Total Drama Revenge Of The Is...

By Eevee2

It's a new season with an all new cast. What will happen when one of the new teens is actually the cinnamon r... More

Truth or Run Obstacle
Snow Day
Itsy-bitsy Spider
Skiing Fearing
Runway Disaster
Mine Over Matter
Buried Treasure Hunt
Grab And Tag Race
It's A Bird, It's A Plane
Cook and Run
Race For The Flower
The Battle Between Smarts and Brute

A New Cast, A New Kid

4.7K 65 48
By Eevee2

A video audition begins to play as a boy with short black hair, light skin, and red eyes rimmed with gold. He smiled sweetly to the person holding the camera. "Dad, is it recording?" The camera nods as the boy giggles. "Hello producers of Total Drama, My name is Kaylub, but I prefer to be called Kid. I want to be on your show because I've been a fan since season one and watching Kaylub Usinagi inspired me to audition. I hope you'll consider me as I know how to swim and I'm really good at it."

"Don't forget to mention how you blush." The boy blushes crimson as he looks at his Dad behind the camera.

"Dad, you're not supposed to bring that up, end the recording." The screen turns to black as Chris and Chef both sit there stunned. Chef had spilled his hot coffee, but was in so much shock it didn't register.

"Was that?" Chris asks looking to Chef. The two share a long moment of silence before hitting the accept button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was soo excited when I was accepted on the show.  I woke up early, got dressed in my usual black top and hoodie along with my jeans and sneakers, fixed my short, messy, black hair, and looked in the mirror at my gold eyes rimming around the red iris. I smile and see my sharp canines. I pull up my hood and chuckle a bit as I exit my room. I see my adoptive dad looking at me his eyes sparkling. 

"I can't believe my boy is going to be on the show we've watched since it aired." He says smiling as I blushed.

"Dad...thanks for letting me audition though I'm kinda confused why they would let another Kaylub on the show? Do you think it's cuz I can go by a different name?" He shrugs as we headed to the dock where a yacht was waiting with a few of other teens on it. I give him a quick hug as I went aboard. I went over to a large black male who just looked at me next to a meditating bleach blonde girl. "Hi, I'm Kaylub, just call me Kid, nice to meet you." I say in sign language. He responded telling me his full name and how he preferred to be called B. I nod as we continued to talk in our own silence.

Soon I see the island and smile as I see Chris on the island then I hear a ticking sound and feel a panic build up in me. A hand on my shoulder calmed my mind as I looked to B. Then everything went white and a ringing in my ears appeared. I felt water wrap around me. I went to instinct as I swam for shore following what my dad taught me. When I arrived on land I saw the bleach blonde girl by the name Dawn sitting on a rock. She's not wet. I shrug and sit by her basking in the sun drying off as the other contestants came and I stood by B smiling. 

/"I can't believe I here! I've always wanted to be here and now I am. I don't know much of my past, but what my dad tells me is that he adopted me and on a stormy day I fell into a coma and forgot everything...well except for my first name. I'm Kaylub, but I like to be called Kid." I smile at the camera. "I hope I can get along with everyone here. I'm not that great with social skills, but I think B and I are friends."\

Then the overhead speakers turned on and Chris spoke. 

"Attention, fresh meat, see the trail leading into the forest? Race to the end of the trail and do not disturb the wildlife. That would be bad."

"Yeah, we wouldn't wanna upset the bunnies." A boy who looked like a jock said bumping elbows with a chubby boy who I remember was playing on a game system.

"The tiniest sound could set them off...like this." I cover my ears as he then blasts an air horn through the speakers. There was a loud growl as we all ran into the forest and kept running. 

I end up getting to the finish line after two others. I blush a bit being in the presence of Chris McLean as he smiles at me making my heart race. 

"Shy boy team A." I blush more as I stand by the jock from earlier. The rest of the contestants arrive as I focus on the ground and not on the rich voice of Chris.

/"Okay, to say I have a crush on the Host with the most...is an understatement. I just really enjoy his personality, even if it can be a bit sadistic and egotistic at times." I blush with a sigh.\

"What the heck was that thing in the forest?" A ruffneck looking teen asked.

"I'm pretty sure that cry does not belong to any known animal species." A nerdy looking boy said.

"Relax, it'll all make sense eventually." Chris then laughs maniacally as everyone looked confused. He eventually calmed down. "Now, this season of total drama will be a little bit different, for example, in every episode someone will be elimination." We all gasp at this.

"It's never been this hard before." A redhead girl said.

"I know, I'm good, but since you're all first-timers, I'm gonna cut you a break and hide this bad boy somewhere in the campgrounds." He holds up a wooden carved hand held version of his head. "A genuine McLean brand Chris head. Your free ticket back into the game even if your teammates vote you off. Whoever finds it will become the most powerful player in Total Drama history." He then studies the head. "Is the clef on my chin really that big?" I shake my head.

"Yep, and it looks like a butt." I hit the redneck over the head with a glare in my unique eyes. He glares down at me and rubs his head. 

"Moving on," he said catching my attention. "Time for the team names."

"Team Lightning, no wait, Lightning squad!" The jock said.

"Great suggestions, Lightning, but names have already been chosen by mue. Team A, you shall henceforth be known as The Toxic Rats." I smile at the name. "And Team B, you are hereby dubbed The Mutant Maggots." At least our name isn't that.

"Um, what's with all the references to chemical waste?" A normal looking boy asked. The roar came back as my eyes shined defensively.

"It's the monster!" The nerd boy said. It kept getting closer as I started to growl in it direction. Then out came a naked squirrel. I was still a bit defensive.

"Hey, it's just a stupid squirrel," The athletic girl said. 

"Aww, it's cute," The blonde chick said. It then blinks like a reptile causing her to scream right in my ear. That hurt. I hear ringing for a minute.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong with it?" The aura girl asked.

"While we were gone, I rented the island out to a nice family-oriented biohazardous waste disposal company, sweet people, but the waste is having a teensy bit of an impact on the flora and fauna."

"Cool," gamer boy said.

"Weird, I want one," The blonde girl said getting close to it only for it to roar in her face and shoot laser beams out of its eyes. She screams and jumps into gamer boys arms. Chris laughs.

"Most danger ever, now before we start our very first challenge of the season, let's give out some rewards. Jo because you made it up here before anyone else. Your team gets a trampoline." Chef was jumping on said trampoline. "And the Rats get a hack saw." Chef then fell of the trampoline as Lighting laughed at him only to get hit with the saw. Jo laughed and she got hit with the trampoline. I bit my lip to hide my amusement in fear of getting hit with something. "What do these Items have to do with this bomb?"

"Uh, he won't really blow us up again, will he?"

"Won't I? Find out when we come back." 

We were then led to a slight opening were two tree carvings of our respective team mascot were being held up by a rope. 

"Those are your teams totem. You need to cut them down and get them into the river and ride them back to the campground. First team there gets their pick of the cabins, but hurry, the totems are rigged with bombs that will explode if you don't plant them in front of your cabin in seven minutes or less...starting now." The bombs start.

"Alright let's do this." The athletic girl then jumps from a rock onto the trampoline and falls into the water.

"Stand back, Lightning is on it!" Lightning then starts to climb the tree...only to slide back down. "Dang slippery tree. Don't worry Lightning never quits." B walks over to the tree as a round girl starts talking, but I tune her out as she was the one who rambled about her family's historical past achievements. I tilt my head watching B then nod as I understand what he's doing.

"Hey, B, need a hand?" I sign to him as he smiles shaking his head. I nod understanding as I go stand with the rest of the team. 

Soon B returns and takes chatty girl with him and places her on one end of a lever. He then moves gamer boy to stand under the tree. He then jumps on the lever causing chatty to go land on the shoulders of gamer boy. I look over to the other team to see that normal boy had turned into an old man hunched over, holding his back, one eye closed, and was speaking as if he was old...and his name was Chester. I gasp as I realize what is up with the normal guy. MPD, I then turn back to my team to see Redneck on Chatty, Lightning on Redneck, and Aura on Lightning. We needed Dakota, as I learned from gamer boy calling her name out because I'm not tall enough to reach it without a boost. I hear the other team screaming as I look over to see the team running around from a Squirrel shooting lasers as it soon cuts their Totem down. They cheer as B finds Dakota and launches her up. I stand on a B launches me and soon I get the saw and cut the Totem down. I smile. "B change your name to A+." Gamer boy says. 

We all get down and soon we're in the water chasing after Team Maggots. We then go over a waterfall and are now riding on land. 

"Lean forward," B signs to me. I nod.

"Everyone lean forward," I said as everyone does so and Chatty is at it again as the others shut her up. We then pass the other team and are on our way to the camp. We then come to a stop,

"Woho first place, go team Lightning." Lightning says as I get off and offer a hand to Dawn who takes it.

"Tick-tock," Chris reminds us as it had eleven seconds left.

"Quick grab the good cabin." Redneck said as we carry it over to a stump in front of the cabin and cheer as the clock stops at one. Sadly our opposing team got off their log as it crashed into our cabin and it exploded. I blink for a while.

"To bad, it had an eight person hot tub and air-conditioning." We all groan at the loss. Chatty started to talk again as I was getting sick and tired of having to tune her out. Even B was getting fed up with her. "Regardless, as the only team with a cabin still standing, the Mutant Maggots win the first challenge." Their team cheers tiredly.

"So where am I going to sleep?" Lightning asked as I raised a brow.

"No worries, we got a backup cabin for you. It's every bit as nice as the cabin you lost." The rest of my team groans as I quite happy knowing everyone else wasn't sleeping outside. "Team Rat, I'll see you at the campfire for our first elimination ceremony of the season." He laughs and high fives Chef.

I go into the cabin and claim a top bunk before heading the campfire with the rest of my team. I still don't know everyone's names yet so I'm hoping the ceremony will let me put names to faces. 

"The votes are cast. Those who receive a regular marshmallow can stay, but this season one player will receive a very special marshmallow. A marshmallow you do not want to eat. Whoever gets the marshmallow of toxic loserdom is out of the contest, which means you can't come back ever. The following players are safe, Kid, Scott(Redneck), B, Lightning, Dawn(Aura), and Sam(Gamer boy), and the marshmallow of Toxic loserdom goes to," he pauses for dramatic and suspecifulness, "Staci(Chatty)." She catches the marshmallow which causes her hair to fall out as the rest of the team gasps and flee from her. I remain seated as I was sitting furthest from her. She looks back before standing up.

"I guess it's the dock of shame for me then?" She asked.

"Actually we came up with something new this season you'll love it." Chris then led her down to the dock as the rest of the team and I head back to the cabin. I get pulled back by surprise to whirl around and glare at my attacker. It was Scott...and he was smirking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring back at him.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if what I saw was true." He leaned down and looked me dead in the eyes. I blushed at how close he was to me. He chuckles before standing tall again and walks back to the cabin. "Seeya, teammate." My heart was pounding hard in my chest as I fell to my knees feeling weak. I could feel that my face was a burning red. I hold my face in my hands before taking a deep breath and getting up. 

/"Confession, I'm gay and if my earlier confession of having a crush on Chris wasn't enough to solidify that fact me saying it does. I can't be extremely close to an attractive guy without bursting into a blush, getting weak in the knees, having a near heart attack as well as a shortness of breath." I list off then sigh.\ 

I entered the cabin to find that Scott took the bunk under me as I climbed up. I soon fell asleep listening to the sounds of the camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 25 18
Fanfiction was made by TDGirlsFanForever. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series. All rights belongs to Cartoon Network and Fresh TV. Chris - Yo! We...
123K 3.8K 40
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 | in which a young boy joins a group of weirdos to try and defeat evil lurking around their small town mike wheeler x male!oc seasons 2...
7.7K 309 15
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...
172 8 11
*IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING* Our four heroes thought the story was over, but it wasn't. Courtney is back again and it's even worse. The cults been kid...