lost and found ➸ r.nevaeh

By LUHVDX

love can drive any sane man mad. and that's exactly what love did. full description being worked on began... More

- L O S T
THE BEGINNING
THE PLAYERS IN HIS GAME
ọkan - the first lesson
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O7
- FOUND
SHE BELIEVES

O6

23 0 0
By LUHVDX

"Please tell me you'll never leave." Makutu said, as her hand lightly cupped Kraton's face, Kraton smirked, and took Makutu's hand in his. "I'd never leave you."

Their lips melted into one another like chocolate meeting a flame. Makutu's insides exploded with the feeling of love, blessed from the Goddess Aroha herself. Makutu felt safe in his arms, as he wrapped them tighter around her. 

Makutu could've sworn she was flying, she couldn't believe the face she was staring at as she pulled apart from the greatest kiss of her lifetime. 

Her eyes met Kraton's once again, she allowed sweet words to escape her mouth. Despite being only just above a whisper, they were words only the two of them were supposed to hear. 

"You are my one great love, Kraton. No one else may have you." 

Makutu's eyes slowly opened and allowed grim reality to settle in. Despite her having such dreams every night, she felt disappointed every time she opened her eyes and saw her life was nothing she hoped it'd be.

Makutu wanted to be loved, preferably by the one she loved the most. However she was hated by him, and loved by none.  

It was unfair, and to many, it'd sink them into a deep and dark depression. But for Makutu - it only made her stronger, hell it built her character. She woke up everyday with a stronger sense of purpose than she had the last day.

Makutu uncurled herself from her fetal position and rolled out of bed. Her feet graced the floor.

Makutu only had one thing on her mind currently, and  that was destroying Kraton. She took a deep breath and grabbed the clear bottle around her neck and reclaimed her form as Dea.

-

Kraton rolled out of bed and allowed an annoyed groan to escape his mouth. He wiped the drool that escaped his mouth due to his deep slumber. His feet touched his fur carpets, he stretched and made his way to his bathroom to kickstart his day. It was as if the odd events with Dea had never happened the previous night.

As he entered the bathroom he was greeted by his mirror's reflection. He grimaced as he studied his face, his blonde hair was tussled and nappy. His skin was pale, and his eyes adorned dark circles underneath them. He wondered if his appearance always looked like this. Before, he wouldn't have known. Because he avoided his reflection by draping a silk blanket over the mirror. The same silk blanket Dea wrapped around his body.

Only then, did his mind travel back to last nights events. He frowned. Dea was a rather confusing woman. She batted her innocent eyes into Kraton's life. And tried to retract doing so every chance she gets. It's more than confusing, it's quite annoying now. Perhaps it was time that he ended things off with Dea. Maybe it was for the best, given his appearance, she was probably too stressful anyways.

As if on cue, he heard a soft knock on his door. He didn't know how he knew, but something in his bones told him that when he swung his room door open, the woman who has tangled herself up in his thoughts, would be on the other side of the door. He sighed, and splashed water on his face. He checked his appearance once more, hoping to see if his skin would liven up a little. He shook his head and exited the bathroom when he saw no change.

Despite him still being adorned in his pajamas, he opened the door anyhow, as he felt little to no care on what Dea thought of him.

-

Kraton swung the door open, looking disheveled as ever. Dea's eyes widened in surprised as she took in his appearance. His hair hadn't been combed, his eyes were low and he held his body in a rather lethargic stance. "Oh my," Dea said to herself and raised her tiny hands to cup Kraton's face, "Are you okay?" 

Kraton stiffened his body and backed away from Dea's grasp. "I'm fine. Do you need anything?" He spoke in a tired yet harsh voice. Dea noticed her company wasn't welcomed, however she proceeded to walk into his home anyhow. "I just- I thought of you and decided to stop by."

Kraton chuckled to himself and shook his head, "A lot of people think of the king. I don't see a line at my door, though." Dea looked at him shocked. He still stood by the door as she progressed further into his room, stopping by his bed. "Well I wasn't thinking of the king...I was thinking of Kraton." Her response earned another chuckle. He avoided eye contact with her. Was this the same treatment he gave all the other women in the village? Was he finally done with me? She thought to herself. "What do you want from me?" Kraton asked defensively. 

Dea scoffed, she felt offended. "I don't want anything from you. You waltzed me up at a ballroom! I should be asking you the same thing!" She said, getting defensive. Kraton ran his fingers through his rather napped hair. "I do that with every attractive woman I see. That doesn't mean they have to follow me around like a puppy every day."

She laughed out of shock. This was a completely different side of Kraton. She couldn't believe these were his true colors. "So you give every woman you see the same 'I want to get to know you,' speech?" He closed the door behind him and inched towards her a bit, "That's the thing Dea. I wanted to get to know you. But you run away from me like a scared village girl every chance you get. Then you show up again like I'm just supposed to play along with your games? It doesn't work like that."

Dea tried to shy away from his words. She knew he was right but refused to back down. "What doesn't work like that, Kraton? What are you talking about?" Kraton looked at her as if she was a woman with two heads. "A relationship, Dea!" He said, raising his voice. Dea flinched, but he continued, this time speaking softer. "A healthy relationship between two adults doesn't work like that." She nodded her head, and sat on the edge of his bed. Refusing to respond.

He threw his hands up in the air, "See! See what I'm talking about! There goes the fear in your eyes, like you're some little girl caught with your hand in the cookie jar. What did you think this was Dea?" Dea looked down at her feet, still refusing to respond. Kraton looked at his door and fought the urge to kick her out of his room. He sighed and walked towards her. 

"I want to be with you, Dea. But I'm not going to play these school girl games. You need to get it together." Dea looked up at him, "Or what? You're going to find somebody to take my place?" Kraton groaned. "No, you don't get to do this. You don't get to play the offended girlfriend when you won't even play the girlfriend role. You don't get to question me about where we stand if you can't even spend the whole day with me."

Dea sighed. "So...You would replace me." Kraton shook his head as if he was annoyed. "Yes. Yes I would." Dea's heart sunk to the bottom of her stomach. "Okay." Kraton stood there, waiting for her to continue. When minutes passed and she refused to say anything else, Kraton walked towards the door. He swung the door opened and looked towards  Dea. "Get out." He said, calmly.

Dea crossed her arms and stayed on the bed, "No." Kraton still stood by the door. "Get out, or be escorted out." Dea still didn't budge. "No, we are spending the whole day with each other." Kraton stared at the girl in disbelief. He closed the door and sighed. "So, now what?" Dea grinned at him, "I mean you are the king. Show me around." Kraton smiled despite him recently being upset with her.

"Well I can't show you around in this," He said gesturing to his pajamas. His eyes then raked Dea's body. "And you look nice and all but I'd rather you in something...else." He said. Dea playfully scoffed, "Is my dress too cheap for you, Your Highness?" He grinned playfully. "Yes." He said and then quickly ran to the bathroom. Dea laughed and caught a glance of herself in one of his mirrors. Her laughed faltered and took form as a small smile. The playful banter between them warmed her heart, despite them having previous tensions just seconds ago.

"Well what are you going to do about my dress, then?" Dea yelled out to him so he could hear her over his shower running. 

She knew better than to let the King dress her, she also knew better than to let this small encounter phase her. She had to remind herself that he was not falling for her - but for Dea. 

Which was perfectly fine. 

Dea found herself roaming around his room as usual, she stopped by his desk, where the pictureframes containing the pictures of him and his parents, were now facing down on the desk. She grimaced, only the Gods knew the nightmares he must've experienced from that traumatic day. She felt for him - truly. If she could take the pain from him, she would.

Kraton exited the shower. Dea shamed herself for it, but she could imagine him stepping out of the room, with a towel around his waist. (It'd most likely be red - given that is his favorite color,) and his slightly tan skin would be dripping with the previously hot water from his shower. His hair would be wet, and stringy, (possibly the only con,) but he would stare at her with these enticing eyes. And Dea would just melt right there.

However it didn't happen that way. Dea's unsolicited thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. Behind it, she could hear hushed whispers and soft giggles. Confusion coursed through her body, was she even obligated to open the door? Did she even want to? What if she opened the door - and behind it show cased a group of beautiful women, ready and eager to do everything Dea had yet to do.

She scoffed, that would be a major inconvenience for him. 

Dea was prompted to get up due to the second knock on the door, harder than the last time - but still soft nonetheless. She got up, and decided to wear the sternest face she could give. She swung open the door, to be greeted by 5 promiscuous looking young women. They were all adorned with red robes.

"Oh, are you new?" Asked one of the women. Her kinky-curly hair was tied into a bun, much like the others behind her. Her - and her company adorned brown, smooth skin. Dea couldn't help but notice how alike they each looked. Kraton had a type.

"New?" Dea asked, while scrunching up her face. What type of ring was Kraton running? Did he bring multiple women into his room casually? Not that it mattered - Dea wasn't here to be in  love, so his way of keeping up his needs shouldn't bother her. 

But still, is that what Kraton thinks of her? 'He did use the word girlfriend on you, and not lightly.' She thought to herself, in efforts to subside her accusing thoughts.

"Are you one of the King's maids?" Said another woman next to the woman who spoke first. Her hair was tied into two separate buns. 

Dea scrunched her face up, she felt offended. She looked down at her attire and back to the women, "Do I look like a maid? How may I help you all?" Each of the women let out an offended noise, each different to its own. It sounded like a choir of angry women.

"Well we are maids. And we're here to do a wardrobe update for the King and his maiden, so if you'd excuse us, we'd like to go inside and assist the two." Said the woman with her hair tied in a bun, if looks could kill, Dea would die all over again.

"Lucky for you, I am the maiden. Please come inside, I'd love to see what you all have picked out for me." Dea grinned sarcastically, and stepped aside to allow the women to walk him. Each of them simultaneously walked in, and muttered profane things under their breath while doing so.

Kraton was already dressed in his silk pajamas, sitting on the edge of the bed amused. "I thought you'd never let them in," he said cheekily. Dea playfully rolled her eyes and sat next to him. "The things I thought when I opened that door were inexcusable." Kraton sighed and kissed Dea on the cheek, as if to say, 'I know.'

The maids watched on in shock, however they quickly shuffled to their places when Kraton looked up. "Alright ladies, what do we have?" One of the maids pulled out a red satin suit, much like the one Dea first seen him in when he approached her. Her heart fluttered thinking about that night. The maids then pulled out a matching red satin dress.

Dea expected it to be a ballroom dress to match his extravagant suit, however it was a simple floor-length v-line dress that hugged her waist and hardly flared out. She was quite simply in love. Dea relished in the quality of the fabric. She almost felt scared to touch it. "Try it on," Kraton said while lightly whispering in her ear. Dea turned to him and smiled brightly. 

Dea delicately grabbed the dress and headed towards the bathroom. She quickly undressed and changed into the gorgeous dress she was given. She caught sight of her appearance and she could just about die right then and there.

She looked like something out of the fairy tales. 

Dea exited the bathroom to see the maids gone and Kraton dressed, he offered Dea her flats much to her confusion. She thought she'd have to wear heels given the dress. "I'm going to show you the village like you've never seen before."

Their arms interlocked, as they exited his bedroom.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 90
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
30.5K 980 34
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
38.9K 1.2K 15
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
158K 7.1K 21
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...