Definitely unique

By xoxDealWithItxox

Meet Lola day, she's a girl who likes to speak her mind, but she cant always get away with it .... Shes stub... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5

Info

17 0 0
By xoxDealWithItxox

Okay soooo... Before you start reading I just wanted to let you all know, that this is my first story, so I may get things wrong or mixed up, but I would love it if you would do me a favour and tell me my mistakes, much appreciated!!

My grammar in some parts may also be horrific so tell me and I should edit it.

Ohhhh and please give me comments I'd love to know what you think of the story, because if people aren't reading I might delete the story duh duh duhhh be calm this is not a threat !warning ..... !   Ahaha, so tell your friends about it AND COMMENT!!!
Also this story is made all on a iPad and sometimes an iphone so there most definitely, could be mistakes like I said before .

Ohhhhh and don't copy my story or there might be some throat cutting in the process and a little ass whooping  😆😆 
(-serious Face- But seriously make your own damn story)

COMMENT

-puppy dog face -

VOTE

...pleaseeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
205K 15.9K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.7M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
450K 16.1K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...