Unexpected Love (Seventeen Se...

By Canadian_Kpop

Jeonghan had always thought he was straight, but what happeneds when one his best friend kisses him, and he l... More

Chapter 1: Kisses
Chapter 2: Love
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Debut Showcase
Chapter 5: Busy Schedule, Tests, and Anger
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Hospital trips
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Let's talk about it
Chapter 10: Friend Zone
Chapter 11: Everyone's Home
Chapter 12: Parentsign
Chapter 13: Jealously
Chapter 14: Telling the members
Chapter 15: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 16: Promoting and Apologizes
Chapter 17: Preparing and Ideas
Chapter 18: Avoiding
Chapter 19: Living Room Chats
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Hair Colour and Phone Calls
Not an update
Chapter 23: A Talk With Mr. Hong
Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home
Chapter 25: S.coups's Home
Chapter 26: The Courts
Chapter 27: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 28: Call From a Brother
Chapter 29: Promoting Again
Chapter 30: You Need to Talk to Him
Chapter 32: We're Fine
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 31: Going Home Again

1.7K 68 8
By Canadian_Kpop

S.coups's p.o.v.

I walked into the dorm and found Jeonghan sitting on the couch patiently.

"What are you doing still up?" I asked as he smiled. "You should have gone to bed."

"I wanted to wait to see what would happen." Jeonghan said and waited but I didn't say anything and the two of us just sat in silence. "What happened? Are you able to go?"

I sighed. "They weren't happy about it but I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I'll be back before you go to bed."

"Well that's good then." He said giving me a small smile. "I think it'll be good to talk to them in person."

"I wish I could have just called him." I said. "You're right though, it'll be good to talk in person."

"I'm going to miss you." Jeonghan said as he laid his head on my shoulder. "I know it will just be the one day but it'll be weird not to see you."

"Me too." I agreed. "I wish you could come with me. This does involve you too after all."

"That would involve telling the company about us." Jeonghan reminded me. "I don't know if that would be a good idea."

"They know about Mingyu and Wonwoo." I informed Jeonghan and he looked shocked. "Apparently the manager saw them together and ended telling the CEO."

"How did you find this out?" Jeonghan asked.

"The manager asked if we all knew about them." I told him. "Of course I told him we did."

"Even if the CEO is okay with Mingyu and Wonwoo's relationship, it doesn't mean that he'll be okay with the entire group dating each other." Jeonghan pointed out.

"We're not all dating each other." I said, confused.

"Close enough." Jeonghan said. "Mingyu and Wonwoo are dating, I'm fairly certain China line is, Seungkwan and Vernon are even if they tell me they aren't, it's pretty obvious, and then we have Joshua and Dokyeom cause we know what's happening there."

"You don't know about Hoshi and Woozi?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." Jeonghan said. "I knew Hoshi had liked Dokyeom but I didn't know he was now dating Woozi."

"You're right though." I said. "We are all dating each other. The only person who isn't dating someone is Dino."

"Good." Jeonghan said. "He's not allowed anyway."

"He's not a child Jeonghan." I said with a laugh. "He's 17."

"No, you're right. He's not a child. He's a baby." Jeonghan said rather seriously. "He'll be a baby until he's 30."

I laughed. "Whatever you say. Let's go to bed."

"That sounds like a good idea." Jeonghan said as we both slowly stood from the couch and walked like zombies to our room. "Shouldn't you change in pajamas?"

"I'm wearing track pants." I told him as we laid in bed. "They're close enough to pajamas."

Jeonghan just laughed quietly, probably not wanting to wake anyone else.

"Goodnight Jeonghan." I whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well."

He just hummed in response, already half asleep. He must have been really tired waiting up for me.

I smiled at the thought of him caring about me more than sleep and slowly drifted to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up that morning when my alarm started going off. I quickly grabbed it to shut it off so that maybe it wouldn't wake anyone else up.

However, it had already woke up most of the room.

"Why is the alarm going off?" Mingyu asked in a very groggy voice, half sitting up in bed.

"I have to do something." I told him. "Go back to sleep."

He just nodded and laid back down.

I got out of bed and found my clothes as quietly as possible so the other members could go back to sleep.

As I went to leave the room I noticed Jeonghan was getting out of bed.

"No." I said while pointing at him. "Stay in bed. I'll see you when I get home tonight."

Jeonghan pouted. "Can I at least get a kiss?"

"Of course." I said walking over to give him a peck on the lips. "Don't miss me to much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive to my house seemed longer then usual. Maybe it had to due to the nerves I felt that got more intense the closer we became to my house.

When we eventually reached my house I could see my mother sitting outside on the porch. As I walked up to the house she smiled at me.

"Hey." I said, a little more awkwardly then intended. "Is dad inside?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry for telling them Seungcheol. I tried not to but they could tell there was something I wasn't telling them and your father was upset that I wouldn't tell him. Maybe now he realizes why I didn't want to tell him."

"It's okay." I said. "They had to find out one way or another."

"I think you would have preferred it to be a different way than this." She said and I nodded. "He's in the living room. I'm assuming you don't have much time so I won't keep you from why you're really here."

I nodded again and headed inside my house. I walked into the living room and my dad was sitting in the chair watching TV.

"Hey dad." I said a bit quietly, not wanting to scared him or maybe, in the back of my mind, I didn't want him to hear me. "I think there's something we should talk about."

My dad laughed. "What would there be to talk about? I already know so why do you need to talk about?"

"I want explain why I didn't tell you." I said and my dad laughed again. "This isn't funny."

"What did you think I'd do Seungcheol? Go to the media with this?" He asked and I shook my head. "You know it'd be interesting if I did. It'd make quite the headline."

"You can't be serious." I said.

"I'm joking Seungcheol." He said and shook his head. "I know what that would do to you."

"Not only me but also Jeonghan and the whole group." I said and my father looked surprised.

"That's who you're dating." He said. "That the one thing I couldn't get out of your mother."

"Yes, okay, I'm dating Jeonghan." I said, a little annoyed he was changing the subject. "Can we please just talk about this?"

"Alright." He said. "Talk."

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid, afraid of your reaction." I told him and he nodded. "I knew the jokes you and my brothers used to make and I didn't want you making those jokes at me."

"I would never make jokes like that at you." He said, looking sad.

"Okay but I didn't know that one hundred percent." I said. "I was thinking about one of the worse case scenario."

"I can see where you're coming here." He admitted. "I didn't realize when I was making those jokes that it would one day affect our relationship."

"Are we all good now?" I asked.

My father nodded. "Yeah, we're good. You should probably get going."

"Good." I said and smiled towards my father. "I should get going because I have to get back and practice."

I went to get up leave and right as I was about to walk out the door my father called me.

"Seungcheol." He called. "Thank you for seeing me in person."

"You should thank Jeonghan for that." I confessed. "I really didn't want to come but he made me see that it was the best to talk in person."

"Well then tell him thank you for me." He said.

"I will." I said and walked out the door.

My mother looked back as I did.

"How'd it go?" She asked.

"Everything's good." I told her and she smiled. "I should get going."

"Alright sweetheart." She said and stood up to hug me. "I'll hopefully see you soon."

"Hopefully." I said and hugged her back. "See you."

I quickly made my way back to the manager's car. Anxious to get home and tell Jeonghan what happened.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
It was going to be more dramatic...

Sorry it's late. I was camping all weekend with my best friend.

Also, I finally got a job! Now I'll have money and be able to buy kpop stuff.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2K 12
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Jeonghan was feeling a certain attraction for his hyung and leader of the group, S.coups(Seung Cheol). Let's see how he de...
15.9K 410 26
"I think I like him." "Seungcheol,have you gone nuts?He's literally your cousin sister's fiancé." Choi Seungcheol is an accountant in Canada living o...
32.6K 1.1K 20
[HEAVY EDITING] Yoon Jeonghan, is not an angel but a devil. No--not completely evil, he's just a sex demon out there looking for a meal, meal as in s...
29K 1K 14
Yoongi is not sure about his sexuality or his feelings for his friend Taehyung! the boy find himself falling for the boy! while Taehyung is also fall...