Not all of them are bad (1/3)...

By Holly_Rogers335

Ever since I was five, the fazbear gang was my family friends. Well, More than family friends. More

A/N
Prologe
Reuniting
Uh-Oh
The argument
Getting Mark!
A/N
A/N
Murderpats P.O.V.
Bruda?!
Da fight!
Qna
The fight diffrnt Povs
The fight
The original scritp
Credits

Nates place.

7 1 0
By Holly_Rogers335

"So Mark, how did you meet Starla?" Aaron asked. He was trying to strike up a conversation. "Whhhhyyyyy?!" I yelled. Mark always makes it sound like I was five when I was eight. "Well, Starla came in right after we deactivated Springtrap, and asked what had happened, then some other guy came out-." "what was the other guys name?" I said cutting him off. "Why'd you cut me off?" "What was his name?" I asked again. " *sigh* it was murder-pat. So her dad told me take her back home and lock the door. And she was kicking me the whole way back." "I never kicked you Mark! All I did was stay as stiff as a stone." I said. "I was eight, not five, eight." "Hey Star, are you comfortable with Marks arm around you?" Aphmau asked, he normally dose do this but I shrug him off. "Why is he doing it right now?" I knew if I didn't notice someone would point it out to me. "Yes." Once he said that I had slapped him right across the face. He knows I hate it when he dose that. So why do it while I'm thinking of something important? "Ow! What was that for?!" " you know I don't like when you do that so why do it?!" I said. It was almost 11:30, so we decided to get going. Better early then late! Plus Springtrap has less time to set up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
520K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...