The Royal, The Rebel, and Me

Par Malikakeys78

I went downtown Albany by myself without the twins . Thank goodness that I will not see Judas and Jesus today... Plus

Chapter 1 -The Royal, The Rebel, and Me
Chapter 2 - Phone Call My first date and My Rebel?
Chapter 3- A date with Jesus ,a date with Judas
Chapter 4-You make me feel....
Chapter 5- Brother trouble
Chapter 7-Sleeping with me
Chapter 8- Meeting the parnets
Chapter 9- Christmas and New Year secrets
Chapter 10-Birthday Surprise
Chapter 11-I'm happy for them
Chapter 12-Ace and Jane
I'm done with this book

Chapter 6-NerdxRebel and NerdxRoyal

1K 17 0
Par Malikakeys78

A/N- Taylor is on the side.

Chapter 6-Nerd x Rebel and Nerd x Royal

Kat's POV

Me and Quentin had to talk yesterday. Quent is the overprotective brother type. I know he is my older brother,but we are the same age.

I walked into Taylor's car. I kinda admit, this car was is in good shape and it's 2004 Toyota Camry. I know my cars too.

"So what's between you and Judas?" Taylor said.

"Nothing at all, were are we going?" I said.

"The mall." Taylor said.

"Great, I hope we don't run into the twins." I said.

"I know tell me about it." Taylor said.

Taylor drove to the city's local mall,Bradley Mall Center,.

The mall is huge the inside and out. Thank goodness I live around here.

Taylor walked with me and we make sure that we have our stuff to take back.

Having a day without the twins seems weird. But I know I'm glad that I have some alone time with my best friend.

"Oh no, here comes Brittany." Taylor said.

"Well, well if it isn't Kat Smith and Taylor Lloyd." Brittany said.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing, Kat. They finally bail you out of their sight?" Brittany said.

"No." Kat said.

"Kat, they will go deeper and deeper into your heart,and break it for good." Brittany said.

"They will never do that to me, they said that to me face to face." I said.

"It's true, you just want them by yourself, you slut." Taylor said.

"What did you say to me,bitch?" Brittany snapped.

"Taylor's right, that's all you do, keep do that and I will being the shit out you." Kat said.

Brittany growled and walked away with her group. I almost loss the balance for saying that but didn't.

"Wow, Kat, you have guts." Judas said.

"Judas? You were there the whole time?" I said.

"Well,I just got here." Judas said.

"Oh." I chuckled.

@@@@@

"Judas," I said.

"Yea, Kat." Judas said.

"Do you like Brittany than me?" I said.

"Really," Taylor said.

"Kat, I would never do that to you, you are very special to me." Judas said.

"Kat, you know that, but why do have to listen to her." Taylor said.

"Tay is right, don't listening to Brittany, she just want you out of the picture and go after us." Judas said.

"Really, Thank you,"I said.

Why does my heart beat fast? What is going on with me? Am I in love with Judas aleready?

"Kat, you okay?" Taylor said.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Good," Judas said.

We downstairs and went some shopping for school. I think they look awsome. Taylor and I went to Victoria's Secret. Judas just wait at the entrance but I drag him along into the store.

Taylor,Judas,and I had a great afternoon. The sun was setting for the day an I think I have fun today.

"So you are going to fine being with Judas?" Taylor said.

"Yes, we will drop me off at my bouse." I said.

"Okay,Take care." Taylor said.

"Take care." I said.

Brittany went up to Judas and said,"Judas!"

She and kissed him front of me . Taylor saw it too.She was shocked.

"See I told you,Judas, he's already move on but can't you can't see it." Brittany said.

I glared at Judas and started walking away to Taylor's Car.

"Kat!, wait." Judas said.

I didn't listen to him. I went into the car started cry. I can't believe he tricked me. Brittany and Quent were right. I'm such a fool.

"You okay, that bitch just want you get out his picture, but he would never do that to you." Taylor said.

"What about that he kissed her back." I said.

"Oh," Taylor said.

Taylor dropped me off and thank goodness was here to see me in tears. I went up to my room and cry my eyes out.

I'm such a fool. I felt a knock on the balcony door and remove the curtains and it was Judas, I wiped tears away. I know he's see me so sad.

I just want to shoot him right now and throw him to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Kat, how many times that I'm sorry." Judas said.

"I don't give a crud." I said.

"Look,I'm so sorry, I know that I swear I have nothing to do with that." Judas said.

"Just admit it, you like Brittany than me, I was starting to like you Judas. I was, but, I'm sure I can trust you now." I said.

"Kat,please listen to me." Judas said.

"Why should I," ,Kat said,"You were meant to hurt girl and then go to the next."

Judas's lips were connected to mine. I was shocked he did that to shut me up and explain.

He stop and I was just looked away.

"What's the matter?" Judas said.

"Nothing, it's just that I'm confused, which one you like more?" I said.

"You, Kat, always." Judas said.

Judas went up to me and kiss me again. This time it was sweet and slow, it felt like I was in heaven, finally, my first kiss was with him.

I can't believe that it was the one that was the bad boy. What's going to happen when Jesus finds out? I hope he wouldn't find out.

Judas let go of me and he smirked. I just stared at him like he was a lunatic.

"You are a great kisser, but you never been kiss by a guy?" Judas said.

"Yup," I said while blushing.

"Wow that's unheard of, well I have to go, I will see you on Monday." Judas said.

"Alright, bye." I said.

I close the balcony door and shut the curtains. I was jumping on my bed with joy and started calling Taylor what happen.

"No way, he went into your house?" Taylor said.

"Yea, it was a miracle that he remembers the house." I said.

"What he do? Apologize? " Taylor said.

"That, but after he apologize, we.....kissed." I said.

"Oh my god, are you lying to me, because you were never kiss Judas." Taylor said.

"It's true, Taylor we kissed and it felt right." I said.

"Aww, I wish I could see you and Judas kissed." Taylor said.

"I know it was magical, but what happens if Jesus finds out?" I said.

"I'm pretty sure he won't,but if you don't act natural, he will think there is something up." Taylor said.

"Thank you, Tay." I said.

"No problem." I said.

I looked at the time and it was 11:00 pm. My parents and Quentin are back so I should go to right now. I can't wait to see Judas on Monday.

@@@@@

On the following Monday....

Taylor parked her car in the garages once it was raining and she just got her car wash yesterday.

Judas pulled in with his motorcycle and park next to us. Taylor looked at me and I looked at her.

"You ready?" Taylor said.

"Yes, I'm ready." I said.

We exit out the car and Taylor locked and I tried to walked past Judas but he found me. He hugged me tightly and just laughing.

"Hey, Kat, I will be in homeroom , alright?" Taylor said.

"Alright." I said.

"So you thought about me last night?" Judas said.

"Well a little bit." I said.

"Wow, so you do like me." Judas chuckled.

"You just figure that out now?" I said.

"Hey, don't get smart, Kitty Kat." Judas said.

"I'm not." I giggled.

"Alright." Judas said.

Judas let go of me and he kiss my cheek. This guy is something.

Jesus came in and saw us, I hope he didn't find out.

"Hey, Kat." Jesus said.

"Hey." I said.

Jesus at me head to toe ,he smiled and said,"You look nice may I take you to class?"

Jesus led out his arm for me and I shocked. I accepted and he open his huge umbrella.

I looked back at Judas and he waved at me and I waved back.

Pretty much me and Jesus are in the same classes every single day. Jesus is a very intelligent person in the Ap classes we take. No wonder many Ap girls adore him.

At lunchtime we talked what happen on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't tell him about Judas and I. Jesus looked at me and I looked at him. We only have a couple minutes left until Cafe A leaves.

We exit the lunchroom and into a hallaway, no one was around so it was just us.

"Hey,Kat?" Jesus said.

"Yes," Kat said.

"Did never kiss a guy before?" Jesus said.

Oh great, what I should tell him? Should I lie or tell the truth?

"No I didn't. " I lied.

"Good, would you like one?" Jesus said.

"Well, yeah if you are good." I said.

Jesus's were connected to mine, his lips were softer than Judas. No wonder he is so sweet. We kissed like there was no tomorrow, I feel sparks coming out of me.

We stopped and we both blushed at the same time. We an we started walking to our next class.

@@@@@@

After School....

It was sunny out bright as ever but it's 78 degrees and it's only in November. That's a record. It's usually cold around this time of year.

Judas was about to go home but did he had detention starting today.

"Judas." I said.

"Oh hey,Kat." Judas said.

"I thought you have detention starting today?" I said.

"Well, they say only on Tuesdays and Thursdays so my detention starts tomorrow." Judas said.

I went up to him and hug him and he hug back.

"So what did you and Jesus do today?" Judas said.

"Umm nothing really." I lied.

Judas looked at me and he know I'm lying me. I step back because I know he will go after me. He took a step closer to me and started to tickled me. I try not to laugh so hard but I couldn't help it.

"I know you are hiding something" Judas said.

"Oh really, not even tickling me , I will never answer, Judas." I chuckled.

"Oh really." Judas said.

"Yes, really." I said.

Judas kissed me and the lips and trailed kisses on my neck, I try not moaned and its really strange he know a teenage weak spot .

''Alright, we kissed.'' I said.

''You kissed Jesus?'' Judas said.

''Yeah, you have the right to mad at me and I know that you love me.'' I said.

''Yeah, I do love you, but I'm not mad, he does that me when we are sharing a girl.'' Judas said.

''Wait, you guys share girls?'' I said.

''Yeah, but we weren't before I guess we are starting it up again.'' Judas said.

''Judas, you could've told me.'' I said.

''I know , I should ,but you like me still ,right.'' Judas said.

''Yes , I do.'' I said.

Judas smiled and he drove me to my house. I feel so comfortable with him, I'm like the Nerd who fall in love with the bad boy.

@@@@@@@

The Next Morning....

I woke up and saw the sun shining in my face and I feel something heavy next to me I looked under the curtains and saw Judas.

@@@@

A/N- Hey guys I just want you to know that I completed Organization 12, if you never check out that story do it now. Also on Thanksgiving, I will update all my books and start a new book, Keyblade Masters, which is the sequel to Organization 12 on that day too.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And Share

~Malikakeys78

Taylor Lloyd is on the side and Lockout of heaven by Bruno Mars is on the side too

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

59.6K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
Counting Raindrops Par Macy

Roman pour Adolescents

2.5K 46 24
Enraged by Jayce's infuriating words I couldn't hold back from using all my strength to shove against his chest, not that it was very affective...
185 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
Childhood Sweethearts Par Aiden

Roman pour Adolescents

2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...