Behind the Wig

By _DatWriterChick

More

Behind the Wig{Completed}
1: Concert
2: Pizza
3: Love, 2/5 of One Direction
4: Twitcams and phone calls
5: The Meeting
6: I decline!
7: Cute Couple!
8: Whatever the Hell I Want!
9: Shopping
Author noteee!!!
10: I'll Tell You
11: 100 Reads Chapter!
12: Here Goes Nothing
13: But Here I Go
14: 200 Reads Chapter!
15: I'm Ana
16: Can I?
17: The Textbook
18: Bloody Mess
19: A Different Lifetime
20: Hotel
21: Stuck
22: Infinite
23: Forgive Me?
24: Relapse
25: I Really Do
26: Date Night
27: Shopping Trip
28: Sleepover Surprise!
29: Perfect
Epilogue

30: Goodbye

81 2 2
By _DatWriterChick

"I'm bored Lou." I groan and snuggle up to his chest again. I got up at 8 and made breakfast, then Louis got up at 9 and we ate. We'd been sitting here ever since and now it's 12:30.

"We can call Zayn and see if they want to come over?" He suggests. I quickly grab my phone and dial Zayn's number.

"Ello?" He says into the phone.

"Hey, do you and the boys want to come over? We're bored out of our minds." I ask.

"Sure we'll be over soon." He says and hangs up without a goodbye.

"They'll be over soon." I smile. I need to go change though, although all the boys have seen me as a mess I still feel like I should change.

I walk into my closet and decide on some skinny jeans, and a blue almost see through top that says "LOVE" in big letters and a blue bandeau to go under it, along with some black heels. I put everything on and leave my blonde hair in loose waves. My multicolored tips have faded out, leaving me with my blonde.

"Lou, I need to go get my hair done soon." I randomly mention heading into the kitchen to make some lunch.

"What do you need to do to it?" He asks following me to the stove and wrapping his arms around my waist as I pour the soup cans in the bowl.

"My tips need to be re-dyed. They used to be all multicolored before I met you guys then they faded out and I never bothered getting them done.

"I'll head to the store; I and the boys can do it." I look at him with terrified eyes. The boys, and dye, near my hair. No.

"No. No. No." I immediately refuse.

"C'mon babe, we won't screw it up, I promise." He says pulling me into his chest.

"Fine. But I'm going with you to get the dye." I say agreeing.

"Then you'll need the wig." He reminds me and I shake my head.

"What do you mean no?" He asks confused.

"I'm scheduled for an interview soon, as in soon I mean in a few hours and I'm telling everyone." I smile at him and he has a concerned look on his face.

"Are you sure? All your privacy will go away and there will be no way for you to go into public without being attacked by fans." He reminds.

"Yes, Lou, I am positive. I'm used to the fame and I can't go out in public with any of you guys unless I have the wig on anyway and if I get caught leaving your house without my wig there will be rumors about you cheating and we don't want that." I look up into his eyes.

"Okay. Do you want me to go on with you?" I nod. He leans in pecking my lips, a loving kiss.

"HEEYYYY!" I hear Niall yell as he walks into the kitchen.

"Niallll!" I yell hugging him, "Zaaynniee!" I yell hugging Zayn.

"Lii!!" I run over to him hugging him.

"We're gonna head to the store and get hair dye for Sam, you guys want to join us?"

"We're dying her hair? What color? Why?" Niall starts asking questions.

"Because, before I met you guys, my tips were dyed pink, purple, blue, and red then when I met you guys I just forgot 'bout it and never got it redone and since I'm announcing my identity today I figured I should look my best. Therefore I am getting my hair done." I smile.

"You're telling everyone?" Liam asks shocked and I nod.

"Today at 5, live television." Talking about it makes me nervous; everyone is going to know who I am. There's no hiding it now. I can't cancel 3 and half hour in advance. Maybe I could say my grandmother died suddenly and I need to go to the states. No, I have to go through with this, I can't cancel.

"Let's go to the store!!" Louis yells and they all start heading to the door.

"Waaiiiitttt, I have soup that is done. We are eating before we leave." I say sternly, I almost feel like a mother who's not letter her son go out until they eat their food.

"Okay, mother." Zayn winks and sits at the table. I pour soup into bowls and hand each of the boys and one for me.

---

"I like this color!" Zayn says grabbing a dark blue color.

"No." I say and he gives me a great puppy dog face.

"We can try it." I give in grabbing the strange colored box from him and putting it in my hand held basket.

"You'd look good with this one, babe." Louis smiles handing me a hot pink box, I nod grabbing the box from him and putting it in the basket.

By the time we leave we end up with 5 different hair dye colors. Dark blue, hot pink, dark purple, light purple, and another pink that is pretty bright, but not too bright.

"I can't wait to dye your hair!" Niall says laughing like an evil scientist.

"I don't want Niall to dye my hair." I say in the most scared voice I can manage.

I walk in the door of the flat and head into the bedroom to change.

"You guys go into the second bathroom and I'm going to change." I'm nervous about the boys doing my hair. The last time I did it Savannah did it for me, she dyes her hair herself and I wanted something done with my hair so she went out and bought a bunch of dye and went at it.

I walk into the second bathroom where the boys have unpackaged everything and laid it out on the oversized counter.

"Alright let's do this." I smile at them

Two hours later, and a lot of useless worrying, my hair was done.

"Wow, I love it. It's even better than when Savannah did it." I say and immediately regret the words. Nobody says anything and I just stare in the mirror messing with my newly colored tips. "Sorry." I mutter.

"No worries." Liam smiles at me.

"I'm going to get ready for this interview." I smile excusing myself from the awkward tension in the room.

I walk to the elegant part of my walk in closet and find a floor length red dress with embellishments under the bust. I find silver heels because without them I would trip over the dress and fall to my death. That's how short I am. Then I find some silver dangling earrings to go with.

I lay everything out on the bed and curl my hair in elegant curls and pulling half of it back and pinning it with a bow.

---

"Do I look okay?" I ask walking out to the living room where the boys are watching some television show. They all turn and face me, their jaws drop as they stare at me. I feel heat rushing up to my cheeks as I blush. Louis pulls himself off the couch and walks to me, his hands slipping around my waist and pulling me in, leaving a kiss on my forehead. I smile and lean into his chest.

"You look drop dead gorgeous." Louis whispers in my ear. His lips barely brushing my ear lobe and it sends a tingling chill through my body.

"You do look beautiful, Sam." Niall says smiling.

"You look better than me!" Zayn compliments and I giggle

"I agree with them." Liam says simply.

"We better get going; I'm supposed to be there in 15 minutes." I say. Louis nods and we all walk out to the car.

---

"Ana, we'll need you to the stage in 5" The stage hand says. Those are the exact words that the stage hand used in my concert almost 6 months ago. I get a strange sense of déjà vu but quickly shake it off.

"Louis, I'm so nervous. What if everyone hates me now because I lied to all of them? I'm going to throw up or faint, or both. I can't do this. I can't do it." I say to him.

"Sam, you can do this. I'll be right next to you the whole time, holding your hand. I won't let go." He promises, and I nod taking deep breaths and he grabs my hand, rubbing calming circles in the palm of my hand.

"Ana, it's time." The stage hand says and I nod.

"Here is the infamous Anastasia Taylor and her boyfriend Louis Tomlinson!" The host stands up as we walk over to her; I hug her and then Louis. I sit down on the white love seat and Louis next to me, holding my hand as he promised. I keep a fake smile on my face, while inside I just want to run off stage. My stomach is doing flips as if it's in a tumbling class.

"So you and Louis now?" The host asks us and I nod happily, "How long have you been dating?" She asks with and overly wide smile on her face. She is so fake it's annoying; at least her boobs aren't being pushed out of her shirt like most hosts.

"A week or two," I smile looking up at my boyfriend who lightly pecks my forehead and a series of 'awes' erupt from the audience. I giggle and look back to the host, Veronica I believe.

"So I was told you had big news to tell us." Veronica says smiling; I nod and look up at Louis who gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Well, it's a long story, but here it goes." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Here goes everything I worked so hard for; everything will be different after this. I worked so hard to keep my identity a secret and now I'm just telling everyone, just like that, but there's no denying it now. Here it goes.

"I've been living a modern Hannah Montana lifestyle as I call it. I am two people, no I'm not bipolar or anything like that, but what I am is crazy. Crazy for keeping this secret for multiple years, I'm not who you think I am. My real name isn't Anastasia Taylor, its Samantha Carter Green. I grew up in the states, I have a twin brother Riley and my best friends are One Direction. Some of that you already knew. Every time I stepped on stage, I put in contacts and I put on a wig. I'm not naturally brunette, I'm a natural blonde." I was about to cry and if Louis weren't beside me I would be a bawling mess right now. I sigh, letting go of Louis' hand momentarily and reaching up to my fake hair, pulling it off as my blonde locks cascade down my shoulders. The recently died tips lying on my bust. I look down and rest my wig in my lap, then grab Louis' hand again.

"This is who I am. I'm Samantha, this is who's been singing for the past few years, this is the 19 year old who so many of you have looked up to, and now you can see, I'm nothing special. Like many people I keep secrets, I get hurt, and I hurt people. I do all of these things, I smile through tears and act as if I'm not hurt. I laugh when I want to curl up with a pillow and cry. I'm not anything special, I'm a normal girl. I hope you all still see I'm the same person. Nothing has changed, only my name and hair color. Yes, I've lied but I hope that I can gain your trust again. I love you guys so much, and I'm sorry." Louis gives my hand another squeeze and I look up at him and he smiles. I know he's proud of me.

"How long have you been keeping this secret?" Veronica asks.

"The whole time I've been preforming." I sigh and she nods.

"That's all we have for today! Tune in next week..." I tune her out, the show cuts to commercial and I stand up with Louis and walk off stage to meet the boys.

"You did so well." Louis whispers into my ear and pulls me into a huge hug.

I guess the truth is, you never know where you end up in your life. If someone would've told me a year ago, or even a month ago that I was going to be this famous and dating Louis Tomlinson and my best friends would be Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, I would've laughed in your face. Life is truly unpredictable, and we all have to go through trials to make up who we are in the end. In the end, though, we aren't who we used to be, we've all come past something that has changed us, and whether you like it or not, you are going to have troubling times and there will be tears, but at the end of the day you can focus on what's tearing you down, or what's building you up.

I choose to focus on what's building me up, and that's how it will stay, and as of this moment Louis is building me up, every single day, he reminds me of what it's like to be loved and cared for, and although this boy is annoying, I would never trade him for the world. Because not only is he my boyfriend, mentor, best friend, mom when I need told what to do, dad when I need punished, brother when I need someone to talk to and everything else. I would never give him up, I've finally found that person who I can't live without, and his name is Louis William Tomlinson.

(A/N)

Hey guys!

Wow, here we are. The final chapter, I'm going to miss this so much, but I want to thank all of you for everything! All the reads, comments, votes everything! I love you guys so much! I thank you again:) I will have the epilogue up tomorrow which will be the final thing related to Behind the Wig and then that will be it. I hope you guys check out Finding Daddy which is an Ashton Irwin fanfiction:)

So, for the final QOTD:

Did you like the ending?

What was your favorite part (line, paragraph, chapter anything) of BTW?

I love you guys so much and I'll see you guys in a few days when I post FD:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCCHH MY PRETZELS!!!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 2 19
13 0 1
4.2K 6 28