The Bad Boy Inside the Fairy...

By kdotjhae

Falling in love with your best friend is a real pain in the butt. Trust me. Except, in my case, he's the one... More

The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit
Short Introduction
(1) Job Hunting
(2) The Three Idiots
(3) The three, no, FOUR idiots.
(4) Epic Failed
(5) Back
(6) The Underground
(7) The Job Offer
(8) Like a BOSS!
(9) Great
(10) Story Time By Beth
(11) DCFC Feautured Story
(12) Mr. Bean is Mr. Dean and Mr. Dean is Mr. Bean
(13) Visit?
(14) Inhale Exhale
(15) Story Telling By Me
(16) Mr. Bean
(17) Car Trip
(18) Who?
(19) Hos P. Tal
(20) Mr. Bean
(21) TV Show
(22) Licked The Taste Of Death
(23) The Betrayal
(24) Always There
(25) Blessing In Disguise
(26) Savior
(27) Doorbell
(28) Well Dang
(29) Stew
(30) Cliffhanger
(31) Dumb
(32) Gift
(33) Shortie
(34) Shut
(35) Happily
(36) Shorts
(37) Who?
(38) Fond
(39) Flour
(40) Sizzling Macaroni
(41) Fam Dinner
(42) The Car Ride
(43) Hair
(45) Car
(46) Place
(47) Wedding plans
(48) Shooort
(49) Sunflower
(50) Bangs
The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit - Epilogue
Guess who's getting oooold~

(44) Family Dinner

5.7K 349 113
By kdotjhae

Hi yo Crazeeps!

First thing's first, I decided to be writing two books after this one. Well, the first book would be the 4th installment for The Suit series and the second book would be... well... something different and something new.

This is the first time I'd be doing this. You see, I always make my own book covers, so it may or may not suck ass but hey, I love them -but I decided to ask you guys...

IF YOU'RE GOOD AT MAKING BOOK COVERS AND WANTS TO SUPPORT MY NEW BOOK, Please, pm me 😊

Second, THIS BOOK IS ENDING, LIKE SERIOUSLY 😭 Thank you guys, really!

Thank you for everything peeps! I love you!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"I told you! Twilight is not just some sappy romantic book!" I frowned at Charlie, "IT'S AN AMAZING SAPPY ROMANTIC BOOK!"

He chuckled and continued playing with my hair, "Whatever you say."

I slapped his legs and fixed my head on his lap, "You don't believe me!"

"No, no. I completely believe you."

"Charlie..."

"Vanchel..."

"You suck." I pouted angrily, making him laugh louder than before.

We are having our usual 'Lazy Sunday' and we are having a movie marathon.

I and Charlie are currently watching Twilight Saga in the living room with Charlie sitting on the couch and me laying my head on his lap.

"What's for dinner?" I asked him, "Please tell me you're going to cook, Langston."

He chuckled, "A Langston would be cooking us dinner, but it's not going to be me."

"What-?"

"Mom invited us for dinner."

"Oh?" I asked, "When?"

"Tonight."

"What?!" I sat upright and gasped, "When did she invite us??"

"Last night..."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Because."

"Because?" I asked, walking towards my room and grabbing the towel. "Because of what, Charlie?"

"Because." He smiled sheepishly.

I groaned and grabbed my phone, looking at the time. And great, it's already 4 pm. We have 2 hours to prepare!

"Bathroom. Right now." I told Charlie with a serious face.

"Together?" He mockingly gasped, "Oh Vanch, I never knew you wanted me like that!"

I felt the blood rushing in my cheeks and I glared at him, "Not like that. Now go!"

He laughed and went inside his room as I shouted, "Faster!"

He jogged outside his room again and winked at me. "That's what she said."

Charlie...

~-~

I fixed my mascara and blinked rapidly.

I can do this.

Chloe Langston, Charlie's mother, is a very beautiful woman and has a kind heart.

The Langstons are close with my family and Chloe is like a mother to me, but the reason why I'm so nervous right now is that... well, this would be the first time I'd be seeing her personally after confirming Charlie and I's relationship!

"Are you ready babe?" Charlie asked through the door, making me jump in shock.

"Knock first!"

He chuckled before walking towards me. "Sorry; the door was open."

I smiled reassuringly before nodding and gulped, "Ready."

He looked at me through the mirror and I can see that he's wearing a polo shirt I gave him for Christmas 2 years ago.

"You look beautiful." He complimented me, making me blush and smile at him, "Oh shut up."

He laughed and put an arm around me, "How did I become so lucky?"

I snorted, "You're a Langston. Being lucky runs in your blood."

~-~

"Vanchel!" Chloe cheered and literally strangled me with a hug.

"Chloe!" I gasped out and chuckled, "Hey!"

We pulled away from each other and I gave Reed Langston, Charlie's father, a hug too. "Reed!"

"Chel." He chuckled.

When I pulled away, I saw Elliot and Riley walking towards me.

"Hi, Chel!" They screamed, making me grin, and greeted back.

"So, let's go inside?" Chloe opened the front door and walked inside, "Dinner's ready."

Charlie faced me and asked with a fake British accent, "Shall we?"

I chuckled and let him wrap his arm around my waist. "We shall."

Walking inside Langston's house, I noticed that not much has changed. Except for the added current pictures of them and the new clock, but other than that, nothing has changed.

It still has its welcoming aura, that calm and homely aura. Anyone who'd enter this lovely house would probably be shocked that 2 Langston's, Charlie and Reed, are illegal underground fighters.

That those 2 Langston's are drenched with someone else's blood nearly every month. -Hopefully, Charlie will keep his word.

The scent of a delightful aroma hit my nose when we entered Langston's dining room. I must say, Chloe really has outdone herself.

Charlie grabbed a chair for me, making me smile and internally smirk at his gentleman act.

Oh please, he's only doing this because his mother is here.

Once my butt touched the chair, Chloe started her questions.

"So, Vanchel..." She smiles, "How is my dear son treating you?"

Charlie was the one to pour my wine so I simply smiled back and was about to answer when he beat me into it, "As you can see, I'm treating her quite fine, mother."

She shrugged, "Well, Vanchel..." She grinned at me, "Tell me anytime if my son decided to be an ass and not treat you like how a lady should be treated."

I was about to say something when he butted in, again. "Which I doubt, mother."

Chloe gave him an annoyed look, "When did I start asking you, Charlie?"

He scoffed, "And when did you start being so formal, mother?"

She laughed out loud and raised her glass, "Cheers!"

What?

Reed awkwardly raised his glass and smiled at us, "I'm sorry, but she's quite... well, she's having a mental breakdown."

Chloe's eyes widened and then she started snorting, "I am not!"

"Yes, you are." Reed rolled his eyes.

Chloe nodded and she immediately burst out, crying. "Yes, I am!"

I gasped and stood up, walking towards her. "Chloe? What's wrong?"

She sniffed, "It's just that, my eldest son is getting married!"

Charlie's eyes widened and something flashed in it, "Wha-? I am?" He laughed but something was off, "No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!" She cried harder, "You called last night, right? You said that you'd be proposing to Vanchel next week and everyone should keep it a secret!"

I gasped out loud, making the Langstons groan and Charlie look like he was constipated.

It seems as if someone ran over Chloe because her sanity went back and she suddenly looked like a deer caught in headlights. "I-I-I mean..."

I gawked at her as she started laughing awkwardly, "I was k-kidding!"

What?

"Let us continue dinner..." Reed coughed out, which made me walk back to my seat and take a seat, still in shock.

~-~

Oh, I really do love Chloe 😂

Reed and Chloe 4evz 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
651K 13.8K 23
THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED FROM START TO FINISH #15 in Fiction 06/10/2018 © 2016 All Rights Reserved -M
1.7K 41 34
A story about two people who would make you smile, laugh, question (mostly them) and burst into giggles. Come join them along this weirdly funny and...
33.6K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...