Without you.

By saarraahh15

Can Demi move on from the past 6 years with person she has loved for so long and let that all go, after Wilme... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Quick word 35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
I'm back

37.

172 7 0
By saarraahh15

So me and Hayley have decided to not see each until our wedding in a weeks time and tonight is our hen nights and I'm so excited I said bye to Hayley this morning and now all
I have to do is drop of Mia with her daddy and I'm good to party.

I can't believe how big my little girl is getting seriously she is so big now, "hey baby".
"Daddy",
"Yeah sweetie were going to see daddy soon but first I need to get you wrapped up warm because it's a bit chilling".
10 minutes later.
"Right all set baby lets go", "where's mammy Hayley".
"She has went away for a week baby, so your going to spend a week with daddy".
"Okay mammy, then your going to be in a princess dress yeah," "yeah baby and so are you".
I just smile at Mia and give her a kiss on the cheek, I can't believe how good at talking she is now.
"Rights let go but first let me
Send a picture to mammy of you".

And send......

I'm in the middle of getting ready and here my phone go off, it's Demi and I open it.

My hearts melts god how my little baby is growing up so freaking much honestly my family is perfect.
I send Demi a picture back...

I here my phone go off but I'm rushes about so don't open it, we arrive at Wilmer's and I pull
On the drive.
"Okay baby lets go see daddy".
I knock on the door, the door opens.....
And a girl opens the door...
"Ohh hey, is Wilmer in ??"
I'm kinda confused, "yeah he is, Wilmer..."
"Ohh sorry I'm Gina".
"Yeah sorry nice to meet you I'm Demi", "yeah I no, and this must be Mia".
"Yep that's me".
"Aww so cute".
"Sorry about that Demi, I guess you to have met, "yeah we sure have, "anyway the plan is I will come pick her up the night before the wedding yeah, "yeah that sounds perfect, "say bye to mammy Mia".
"Bye mammy".
"Bye sweet heart, I will see you soon love you".
"Love you to mammy". I give her a quick kiss and a hug.
"Ohh one last thing Wilmer, you can invite Gina to the wedding if you want".
"Really??"
"Yeah off course it's nice to see you happy".
"Thanks Demi, "your welcome".

2 hours later.
I have been getting ready for 2 hours and finally get around to check my phone and see the message of Hayley, I open it and I nearly loose my breathe......

I'm speechless, so I reply....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"Thanks babe".

Is the reply I get so I have to send her a picture back......

"I have nothing on you but I tried".

I feel my phone vibrate and it's Demi replying with a photo.

"Dam girl your hot as fuck...."

That's my reply.

"Thanks beautiful".

"You no Demi I can't wait for you to be my wife".
"Same I love you so much".
"I love you to".
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.4K 49
"Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours." Demi would mess up time after time and each time Jessica would let...
54.9K 2.4K 39
Even when you try to remove your mistake from your life it always comes back to you with consequences. Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato's relationsh...
20.9K 1.1K 11
Demi and Wilmer have the perfect relationship. Completely in love, and in the spotlight of Hollywood. Suddenly, Demi find out she's pregnant, and to...
32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...