Gangland III

De Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. Mais

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.

15.6K 672 413
De Bhettiboop

*Splash*

Out of nowhere, a wave of water billowed over Kayson's body. He splashed around in the large tub full of bubbles, jumping up and waking out of his unconscious state.

"Woah!" Kayson gasped, splashing around and lifting up in the hot water. "Wat!? Wa-"

"Start taking a bath so you can go to bed." Abel growled. "You and the girls have a long day tomorrow."

Kayson glanced over at the shower diagonal from the room. There was mud all inside, indicating that Abel rinsed all of the dirt off of his body. From the other room, Kayson could hear Iyana cooing as she laid on the master bed. Kayson grabbed his washcloth and started swishing it around, when Madilyn walked into the room.

"Can I join?" Madilyn asked. "I'm kinda dirty..."

"Shure."

Madilyn grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped the spaghetti off of her mouth, then took off her clothes. Kayson stared at her, watching her step into the water with him and sink into the large amount of bubbles.

"I seen ur pussc." Kayson grinned.

"Oh ho ho!" Madilyn blushed as she wet her short and red curly hair.

Madilyn looked down at Kayson, then pointed at his penis.

"Dats ur pwivates?"

"Yeah."

Madilyn blushed again, then covered her mouth.

"Can I touch et?"

"I don care."

Madilyn placed her index finger onto Kayson's penis, then jumped back.

"It feelz like rubber!" Madilyn giggled.

"Can I touch urs?"

Madilyn nodded her head as Kayson placed his index finger under water, placing it in between Madilyn's leg.

"Urs feel warm."

As Kayson scooped a whole bunch of soap on his cheeks, Madilyn glanced out of the window out of the home, staring at the rain.

"I kinda wanna boyfwind, Kaysin."

"U do?" Kayson smiled. "U do wana b my girlfwiend?"

"Yeh but my daddy sed no..." Madilyn sighed.

Madilyn frowned a little bit, shaking her head.

"Y did our pawents gib us away, Kaysin?"

Kayson looked up at Madilyn, takin a deep breath.

"I dunno." Kayson groaned. "Mayb dey got tired of us...."

Madilyn twiddled her fingers, playing with the bubbles a little.

"I miss mommy an daddy..." Madilyn mumbled. "I wana go home."

"Wel, hopefully dey come back and get us." Kayson smiled.

Madilyn smiled and leaned forward, kissing Kayson on his lips. Kayson smiled at her, blushing and holding his stomach.

"Wats wong?" Madilyn asked.

"My stomach feels funny wen u kiss me on da lips." Kayson giggled.

Both Kayson and Madilyn started playing with the bubbles, when Lily walked in.

"Hey!" Lily whined. "I wanna swim!"

"Come in!"

Lily took off her clothes and stepped inside of the large tub. Kayson and Madilyn grabbed a handful of soap, splashing it in Lily's face. Lily giggled as they all started making waves with the water. Abel peeked in the crack of the door, watching the kids laugh and have fun. He scrunched his eyebrows, closing the doors a little bit and staring off into space.

"These kids are so bright." Abel thought. "I refuse to let them fail."

Meanwhile in Cali, Tyler was finally able to leave the hospital. She was a little weak and under the hospitals standards, but she decided that she wanted to go home anyway. Instead of having Isaiah come and pick her up, Tyler demanded that she have a taxi come her way and take her home so that he wouldn't know that she was being let out. As Isaiah prepared to roll himself a blunt to make the pain fade away, he heard his door unlock and open.

It was her.

"Ty?" Isaiah gasped as he jogged up to her. "You're aight, babe!"

As Isaiah gave Tyler a hug, she stared blankly off into space, not moving her arms or anything else on her body.

"Why did you try to kill yourself, babe?" Isaiah gasped. "That ain't never the way out!"

Tyler ignored Isaiah, slumping upstairs.

"I'm gonna.........go to bed..." Tyler mumbled to herself.

To make sure that Tyler wouldn't do anymore self harm to herself, Isaiah cut off the TV and made his way back upstairs to sleep by her side. As he got into bed with her, Tyler started crying to herself again. Isaiah placed his arms around her and let her bawl on his shoulders, kissing he on her forehead.

"We lost our kids, Isaiah." Tyler wept. "We lost them...."

"Ty, even though I ain't cryin', I'm equally as hurt as you is. Trust me. I ain't never lost no kids befo'...." Isaiah sighed. "But......but we can get through this shit togetha. And when we heal a lil bit mo', we can have some more kids. Aight?"

Tyler nodded her head as Isaiah gave her another kiss on her forehead.

"Come on." Isaiah sighed as he cut off the lamp lights. "Let's go to bed."

As the clock struck 3:00am in Saudi Arabia, Iyana started to cry in the middle of the night. She wailed and wiggled out loud, kicking her feet in the bed as Abel peeked into the kids room and cut on the lamp lights.

When he saw Kayson and Madilyn sleeping together, he got enraged.

"No. No!" Abel barked, giving Madilyn a furious look as he pointed to her bed. "You get in your own bed RIGHT NOW!"

Madilyn gave him a terrified look, walking over to her bed and getting under the covers. Abel kept his eyes on her, steaming with anger.

"I will choose who you sleep with when you get older, but at this age, you're not sleeping with ANY boy!" Abel continued. "Do you understand me!?"

"Yesth."

Abel glanced over at Lily as she lifted up in her bed. He inched his index finger towards himself as Lily's cries for a bottle got louder.

"You." Abel said. "Come here. Now."

As Lily got out of the bed, she rubbed her eyes and walked into the hall.

"Yesth?"

"Come on." Abel said. "I'm gonna show you how to feed the baby."

Abel brought Lily downstairs and showed her how to make an infant bottle in the microwave. He showed her detail through detail, down to the numbers he wanted pushed on the microwave. After the bottle was finished, he made Lily sit down on the couch and hold her arms in a cradling position, handing her the bottle.

"Now you make sure that the baby eats every drop in the bottle." Abel said in a strict tone. "Afterwards, you place the baby against your shoulders and pat her until she burps."

"Y do I hab to do it so late?" Lily asked.

As Lily placed the bottle into Iyana's mouth, Abel sighed and sat down in front of her.

"Listen, there's going to be a time where you're going to have your own kids. And as the wife, this is all you're going to be doing." Abel said in a serious tone. "As the woman, you're responsible to birthing and taking care of the child. It's best you learn now then to never learn at all."

"Y do da woman gotta do eberyting?"

"Because the man is the one who works and make sure you have a roof over your damn heads. It's the LEAST you women could do for us." Abel growled. "Now hurry and feed the baby. I'm gonna show you and that other American girl how to change diapers tomorrow."

For 13 minutes, Lily fed Iyana until every drop of milk in the bottle was gone. Afterwards, Lily picked her heavy body up against her shoulders and held onto her tightly, patting her back with her small palms. Lily did it for 10 more minutes, then heard a loud belch out of Iyana's mouth.

"Geez, gir!" Lily smiled. "U a pig!"

Iyana opened her small infant eyes, smiling a little at Lily.

"Aayeyah." Iyana cooed.

"I know. I cnt wait to go home too." Lily groaned. "Hopefully we cn go tomorow."

Even though Iyana was very heavy for Lily's size, Lily managed to carry her upstairs into the bedroom. It was difficult. She climbed up each stair one by one, taking breaks in between. Lily walked into the room and placed Iyana in the middle of the bed with her, crawled under the covers, then cut off the lights. As Iyana looked around, Lily placed the pacifier into her mouth as Iyana closed her eyes a little.

"Goodnight!" Lily squealed lowly.

And after only 10 minutes, Iyana and Lily fell into a deep sleep. Even though they seemed fine, someone else wasn't sleeping at all.

Tyler.

When Isaiah turned around in his bed, he saw Tyler sitting up and staring at the wall. Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows at her, sitting up.

"Babe, what is you doi-"

"I just saw them, Isaiah!" Tyler panted, grabbing Isaiah's arm. "I just saw Kayson a-and Iyana!"

"Where?" Isaiah asked, jumping up in the bed.

"They were in the corner!" Tyler panted, flaring her finger in the corner. "They were just over there!"

Tyler was losing it. Isaiah covered his face, giving her a sad look.

"Babe." Isaiah sighed. "The kids are..........they're not with us anymore.."

"No!" Tyler wailed out, bursting into tears. "They were over there! I promise!"

"Tyler!"

Tears ran down Tyler's eyes as Isaiah held onto her shoulders.

"The kids are gone, babe." Isaiah sighed. "I'm sorry."

As Tyler started to cry again, Isaiah held her and kissed her on the cheeks. She couldn't sleep without Kayson and Iyana, and she was in so much denial that it was waking her up at night.

"I'm sorry." Isaiah whispered. "I'm sorry, babe."

The next day, Kayson got up early to plant the fruits he didn't plant the day before while Lily and Madilyn stayed inside and learned how to change diapers and prepare the next meal for the night. As he raked his fingers deep into the muddy soil, the same pig he saw the day before came jogging up to him.

It was Porkie.

"Porkie!" Kayson smiled, giving him a hug. "Hey!"

The muddy pig jumped on him, tackling Kayson's upper body. He got mud all over Kayson's face as Kayson laughed and giggled.

"What u doin?"

Porkie stepped off of Kayson, chewing on grass. As Kayson rubbed his back, he glanced over at Abel from a distance. Abel snatched up another pig and grabbed his butcher knife, heading to the back of his home.

It was going to get butchered.

"Omygod..." Kayson gasped.

And that let Kayson know one thing. Porkie was eventually going to get butchered.

"You cant get cooked, Porkie!" Kayson gasped, holding onto him. "You'll die!"

Kayson placed his small red necklace onto Porkie, picked him up, and took him to the farm to hide him. When he shut the door, he turned around to see Abel standing behind him.

"Aheh." Kayson giggled.

"Did you finish planting those vegetables?" Abel asked.

"No."

And Kayson knew what that meant.

Kayson jogged around the whole valley, doing the drills like Abel ordered him to do. Abel ordered that he run a full circle around the houses on the valley and not to come back until he did. While jogging, Kayson saw other kids playing, farming, and adults that were farming as well. As he continued his jog, he saw small waterfalls that were near the hills towering over the valleys. As he came close to the end of his run, he came by a river that had fresh, crisp, water in it. Thirsty and desperate, Kayson sighed and sat down for a few seconds. Taking a deep breath, he cupped his hands and scooped some of the water from the river and took a sip.

It was the best water Kayson had ever had.

"Dis..........is so good." Kayson gasped, taking some more sips.

At the house, Madilyn gave Iyana a bath in a small bowl of water and baby soap while Lily scrubbed the floors. As Abel sat on his couch watching TV, he heard a knock on the door.

It was Fabrizio.

"Fabrizio my man." Abel nodded, speaking in his native language. "What's up?"

"Here to check out my offer." Fabrizio winked.

"She's right in the living room."

Fabrizio walked in the living room and saw Madilyn washing Iyana in her tiny bathtub. He smiled and sat next to her, watching her give him a scared look.

"What's your name, little girl?" Fabrizio winked.

Madilyn paused, glancing down at Iyana.

"Madilin..." She mumbled.

Fabrizio placed his fingers around her lower waist, then felt around her stomach. He felt inside of her pants, took his hand out, then looked up at Abel.

"I think she may be perfect, Abel." Fabrizio nodded, standing up. "I've just gotta check with the boys back home and see if they're down with it."

"Alright." Abel smiled. "She'll be up for grabs."

Madilyn was scared. She started shaking a little, rinsing Iyana off and placing her onto a towel. She had no clue that she had a chance of being sold into prostitution at the age of 4.

Meanwhile, Aunt Shay was finally able to come into the police station for question. Still a little distraught from losing her grandchildren, the police brought in some tissues for her.

"I know that this is a hard time for you, Mrs. Steels." One of the detectives sighed.

Aunt Shay nodded her head, wiping her eyes.

"I'm Detective Howard and this is Detective Blandy." The first detective sighed, sitting down. "Basically, run down the time when your grandchildren arrived to your home, to the time when they went missing."

Aunt Shay paused, taking a deep breath.

"Basically, my son dropped off my grandson, his friend from school, and new granddaughter, Iyana. She was only 3 days old at the time." Aunt Shay sniffed. "And the kids came over and decided to have fun, watch cartoons, eat popcorn, and all of the things little kids do."

"Mhm." Detective Howard nodded, writing everything down.

"Once they started to wind down, I made a pallet for them to lay down and go to sleep on. My two oldest grandchildren and their friend decided to lay down and watch movies, and once they fell asleep, I fed Iyana and placed her into her bed." Aunt Shay sniffed. "When I woke up at 4am, I noticed that they were all missing! I tried to call my son and he didn't pick up, but no one answered so I called the police."

"Wait a minute, you didn't contact the police first?" Detective Blandy asked.

"No.....I didn't know what to do.." Aunt Shay sighed. "I've never been put in that situation before."

The detective's scrunched their eyebrows at each other, then continued the interview.

"So you didn't hear any noise in the next room of someone taking of possibly breaking the window, taking the kids, or stepping out?"

"No." Aunt Shay sighed. "The walls aren't so thin. Plus, I'm a heavy sleeper. I've been that way since I was born."

Detective Howard wrote down her statement, then looked back up at Aunt Shay.

"What time did you call your son?"

"I have two twin boys and I called my youngest one, Isaiah, at 4:05am." Aunt Shay said. "It was the first impulse I had."

"Do you mind if we could see your phone?" Detective Blandy asked.

"Sure." Aunt Shay said, scooting her phone over. "Go ahead."

The detectives took her phone and went to their computer desks, going through her call log. Detective Blandy scrunched his eyebrows at her phone, looking up at Detective Howard.

"Hey Howard, check this out." Detective Blandy said as Detective Howard inched near her phone. "It says here on her call log that she didn't call her son until 4:30am, and she didn't call us until 5:00am. That's almost an hour after the abduction."

"Hm." Detective Howard growled, giving him a weird look. "Go down her call log a little more."

As Detective Howard looked on, he saw something that caught his eye.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!" Detective Howard chanted as he placed his hand on the desk. "Go back up go back up!"

When Detective Blandy scrolled up, they saw 5 missed calls from a number that wasn't saved in her phone. It was calls in between 3:00am and 3:45am.

A number, that they recognized.

"That number belongs to that guy we arrested multiple times for his drug and previous kidnapping charges, isn't it?" Detective Howard nodded.

Detective Blandy's eyes widened as he rushed over to the computer, moving the mouse until the screen came on. Once there, he pulled up the database that was only liable to the detectives, typed in the number, then got a hit.

It was a 27 year old man named Deaunte Fords, who'd been arrested numerous times.

"So if she doesn't know this man, how the hell did they get her number?" Detective Howard asked.

They scrunched their eyebrows at her, then pulled out their phones.

"Let me try to call Detective Sayers and Fosters." Detective Howard demanded.

No. These guys were wrong. Aunt Shay was only doing what she did as a grandmother, and she would never have anything to do with giving away her own grandchildren. Aunt Shay loved Isaiah and Noah more than anything in this world! She would never do anything like this. Ever!

Would she?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

168K 1.8K 48
Just read you won't regret it I promise.😁
173 23 21
(Completed) ( He was my story and I was his secret ) I am gonna kill you even if you mean the most to me #jungkook #secret #love #mafia
3.2K 433 17
in which a curious boy stumbles upon a game that quickly turns out to be more than he bargained for.
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover © arianasholy