with him. We did stuff, obviously, but nothing that meant anything. I thought Cody and I would be together forever. We promised each other we would. He told me he'd marry me one day. He told me he'd never do anything to me, never hurt me. What kind of promises are those now? The thought makes me cry. Here he is now, a new girl in his life and a kid later.

"Meghan?" I make out Tyler's voice over the running water.

"Yeah?"

"Are you crying?" He asks, worry in his voice.

I shut the water off, reaching out for my towel and wrapping it around me before getting out.

He looks at my face and instantly embraces me. I begin crying into his shirt.

"What's wrong?" He places his finger under my chin, tilting my face so I'm looking at him.

"I was just thinking, that's all." I don't feel like talking about it right now.

I think to myself, why would I even be crying over Cody? I shouldn't be wasting my tears on him. I'm never ever going to get him back, nor do I ever want him back now that I have Tyler.

I guess it is just the thought of everything he did and what he is now that got to me and how much better of a guy Tyler is then to him. I think thinking about Cody and I's promises is what got me.

I stop thinking about it. I've got better things to think about and do seeing my boyfriend is leaving for a week and a half in a few hours.

"Well what were you thinking about that made you like this? You seemed perfectly fine before you got in the shower." His eyes shift away.

"Cody." I admit silently.

"Don't." He quickly responds.

"I was thinking about the promises he made to me before everything that went down. It all just got to me."

"What even got you thinking about that anyways?"

"You."

"That's kind of a insult you know." He coughs and I laugh.

"I didn't mean it like that, just a certain thought about you lead to a certain thought about him, that's all." I assure and he nods in approval.

"You had me worried for a second. I definitely don't want to be that to you ever." Those words sink into me.

"Please don't ever be." I look into his eyes.

"Promise." He smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek before letting me go.

I walk into the bedroom closet and pick out a simple outfit. Rolled up jeans and a baby blue v-neck t-shirt.

When I go back into the bathroom, Tyler is sitting on the little stool next to the shower. He watches me as I blow dry my hair, put some waves in it, brush my teeth, and put on my deodorant.

"Are you ready?" I turn around and face him.

He stands up and walks out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom. I grab my phone and follow him. I have a text from Brooke.

*Hey, after we drop off the boys, want to go shopping or something?*

*Sure :)*

When I reach the kitchen, Tyler and Tuukka wait for me and we head out to the garage.

"How about we take my car? Brooke and I are going out after we drop you guys off." I tell them.

Tuukka pulls out his keys, handing them to me. I have a brand new Dodge Dart. Tuukka bought if for me as a graduation present.

I unlock the car and open the trunk so Tuukka can put his stuff in it. Tyler walks around to the passenger side and gets in. Tuukka crawls in the backseat and I get in the driver's side. I start it up and drive to Brad's house.

Brooke's car is parked in the driveway. We get out and go inside. Tyler goes down the hall, going in a room, and coming out with a duffel bag, heading upstairs.

Something is wrong and I know it. I follow him up to his room. It is simple. Navy blue bedset, black furniture, and navy blue walls. He throws some clothes in the duffel bag.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask.

"I don't want to leave you." He looks up at me.

"I don't want you to go, but it's your job, as long as we're together, we are going to have to get used to it." I remind him, it's only the truth, as much as it hurts to think about it.

"I know but it's the beginning and I want to just spend as much time with you as I possibly can." He takes in a deep breath and exhales.

I walk over to him and hug him tightly, he wraps his arms around me and sets his head against mine.

"You'll be fine, you know that right? I'll be here to pick you up from the airport." I look at him smiling. He smiles.

"I know. We should get going. It's almost 12 and we have to be at the airport by 12:30." He laughs, looking at his phone.

"Let's go." I grab his hand. He grabs his bag and we go downstairs. Everyone stands in the kitchen.

"We ready?" Brad asks.

"Yup, let's get this show on the road." Tyler says. Everyone exits the house and goes to their cars. Brad and Brooke take her's and Tyler and Tuukka go with me.

As we make our way to the airport, Tyler holds onto my thigh for basically the entire ride.

We pull into the airport. The guys grab their stuff and we head in. Tyler holds my hand tightly. We find the rest of the team, and once everyone is there, they start giving the people their luggage and get ready to get on the plane.

"I'l see you when I get back babe." Tyler hugs me.

"I'll be waiting." I hug him back, giving him a long kiss before he boards the plane with the others.

Brooke walks over to me as he is out of my sight.

"He'll be fine, don't worry, I knew you would be like this. Come on." She wraps her arm around my shouder. I smile. She knows me too well.

"We going to the mall?" I ask, walking out to the cars.

"Let's go park my car and we can take yours, mine needs some work. It's making a funny noise so I don't want to run it oo much longer." She laughs.

"Alright let's go." I get in my car and she gets in hers. We drive back to her place and she gets in my car.

"Mall bound." I announce, backing out and heading to the mall. When we get there, we head into a sports shop.

"Why are we going in here?" She asks.

"I want to see if they have Ty's jersey in here yet." I say, walking over to the rack of Boston Bruins jerseys.

"Yeah they do, right there." She points to one. Sure enough, a big number 19 with Seguin written above it.

"I have to send him a picture." I say, taking out my phone, taking a picture, and sending it to him.

*They've got my favorite players' jersey<3*

He quickly responds.

*Me and my boyfriend<3* It's a picture of him and Brad. I snap a picture of Brooke.

*Cheater, that's ok, with my girlfriend, hush hush ;)*

*I see how it is.*

"Who the hell are you texting?" Brooke asks, turning around with a sweatshirt in her hand.

"Tyler." I say, responding.

*Not even caring :)*

"You know, you guys are adorable." She says, holding up up the sweatshirt. It's like the Bruins practice sweatshirts, except a womans with Brad's number 63 in the corner.

*Slut ;)*

*Excuse me?*

*My slut, correction ;)* I roll my eyes, why do I love this boy? He's so damn weird.

*You're a loser.*

*You're loser at that.*

*Tyler Paul Seguin is the property of Meghan Elizabeth Rask.*

*How the hell do you know my middle name?*

*I've got my ways ;)* By catching a glance of some of yours papers, that's how I know.

*Oh alrighty then. Well we are taking off in a few minutes so I'll let you go. Love you.*

*Love you too.*

"I'm going to get this." Brooke says, walking over to the cash register with the sweatshirt. I walk over with her as she pays for it.

"Want to just go back to my place and hang out or something?" I ask.

"I want to go look for a few other things. You don't have to come." We walk out of the store.

"No, I'll come, no big deal." I say.

We go to a few other stores and Brooke gets a few outfits before we head back to my place.

"Mind if I stay here?" She asks, setting her stuff down on the island.

"I don't care, we'll have the place to ourselves." I say, looking for something to cook up for supper.

"Sweet, mind if I borrow your car and run over to my place and get some stuff?" She asks.

"Yeah, grab the keys." I point to the counter.

"Thanks! Be right back." She grabs the keys and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.1K 49
I'll love you today, tomorrow, and every day after.
1K 26 20
"i don't think you should worry your pretty little head about it" "you know, you compliment my looks even when you're insulting me" AlexXOC GeorgeXOC...
10.9K 108 38
It must be meant to be when two people parted ways and then keep getting reconnected with one another. But it all turns when it ends up in a love t...
984 7 10
WHEN WIRES CROSS | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted to @baevillier on tumblr (2020) Y/N and Tyler have been friends forever, After a mishap of meeting...