Living With Boys

By purpleprincess888

When you grow up on the road with a drunken mom and abusive father you learn to fend for yourself pretty well... More

Living With Boys
"Family"
Ugh Nurses
The Jacobs and Their Basketball Team
Meet the family
Thoughts
Family dinner
Late night chat
I can do sports
I can't do shopping
The Mall
Bleach Blonde Bitch
Lunch
Family Friend
First day of school
Run
Parents?
Sister?
Cast
Surprise Party
Monopoly
Senior Girls
Trivia
Why do they want me?
My story
Past
Present
A/N
Future

A Phone Rings

11.1K 310 1
By purpleprincess888

At the end of the first week I was still a silent emo girl. The girl who sat in the back of every class, the girl who wore black, the girl who didn't talk much. Yep I was her, muttering a few words for the Jacobs and Jason was the only time I really ever talked at school or the house. I stayed quiet through meals and "family time" and the rest of the time I was in the basement with my nose in a book, or pencil in hand scratching at scraps of paper making senseless pictures of a human form with cuts and bruises. The only thing these pictures had in common was the dark green cast on their arm.

Weeks passed and I had become comfortable with the silence that crowded my figure. Until one day my silence was shattered. A phone rang and Mrs. Jacobs answered the voice instantly caused her face to fall silencing her family, as she was rarely upset.

She motioned for me to come to the phone and handed the receiver to me. Picking it up I figured it would be Jason asking for the homework, or my CPS agent asking if everything was alright here. But I was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

The voice made my ears ring despite how soft the words they spoke were. I hadn't heard the voice in years. The person behind the voice just sat watching me be beaten and violated.

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 24.7K 34
Meet Scarlett Knight. Scarlett wasn't your average 16 year old girl no she'd been kicked out of over 20 schools in England and her parents have had e...
28.1K 422 9
Another successful practise at the wonder stage! one more day until our biggest show yet. but Tsukasa gets a phone call. things start going downhill...
114K 6.3K 24
Hi my lovely readers and friends...This story is gonna be the new experience to me as it is the first time I m gonna write something based in revenge...
13.8K 133 25
The first time Zhu An met Ren Jianchen was in the orphanage. She was eight years old that year. She was bullied by other children and hid in a corner...