Virtual Retaliation (ItsFunne...

By Libbysomeo

It all started within a Virtual Reality game. ❦ ... More

1. Into the Game
Deathcon#2:Alec and Aly?!
A fever
Deathcon#4:the dream
Deathcon#5:My first kiss
Deathcon#6:kidnapped
Deathcon#7:scars and bruises
Deathcon#8:the rescue
Announcement :3
Deathcon#10:Yandere
Deathcon#11:making out
Deathcon#12:training
Deathcon#13:Alec's Past
Deathcon#15:my power?!
Deathcon#16:My nightmare
Deathcon#17:My memory
Announcement! Please read
Deathcon#18:Can we trust them?
Deathcon#19:Jealousy, I can't show it
Deathcon#20:i hate you.. I love you
Deathcon#21:Yandere and funneh
Deathcon#22: a kiss from another
Deathcon#23:The Power Within
Deathcon#24:Suicidal thoughts
The end for a little..
=•Deathcon•= Hallucinations #25
1K LIKES!! EEEE
=-Chapter 26-= my thoughts are taking over
=~Back to reality Chappy1~= mother..
=•Back to reality•= chappy 2 "I-I love you"
Chappy2 Back to reality |will she live?|
Woops..
Chapter i dont know anymore =LIVESSS WHOOP=
so sorry (not the end of the book, and new book coming!!)
The end
A/N

Deathcon#14:a friend in need

1.6K 44 11
By Libbysomeo

Funnehs P.O.V

I bursted out crying. I felt warm arms go around me, Alec had pulled me into a hug. "I-I feel so bad" I say stuttering (since I'm crying and all). "Funneh, what happened" we parted and he looked at me seriously. "I-I" I bursted out crying again. "I-I thought Evan was someone else cause we were fighting off a person, a-and I stabbed h-him in the stomach" I sobbed even harder. Alec hugged me again. "Where is he?" Alec asked. H-he's in his room. I-I can't explain how bad I feel, I'm scared to go in his room,I mean I completely understand if he's mad at me, and I-" Alec kissed me and I blushed wicked hard, still crying a little. "Funneh I think it's best if you see him... He might wanna see you.." Alec looked at me smiling warmly, also blushing. I nodded and slowly walked to his door. I knocked gently and he said come in, he sounded so weak, I couldnt help but tear up. I slowly opened the door and looked down. I couldn't see him in all the pain he's probably in. I walked over slowly and took a seat. "Hey." He said. "Hey" I said as a started to cry a little. "I'm so sorry I thought you were-" "it's fine, I understand, you thought I was the guy who attacked us.." He looked at me and noticed I was crying. "Hey.. Stop that, it was an accident." He smiled a weak smile. I sat up and walked over the the bed and held his hand, he got kinda stiff but calmed down after a moment. "I'm sorry" I said one last time. All of a sudden I heard him wince and he sat up quickly still gripping my hand. "W-what the, my wound I-it's gone?!" "Huh?" I said, I looked at his his white shirt to notice there was no blood. All of a sudden sudden I felt weak "I don't feel right" he looked at me and jumped, he said my eyes were white, I had no pupil in my eyes. All of a sudden i saw blackness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 64 10
♡︎ a fevlec story ꒱◞ ̑̑ ( ♣️ ) ─ 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 evan is a well known, openly polyamorous musician who starts to get criticized for h...
29.5K 1K 31
"I hate-no dislike you a thousand times that you may never feel because of that thick wall of ice around your heart. That thick ice that no one might...
63.7K 1.6K 52
ᴀ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ꜰᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴀ 10 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴛ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ. ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏꜱᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ɪꜱ...
36.7K 650 21
To be honest, this book is just an idea I got at 4am cause I was sad that Funneh and Alec aren't together. --- The storyline follows the crew through...