Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

By _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

sixteen.

2.8K 106 76
By _KayParrilla

Lauren:

How the hell could I have not known?! Well I did know...for a month now but I was too afraid to tell her. Sure I didn't think that Dinah would be a dead beat, in fact she wasn't the reason why I was so afraid to say anything. I'm the reason. The thought of me having a child is just so surreal and I honestly think that I wouldn't be a good mother. I've always had this fear that I'd be like my mother. The thought sounds crazy considering that I'm nothing like her at all. It's just that I've been through so much bullshit throughout my 24 years of living and I wouldn't want my child to experience anything even remotely similar to what I had.

This all feels like a repeat. Dinah hid something behind my back, and now I'm doing the same to her. It's totally unfair and I honestly feel like an idiot for breaking up with her. That wasn't easy. I cried for a week straight and flew out to Florida in attempts to take my mind off of the whole situation, still I found myself starting at the dorky texts from Dinah and the goofy photos that we took together. How could I have been so stupid? She made a mistake, sure she could have told me but thinking about it now I blew everything out of proportion.

X

I sat in KFC across Normani who had been staring at me for what felt like forever. I had just told her the news and I can't tell if she's pissed or happy. Why I'm even telling her is surprising to me but lately I've found it easy to talk to her about certain things and she's always giving me her best advice...or none at all, it really just depends on how Normani is feeling.

"Normani please say something?"

"Okay...Camila is your best friend. Why haven't you told her?" She asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that? She can't hold water."

Normani sighed. "True. Girl. I should just drag your ass around by your hair."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "W-what why?"

"Um because you've known for a month. Why are you just now telling Dinah about this?"

"I was afraid Mani...I just-I don't know and then it didn't help that I was already ignoring her." I said as I tried to reach over to take a biscuit from her.

She smacked my hand and rolled her eyes. "You and Dinah get on my damn nerves. Lauren just hop on the dick and make up already. You both had unprotected sex, she obviously freaked out because she's never done that before, hell she's never done a lot of shit before, not until you came along. You have to understand that although Dinah is smart as hell and graduated high school number 1 in her class with a 4.8 gpa and a full ride scholarship to Yale which her dumbass didn't take...she does dumb shit. Also I'll admit that I may have said some foul shit about you and her having a one night stand but I realize that I have no room to talk because I slept with her cousin who is probably the thot commander in chief...anyways, moving on. Lauren hear what she has to say."

I just looked at her for a moment before scoffing. "Let me guess...you told her that I could have an STD? Choke on a dick Normani."

"Seriously Lauren I'm sorry." She said sincerely.

"It's okay Mani...but you know that there is this thing that Jesus does...it's called sharing..." I said as I eyed the biscuit.

Normani groaned. "I asked you if you wanted one. You told me no. Pregnant people are the worst. Here damn." She handed me the biscuit.

I thanked her and took a bite before turning my face up in disgust before tossing it back to her. "Ewe, here you can have it back."

She caught it and sat it down. "Unbelievable. Yeah you're pregnant for sure. Ally does the same shit."

"Whatever, speaking of Ally has she found out the gender yet?" I asked.

"She won't tell us. You know for you two to be related you both aren't as close."

I sighed. "Yeah...her parents didn't want her hanging around me when we were little kids."

"Really? Because Ally was bad as fuck. She told a kindergarten teacher to eat shit because the teacher wouldn't call on her to sing Mary Had A Little Lamb, during circle time."

I laughed. "Her kid is going to be a demon just watch."

"Probably, so are you going to talk to Dinah later?"

I nodded. "Yes...um question is she always so ditzy?"

"She has her moments...why?"

Without saying a word I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. "Read."

She took the phone and started reading the messages. "Idiot." She busted out laughing. "Lauren...good luck with your baby. The Hansen family is a very...bright bunch."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Gees. Thanks."

X

Here I am again waiting outside of Carl's Jr. Why Dinah chose this place I have no idea but I'm glad she did because I'm craving a hamburger. Honestly I should have known that I was pregnant because I started eating foods that I usually don't eat. My body has been changing; bigger boobs, fatter face, and my thighs are getting bigger too, not that I was really worried thanks to Dinah constantly telling me-and showing me-just how amazing I am. Oh and my attitude and temper seems to be getting worse. Lately I've found myself working more and more with Amber which is weird but whatever. She's just so fucking annoying, always asking me personal questions, trying to get me to hang with her and her friends, each time I just tell her that I was busy. Fuck that.

"You know you should really lock your doors." A family voice said from the side of me.

I screamed and turned to see Dinah sitting in the passenger seat with a smile on her face. "Didn't mean to scare you."

I glared at her and reached into the backseat causing her to literally jump out of my car. I busted out laughing at the look of terror on her face. "Did you think that I was gonna pull out a gun on you?" I asked as I put a small white bag onto my lap.

She placed her hand over her heart and sighed in relief. "A knife maybe...pregnant women are unpredictable. You never know...what's that?" She asked as she got back into the car.

"A gift. I shattered your phone and I'm sorry." I said as I pulled a brand new IPhone 6s Plus from the bag. "Fully charged you just have to switch everything over."

She looked at me before taking it. "Thank you."

There was an awkward silence. "So, um that's my peanut in there?" She asked.

I chuckled nervously and nodded. "Y-yeah...um maybe we can go in and talk about everything?"

"Sure, let's go."

Once inside we ordered food and then found a booth to sit in. As soon as Dinah placed my hamburger and shake in front of me I dug in not caring that she was grinning at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I snapped before flipping the finger.

Dinah chuckled. "You're cute. So how have you been?"

I nodded. "Good...you?"

"Good...I missed you though." She said softly.

I missed her too. Too much in fact. "I missed you too Dinah...how's Gabby?"

Dinah smiled. "Great. I ended up getting custody of her with no problem now I'm just focusing on her party and getting her into preschool."

"Awe congratulations."

"Thanks." She said with a small smile.

There was a moment of silence as we both looked at one another. I knew that she wanted to speak first but didn't know where to begin and hell neither did I.

"I'm sorry." We ended up saying in unison.

"Sorry, you um...you speak first." She said.

I nodded and cleared my throat. "It was stupid of me to break up with you now that I realize why you would have done what you did. You were afraid and hell so was I which is why I lied and said that I was on the pill and I wasn't until afterwards. Then I go and ignore you for two months and I shouldn't have. I um...I found out about the pregnancy last month Dinah and I should have told you sooner...if that's a reason for you to not want to be with me anymore then I can live with that but please...I just want you to be in your child's life."

She just looked at me before sighing and sitting up straight. "Of course I'll be in my child's life Lauren. I want to be upset about the fact that you lied about birth control and about you knowing about this for a month but I can't. I don't have that right to be upset. I love you so much and I never stopped but maybe we did move too fast."

"So...you um...you don't want to be with me?" I asked hoping that she did.

"Duh Lauren. I just think that for the sake of us and my kids...we should take things a little slow...be honest with one another..."

I nodded and reached out to take her hands. "I can do that...but um, sex is still there right? Because like I'm horny as fuck."

She laughed and shook her head at me. "Of course, I don't see why not I mean the unprotected sex already created a life."

"Oh so it doesn't bother you anymore?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What? Oh no. Lauren stop it, I knew that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I ended up hurting you instead and I want to be there to show you that I want nothing more than to protect you and to give you everything that you deserve. Just trust me...please?" She said sincerely as she gently squeezed my hands.

"I trust you. I want us to work..."

Dinah stood and pulled me up and into a hug. "We'll work baby, okay?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. "Okay."

She lifted my head and passionately kissed me. "Okay."

X

"Whoa, Lo it's not going anywhere girl, take it easy." Dinah groaned while I rode her as if my life depended on it.

I moaned and leaned forward to kiss her neck as I continued to wildly fuck her. "Damn right it's not going anywhere. I just missed you so much baby. Fuck! It feels so good."

She smirked and stood up with me and walked us to her bedroom. It was my first time seeing it and damn it's nice in here. Before she sat me on the bed I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Dinah...are you angry?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "No...well a little upset but not really."

"Good enough. Take it out on me."

She looked at me before shrugging. "You sure? I don't want to hurt you."

I nodded. "Positive. Come on Daddy." I said as I pulled away from her and climbed into bed and spread my legs.

Dinah stood there grinning like an idiot before she climbed onto of me and slid into me with ease.

Oh how I've missed this feeling.

(No details right now. Maybe later. 😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
25.5K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

615K 16K 36
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...