Definitely unique

By xoxDealWithItxox

Meet Lola day, she's a girl who likes to speak her mind, but she cant always get away with it .... Shes stub... More

Info
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5

Chapter 2.

21 0 0
By xoxDealWithItxox

Taking a deep breath Gripping my hands to stop them from shaking, I quickly look away hoping that they didn't see me.
I grabbed my bag which was on the seat next to me and took my phone out,but before I could unlock it I jumped from a sudden knock on my window.

I ignored it hoping it was just an act from my imagination and typed in 202217 my passcode.

Then a sudden thud came from my window, but just as I was about to lock my doors two strangers jumped into the back of my car. I gulped.

they unzipped their hoodie and pulled off there balaclava leaving them looking like two ordinary men.

I was stiff I couldn't move, or even open my mouth to speak that was until the man which was more lean than the other man leaned forward and whispered into my ear "if you wanna live sweetheart, I suggest you keep that pretty little gob shut and reverse"

I didn't say anything just nodded my head, I wasn't about to object when there was two people stronger and more powerful than me were about to rip me to shreds.

There was no traffic behind me so I began reversing.

They began whispering to each other, They seemed to be having a heated discussion about something all I heard was.

'Asshole'  then 'And 'what we gunna do with her'

I drove into an ally round the back of my house and let out a shaky breath I didn't realise I was holding.

I stopped the car and slowly turned my head to look at them.

I must of been glaring at them because the smaller man smirked at me "It's not polite to glare darling"

I stomped my foot and unbuckled my seat belt, the other bigger man chuckled but didn't say anything.

"What the flying fu*k, why the fuck do you think you are doing still in my car. Get the fu*k out before I beat yaw ass" I shouted, but before I could continue the better looking man tall man, who was down right handsome held out his hand for me to shake "my names Hunter" and then he pointed to his friend the smaller one, who was eyeing me , smirked "I'm Greg sweetheart"

My gaze turned back to Hunter who had bright green eyes, dark brown hair styled up into a little jelled up spike on the top, he also had a small dimple above his lips on his left cheek.He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt underneath the black hoodie and black jogging bottoms.

Just as I looked back up at his face he smirked he had moved his hand away now that he realised I wasn't going to shake it " once you have finished checking me out, get out of the car" I was stunned who did he think he was to order me around. i had just to realised that they wasn't moving either.

"Who do you think you are, I've done what you asked and drove somewhere else now get the fu*k out so I can go to work. I won't say anything I give you my word."I said shaking my head.

"You see as much as you say you give me your word, I just don't believe you dear" hunter pointed out. What the hell was with all the names? 
Before I could answer him Greg ripped open my car door and dragged me out by my hair. I let out a blood curdling scream trying to pry my hair out of his hands.

He wouldn't let go I was now out of the car and on my feet, but I was being dragged so I lifted up my knee and brouht it up to his special parts kneeing him as hard as I could. As sudden as it happened he let go and fell to the floor. I stood up straight taking my hair out of the tie it was in and hissed in pain. I was going to show him who he was messing with. I chucked at him, which caused Hunter to raise his eyebrow at me.

Hunter stood beside me nodding his head in appreciation"you bitch!" Greg crawled up into a ball and shouted to me letting out an angry puff, but I ignored him and turned my head. The car still had its keys in. I could get away!

I was just about to sprint when I heard a clicking sound and gun was being pointed at me" don't even think about it" Hunter deeply sighed "wouldn't want anything happening to you would we?" His rhetorical question just pissed me off even more, but I held my hands up and laughed nervously and awkwardly  "ah haha...Nooo" I faced forward and rolled my eyes. "If your going to kill me, please just get it done with"i muttered not showing him fear, that's all he wanted.

"Such a smart mouth on you, this act of yours; could get you into a lot of trouble" he smirked still holding the gun up to my head. I gulped. "Well you see I'm not like other girls"
When he turned his head to look at his friend still on the ground, I grabbed his arm which had the gun in his hand and snatched. Just as i though i had won this war it slid out of my hands and skidded along the ground far away from us.

I squeaked in surprise as I suddenly felt a pair of hands grip around my waist throwing me to the ground as he dove for the gun. Now I never let fear get the best of me, but right now I was going out of my mind, i wasn't going to let him know that though.

 Greg was still laying on the ground mumbling how he wished he never agreed to do this job and he was gunna be in deep sh*t from boss which made me realise that this might be worse than just two robbers, maybe they was part of a gang or even the mafia...

Moving the thoughts aside, Hunter grabbed a cloth that was in one of the bags he bent down beside me and whispered "have a sweet dream" he then covered my mouth and nose with the ugly looking rugged cloth and before I realised what was happening, Everything went black.

*****
Lifting my head up and rubbing my forehead I though it was all a dream  and looked around feeling strange I was no longer in my work clothes and was in a over sized T-shirt it wasnt a dream. I was in my room well it looked like my room it had my violate walls a dressing table and everything else, but as I opened my door I was greeted with something which looked nothing like my home the hallway was brown and White my hallway was all cream. My hall was small and narrow where as this one was long and wide.

I thought I was home, but this was not it. I walked back into my room realised that it had just been decorated to look like my room. What in the world was going on.

Then I started to remember what happened with the two guys Greg and Hunter and how Greg was mumbling something about his boss not being happy.

How and why and I apart of this?! Ohh and just so darn lucky that's why. Then I started thinking about my mom hoping that nothing had happened to her and how I don't want her worrying. it's a good job I don't live with her or they might of done something to her. My mum had me at an older age compared to all the other moms, but she still loved me the same and she didn't look 61 at all she had me when she was 41 and in school it was hard watching all the other moms she couldn't do as much as they could do because she was much older and that hurt sometimes. My dads an idiot so I don't really want to see him, but it's not like he makes an effort anyway he's too court up with his wife my step monster I mean seriously she was awful and she didn't make him happy.

I tugged the ends of the shirt trying to cover more of my long legs, but it wouldn't go any lower. Just as I look up Hunter appeared leaning against the door frame with a smirk he looked me up and down and then licked his lips then sucked on his cheek I coughed loudly" up hear buddy" he strode up to me taking more steps then necessary, I stood my ground I wasn't going to cower away from him no way, hell would have to freeze over for me to back down.

He was much taller than me and I was a tall gal and might I say I was proud but he was much taller. He bent down to ear level and whispered" I can look at you anytime I want, get used to it, I think you look very sexy in my shirt don't you think?" I was taken back a little.

Wait a minute did he just say his shirt? Wait wait wait did he dress me...

I closed my eyes... Then stamped as hard as I could on his foot.
"D-did you dress me...."i said shaky and shivered at the thought of his hands on my body.

  I bit my lip " maybe" he smirked " but i didn't see much, not like there isn't much to see now is there?"

"Son of a  .." But before i could finish my sentence a man who looked quite like him walked into the room,  he was much older with laugher wrinkles at the side of his eyes and grey hair, was he Hunters father.... Maybe he's the Boss..

-----

Sorry for any mistakes things might change later

COMMENTS please

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
512K 7.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...