Analyzing Isaac (manxman) NaN...

By ladydianna01

After years of abuse at the sadistic hands of his Stepfather, Issac Carmichael had finally snapped in a haze... More

Analyzing Isaac (manxman) NaNoWrimo 2013 Entry
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 14

101K 3.4K 556
By ladydianna01

Chapter 14

(safety first----->)

The man was trying to give me heart failure, I was sure of it. Ever since that erotically hot morning in my sleep room, Isaac has become so bold and so sensual with me. It was a joy to see because it showed how far he has come in his recovery, but it was embarrassing at times. Isaac’s actions proved to me that he has a wickedly mischievous side too, and it seems he took the greatest pleasure in catching me unawares to whisper something extremely naughty; borderline obscene of what he wants to do to me and my body. His lascivious behavior usually caused me to blush bright red and he would just smile like he won gold medal and strut off to either study for his classes or to continue with his daily chores.

A prime example of his exasperating but extremely arousing misconduct happened just last night after my group session with a few of the other patients here. I was standing at the Nurses’ Station writing my notes while Flora and Richard were making their final rounds out on the floor before lights out, and Isaac had took the opportunity before his door closed for the night to come to the station.

He knew at that time of the evening the desk was empty except for me when I was here charting on my patient’s records after group, and that everyone else would be busy with their last minute checks before bedtime. So he had come up to the Nurses’ Station, and after making sure we were alone he had cornered me against the counter. His front was to my back and used the tip of his hot wet tongue to trace the shell of my ear causing my entire body to ignite almost instantaneously.

Isaac had continued to add fuel to my fire by grinding his impressive hard on against my butt. And in that little space of time he had worked me into a mindless puddle of goo right there pinned between the counter and his hot body. He continued on for a few more delirious minutes before we had heard footsteps coming down the hall. And Isaac had just planted a kiss on the side of my neck before easing his much taller frame away from mine and walked off towards his room with his hands in pocket and quietly whistling, leaving me standing there shivering and turned on beyond belief.

I had wound up cursing him all the way home to my cold shower. He knew that I wasn’t staying at the Institute because I was on call for Hospital patients and outpatient referrals, so it was prudent thinking to stay at my house, which was closer to the Hospital.

I was bound and determined to get him back for days of making my cock so hard that it would throb in sync with the beating of my heart. We haven’t had time to spend together since that eventful morning in my room and he was tempting me beyond belief. I found myself thinking about dragging him off into a broom closet or something, but I had to have restraint. Isaac’s was still recovering slowly but surely, and I didn’t want to be too aggressive with him. It might trigger unpleasant memories for him. But I had plans for my naughty boy and just the thought made me grin with delight. Tomorrow was Saturday and it will be my turn on call for the Institute for the entire weekend, therefore spending the weekend there was no big deal. And most importantly, it wouldn’t draw any unwanted attention.

Leaning my head back I felt the early fall breeze muss my hair as it blew through the opened window of my car as I drove towards the Institute. When cooler temperatures this morning forced me to pull out my jacket this morning that was when it had hit me. It’s been almost a year since Isaac was brought to the Institute and he was going to be due for a Court Hearing soon. The court wanted a progress report on his treatment and mental status. And soon I would have to slowly begin walking Isaac through his memories of his captivity day by day right up until the night of the incident in hopes of triggering the repressed memory of the events of that night.

I have already explained this to him and I really wasn’t looking forward to it because I was going to make him recall every minute detail and painful event of his abuse. I definitely didn’t even want to hear all of it, but it was necessary for his freedom and to get justice against those men involved in his violation. And if it didn’t work I would have to try hypnotism, which would be extremely tricky because of the courts issues with the credibility of the practice. If they can’t see it, feel it, smell it, taste it, or touch it, otherwise they tended not to believe it. So I really wanted my first method to work, although I loathed putting Isaac through that again, but it was vital that he remember.

I shook my head finding it ironic that I have fallen for a 21 year old man, even though I was still considered young at 28 going on 29 and not just any 21 year old, but my patient as well. The Fates were definitely working in mysterious ways.  I refused to question it at all because I have found the love of my life and I refused to give him up for anyone or anything.

 It was early morning and the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon when I reached the Institute. I parked my car in the garage. I had everything I needed with me and I wasn’t planning on going back out until it was time to go home Sunday night or early Monday morning. My smile got wider and wider when my mind ran on the special items packed away in the contents of my overnight bag. My man liked to tease but I was going to show him what teasing was really all about.

There was I reason I came here as early as I did. First and foremost I needed to get Isaac to my room for what I had in mind; we needed privacy for what I had in mind.  Secondly, I needed to get him to my room unseen by the other patients and most of the staff. The only ones that were up and about at this time were the ones I trusted implicitly with the knowledge that Isaac and I were in a relationship, and those people were Flora and her team. Richard and Brad were on duty until 8 a.m. so I had plenty of time to wake Isaac up and hustle him to my room.

I made my way through the quiet facility and to my room without seeing another soul other than security one the first floor. I got to my office and I went through the door in the bookcase and into my sleep room. It was spotless and I quickly put my things away and my items of interest in their designated places.

I jumped a little when the elevator loudly dinged in the ultra quiet hallway. The sound seemed almost too obnoxious for the peaceful foyer. I should have taken the stairs, I thought as I stepped into the car and it dinged blaringly loud once again before it shuttled me upwards to the third floor.

I didn’t expect Isaac to be wide awake, completely dressed, and waiting for me in front of the lift. So when the doors swooshed open and I went to step out into the hallway, I looked up just a split second too late and my face smashed right into the middle of Isaac’s chest with a muffled “oomph.” His huge arms just wrapped around my slight frame and hugged me close his warm muscular body for a minute while muttering an apology before he leaned me backwards and gave me a good once over to make sure that I wasn’t hurt in any way.

Chuckling could be heard from down the hall and I leaned to the side to look around behind Isaac’s towering frame to see the lovebirds Richard and Brad watching the entire scene play out in front of them. I just stuck out my tongue to their gleeful and delight and refocused my attention on my man. I almost started giggling because Isaac was standing there practically vibrating with anticipation. He looked like one of those cute puppies that you left alone too long and he was ecstatic to see you when you got home.

He took my hand that was still holding the keycard and passed it over the locking mechanism and released the lock on the elevator doors. I just shook my head and held on for the ride as he eagerly dragged me back into the empty lift. And the minute the door closed he had me pinned up against the wall with my arms above my head and his face in my neck. A shiver of delight racked my frame making me shudder against his warm solid frame.

“Hmm...I couldn’t wait for today to come. I missed having you in my arms.” He whispered from where his face rested under my chin, and I melted further into him as his warm breath skimmed the sensitive skin of my throat.

I was snug as a bug in a rug cuddled into his arms safe and warm, but if he thought this was all it was going to take to make me forgive and forget days of leaving me wanting and hard, he was sadly mistaken. I just went with the flow because there was nowhere better for me than being in his arms. I readily admitted to that, but I had grand plans for my man. It was going to be and erotic afternoon for the both of us.

We were deposited on the second floor and Isaac wasted no time at all in shuffling me down the hallway towards my office. He was more than eager to get this show on the road and I found his excitement to be with me very arousing as well as very flattering. My belly did a little flip and my spirit soared with that little bit of knowledge. The only time there was a pause in his determined stride was when we got to the bookcase where he came to a stop and he looked expectantly at me waiting for me to open the door. So I just reached in and release the lever to let the portal swing open.

Once inside he turned to gather me into his arms but I stepped back and held a hand up. It was my show now and I would be the only one calling the shots from here on out. He tilted his head to the side curiosity shining in his gaze and he looked so adorable, but I stood firm. “Baby you have been mean to me.” I stated as I carefully watched to see how he was going to react to my words.

His eyes widened when he realized that I was being serious because I kept my expression stoic and straightforward. He opened his mouth to say something, but I held my hand up to stop him.

“You have been relentless in catching me unawares and messing with me, and I believe that the only way you can show me that you are sincerely sorry is for you to let me have my way today and do as I ask.” I stated and walked around his now frozen form as I prepared to take next step in my plan.

Stepping into his personal space I made a slow circuit around his body making sure my hip brushed against his groin in passing, and that I pressed a little against his back during my slow rotation around his larger frame. I heard him take a deep breath and when I came to a stop in front of him, I coyly looked up at him from under my lashes. He looked so damn hot with his lips slightly parted and those half lidded smoldering blue eyes.

 I took him by the hand and led him over to the armchair that I had placed in front of the bed earlier. He didn’t utter a word, but his eyes went wide when I began removing his clothing. He went to help me but I gently batted his hands away and I sternly said him. “No touching, unless I tell you otherwise.” And he immediately dropped his hands to his side once again.

  For minute I questioned myself, unsure if making him sit still while I dominated him a little, would interfere with his treatment? Will I send his fragile mind back into remembered memories about being ordered around by his Stepfather and his other abusers? He seemed okay, his breathing was a little accelerated and that was normal given the circumstances, and most of all he showed no signs of wanting me to stop what I was doing.

 So I reached his pants and slowly pulled them down his massive thighs. I followed them down with my chest making full contact against his hot flesh as I sank to my knees. His skin was hot, like his blood was on fire underneath his skin. I was even more encouraged when my knees sank into the plush carpet in front of him, and his mouth watering erection was bobbing enticingly in my face. I leaned forward and pushed my face right into his crotch and inhaled his clean scent mixed with a hint of his personal musk. His hands went to grab my hair but he dropped them back at the last minute, and he let out a frustrated groan that turned into a hiss when I licked the underside of his balls.

 Isaac thrust his hips forward clearly inviting me to do more, but I put both hands on his hips and pushed him back right into the seat of the chair. He plopped down ungracefully and glared his annoyance at me but his expression quickly changed when I stood and started to remove my own items of clothing. His eyes followed every move that I made and they burned a path over every inch of skin that I revealed to him.

 His hands clenched into fists on his thighs and his breathing accelerated when I stepped out of my last remaining item of clothing, my underwear. I stood there completely naked a bared to him. I let my hand travel slowly from my chest to my rock hard erection and I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and gave myself a long luscious stroke from root to tip. The expression on Isaac face was priceless and his own hand found his found his rigid cock and he mirrored my movements as he stroked himself.

 A near animalistic growl escaped his mouth when I let myself go and stepped forward into the space between his spread muscular thighs. I placed my hands on his shoulders to brace myself as I leaned forward and used the tip of my tongue to give his delicious plump bottom lip a teasing little lick. He went to grab my hips but I moved back out of his reach and wagged my finger at him, silently reminding that he was not to touch me yet and he growled again and threw himself back into the chair.

 Smiling, I made my way around to the head of the bed and opened the drawer of the bedside table. I pulled out the items I had placed in there earlier and put them on of the top nightstand. I watched as Isaac sat straight up giving me his full attention when he saw what I was holding in my hand. I waved the bright red eight inch vibrator at him before climbing onto the bed. I reached over for the little bottle of lube and popped the top and turned it upside down to let a few drops dribble out on the dildo.

 Isaac sat there mesmerized as I rubbed my hands all over the phallus, thoroughly coating it with the slippery fluid. I held it one hand I spread my thighs wide and poured some more lube over my throbbing cock, letting the lubricant leak around and under my balls. He was practically panting now and he had a white knuckled grip on the armrests of the chair.

 All you could hear in the room was our fractured breathing and the wet squishing sound of the lube as I lathered myself up for my man’s visual pleasure. His eyes got wider and he leaned forward when I went to stroke the vibrator against my balls. I made slow circles around them while slowly stroking my shaft up and down. I whimpered as I used the fake cock to tease around my quivering entrance and spread my legs wider giving him a clear view of the action.

 Isaac got up from the chair and kneeled down at the end of the bed and tightly clasped his hands together as he leaned on his elbows. He face and his vision were right in line with my crotch and he watched completely focused on the dildo now disappearing into my tight hole. Once it was buried inside I flipped the little switch and groaned out loud as the vibrations against my prostate caused my thighs to tremble and my back to arch clear off the bed.

  A surprised gasp escaped my lips when I felt the phallus being withdrawn then pushed back into my channel. My eyes popped open to see Isaac leaning over me with one hand over mine on the dildo and the other on my knee as settled onto his knees at my side. I let go leaving only his hand on the vibrator and threw my hands over my head to let him play to his heart’s content.

  He picked up the pace and with every thrust he slammed right into that little bundle of nerves deep inside of me and I swear I was going to lose my damn mind. I lost the ability to control my limbs and I writhed all over the bed as he continued to drive the vibrator in and out of my body. I couldn’t take it anymore and I batted his hands away effectively dislodging the phallus from my ass with an audible pop.

 I reared up and took Isaac down onto the mattress, he landed flat on his back and I quickly scampered over his hips and smashed our mouths together. His tongue pierced my lips and explored every corner of my mouth. I felt like I was burning from deep with my core. I needed this man more than I need air to breathe. I wanted him inside of me, and I wanted it now. It took all that I had to push away from him, and with shaking hands I reached around until I found the condom I placed on the bed.

 “Are you okay with doing this now?” I whispered to him. I had to make sure that he was alright. I would wait forever for him until he was ready if necessary. There was no way that I was going to push him beyond what he was comfortable with.

 “Baby after that show you put on. I have to get inside of you…please” He whispered and I could feel my blood surge painfully into my already pulsing cock and my ass clenched with anticipation. I ripped the wrapper open with my teeth and I had to take a calming breath to roll the condom onto his considerable length. Once it was on he held up a hand and ran his fingers over my cheek as I positioned myself over him.  His eyes blazed into mine and air hissed through his teeth and I bore down on the bulbous head of his shaft.  

 His cock slowly penetrated through the ring of nerves that quivered around the girth of his shaft as I took him inch my delicious inch deep into my body. My eyes rolled back into my head and Isaac started muttering my name like a prayer. His fingers gripped my hips so hard that I knew I would have bruises from it but I didn’t care.

 The burn if his rigid shaft stretching my ass open had me mewling and whimpering as I fully seated myself on his cock. I went completely still, panting as I let myself assimilate to his intrusion. The feeling was beyond words when I started to move. It was a gentle pace at first, but the more Isaac started voicing his pleasure and with the look of absolute awe on his face, I began to ride him in earnest.  My hips grinded away on him and he started thrusting upwards countering my movements and my entire body felt like it was on fire. I was burning from the inside out and I couldn’t take it.

 I thrashed and squirmed on top of him and when his whole body tensed I knew he was right on the edge of his completion and I increased my pace. My turgid cock bobbed in between us and I grabbed hold of it and began to stoke myself in time to our rapid mating. I felt my balls draw up and I exploded when Isaac’s body bucked and he threw his head back and screamed his release to the high heavens.

 I felt like I was having a seizure, that it was a never ending body spasm as I continued to come long and hard. Semen spurted from my cock like an erupting volcano and even when there was nothing left my body still jerked with the aftershocks.  And after a few more minutes my entire body went limp and Isaac caught me as I collapsed onto his chest. He rubbed his lips over my forehead and held me in his trembling embrace.

 I could feel his hot tears on my cheek and concerned I leaned back to look at him. I went to open my mouth, but he just whispered “thank you” and pulled me back down onto his chest and held me tight like he never wanted to let me go. And to be honest I never wanted to be let go. This man was mine and I was his, it was just that simple.

  What we just shared between us was just sex, it was love making because it was born and shared out of my love for him, and even if he hasn’t said the words to me, I knew from his actions and the reverence in his touch that he love me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
5.4M 215K 49
Paranormal Romance (Werewolf) You know that movie Jerry Maguire? It's about this sports agent who got fired for suddenly having a conscience. Anyway...
1.3M 47.2K 11
Simeon’s heart was broken in two, his spirit and his will were beaten down and broken. Just yesterday he was on top of the world. He was planning t...
216K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...