Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

By _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

fifteen.

2.4K 102 239
By _KayParrilla

Dinah Jane:

Two months without her felt like a lifetime. She won't answer my calls or my texts and I just miss her so fucking much. Gabby misses her too but luckily for her she sees Lauren from time to time whenever Gabby spends time with Camila, which totally isn't fair. I honestly deserve it though, especially since I still feel like shit about going behind her back. After the incident I went home and cried for about 2 hours then I got drunk and called to curse out my mother for what she had said. Surely, I regretted doing that the next day. When I went to go pick Gabby up my mother literally started hitting me with a broom, no warning or anything then she sat me down, apologized for anything negative that she's ever said or thought about Lauren and then she kindly told me to get myself together and to win my girl back. Winning Lauren back is hard as hell since she's so great at ignoring me, I know her ass hangs with Normani though which I don't understand. They hated one another and now all of a sudden I see a video of them at a damn club twerking with one another. It's fine though, maybe I'll just use Mani to get to Lauren.

For the past week though I've done both but focused on Gabby. I ended up getting custody of her within a week with no complications but of course I had to call Amber to get an okay from her. She didn't answer the first 4 times that I called so I had to call Zendaya and talk to Amber through her. Amber gave me the okay and that was all I needed to hear before I hung up, not giving those two a chance to say anything else to me. Still I'd have to watch them, anything is possible with those two.

Now all that's left to do for Gabby is to throw her a birthday party that she'll never forget and to get her into school. Honestly being a single mother is tough but it's nothing that I can't handle.

X

"Gabby! Where are you?" I shouted as I searched around our new house for her. Yeah we moved, I just felt like a house would definitely be more room for the both of us and she absolutely loves it.

"I hiding!" I heard her small voice call out.

Smirking I turned towards the dining room table and chuckled when I saw her little feet sticking out from underneath it. I slowly tiptoed over to her and knelt down to face her, only to sigh at how messy she was.

"Hi Ma!" She shouted.

"Hi Gabby...sweetie we have to get going. You need to take a bath. You're stinky."

She shook her head, causing her messy puffball to shake slightly. "No haf'to. Don't want it." She said as she dramatically folded her arms and huffs.

I smiled and stood. "Well I guess I'll just go get ice cream by myself later."

Just from saying that she hurried from under the table and ran down the hall and into the bathroom. "Mama! Les'go! Need a baf! Hurry!"

I chuckled and shook my head as I followed behind her. "That's just sad."

X

Grocery shopping was the only thing on my agenda for today and honestly I didn't get why I was even doing it since I can't cook, but my baby girl needs something other than noddles and cereal.

"Alright Gabby...I'm trying here. What should I get babe?" I asked my daughter as she watched everyone around her.

"Chicken nuggets!" She shouted.

I chuckled. "Goodness you're so smart, I can at least throw food into the oven. Come on let's go."

I pushed the cart towards the freezer food section of the store and literally started grabbing random ass foods. About 5 minutes later half of the cart was filled and all that was left to do was get Milk, bread, cereal and juice. Along the way Gabby was starting to get bored and when she's bored that's never a good thing.

"Ma! We go now peas!" She shouted causing a few people to look our way.

"In a minute Monaé."

She sighed and cleared her throat. Uh-uh...she's about to start singing.

"SOWWY! I AI' SOWWY! I AI' SOWWY! NO NO HELL NAW!" She sang loudly before giggling.

A few people chuckled except for an elderly woman who was standing there glaring at me.

"I NOT THINK BOUT YOU! HELL NAW!"

I continued to shop not bothering to stop her from singing. She's not bothering anyone.

"CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT! PWICES WAY TOO HIGH CUT IT!"

"Excuse me ma'am...you mind getting her to stop singing?" The same elderly woman asked in annoyance.

I sighed and ignored her as I went to grab a carton of milk.

"O'TAY WADIES LES' GET IN 'MATION! I SLAY! AH'DAY!"

Gabby is clearly in her own zone and I don't see a need to stop her, that wasn't until she turned to look at the elderly lady. She smirked and looked at her for a moment. Oh shit. She's up to something.

"SU' ON MY BAWS BAWS! NO NO HELL NAW!"

The woman gasped and glared at me. "How dare you?"

I covered Gabby's mouth and silently moved away from the woman not bothering to even waste my time with her. "Gabby...that wasn't very nice."

Gabby giggled and raised her bushy little eyebrows. "I not sowwy mama."

I laughed and kissed the top of her head. This little girl sure does know how to make my day.

X

Once we finished shopping we took the groceries back home and then headed back out to go to the park and to get ice cream. We stayed at the park for nearly two hours, sliding down the slides together and building sand castles in the sand box, but mostly playing in the sand since she liked it so much. Usually it would have been hell trying to get her to leave the park since she'd always scream get all dramatic on me but she was obviously too tired and to my surprise when I told her that it was time to go, she stopped playing in the sand and pulled me towards the car.

When we got to the ice cream parlor she was already fast asleep. I didn't see a point to just leave since we were already here so I got her out of her car seat and strapped her into her stroller before strolling into the cozy little parlor.

"Hi! Welcome to Dream Cone. What can I get for you?" An overly excited teenaged girl asked me as I walked over towards the counter.

"Hi, yes um I'll have one scoop of vanilla with um-" I stopped talking to get another look at the overhead menu options. "-oh cool you have wacky toppings?"

The girl smiled and nodded. "Yes, we just started doing that but it's been really popular. We have anything from bacon bits, corn, fruity pebbles, olives...to name a few."

I nodded slightly. "Corn. Oh do you do little carry out cups? It's for my kid she wanted ice cream but she fell asleep."

She nodded. "We do, what would you like for her?"

"One scoop of chocolate ice cream for her with um...is it possible that you only have one color of sprinkles? She won't eat them if they're mixed."

The girl chuckled. "We do, what color would you like?"

"Purple."

"Coming right up. It'll be about 10 minutes."

I thanked her and took a seat by the window. Sighing I pulled out my phone to see a text from Lauren. Finally!

Green Eyes😍: Dinah we need to talk.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What could she possibly talk about after she ignored me for so long?

Me: Oh so now you want to talk? 😒 Bah Felicia.

Who am I kidding, I want nothing more but to express how sorry I am by sitting her on my face.

Green Eyes😍: Dinah please. It's important.

Me: Fine 🙄. What do you want Lauren?

She didn't respond at first so I rolled my eyes put my phone away (A/N: Still the same cracked phone btw 😂😂)

"Ma'am! Your ice cream is ready for you."

I quickly went over to the counter and paid for the ice cream before taking the bag from the girl and thanking her.

"You have a great day Ma'am." She said to me.

"You so the same." I responded before leaving.

X

I'm back home and I still got no response from Lauren. Of course not. Waiting for her I was able to shower, get dinner ready for Gabby and myself, bathe her again, and get us both settled for bed.

Gabby and I were cuddled in my bed trying to find a program for her to watch.

"I watch Caillou mama? Peas?"

I rolled my eyes. Over my dead body. That little bald headed boy is annoying as hell. "Sorry boo. Caillou is asleep...like you should be.

She whined and looked at me with an adorable pout on her face. "B-but I love you mommy...peas I wanna watch Caillou."

No! Dinah don't fall for it! "I love you more. He's asleep though."

She stared at me for a moment before rolling her eyes and scooting away from me. "No wanna cuddle no more wif' you mama."

"Okay fine! Here." I mumbled as I went to an episode for her.

Once it was on she giggled and kissed my cheek before she cuddled under me. "Thank you!"

I chuckled. "You're welcome boo."

Not wanting to watch it with her I pulled out my phone and started playing a game on it, well as best as I could anyways since my screen was shattered. Maybe I should just get a new phone. It's not like I don't have the money for it but since I wasn't the phone who broke it I feel that Lauren should at least buy me a new one. Speaking of Lauren she finally responded. Nearly hours late but hey she didn't ignore me this time.

Green Eyes😍: So um...I missed my period...

Okay?

Me: Okay? I don't know how periods work Lauren but I'm pretty sure that your uterus is just being nice to you right now.

Green Eyes😍: ...

GreenEyes😍: You're kidding right? Dinah...please tell me that you're joking? 🙃

This girl is really confusing me. Why would I be joking? And why is she telling me that she missed her period? What am I supposed to do about that?

Me: 🙄 No? Lauren why are you telling me? That sounds like a personal problem.

Green Eyes😍: OH MY GOD!

Green Eyes😍: You are officially the smartest dumbass that I know. Dinah keep up!

Green Eyes😍: I. Missed. My. Period. 👀🚼

I looked at the emojis in the text for a moment and shook my head. What the hell is she saying to me?

Me: Lauren. You should go see a doctor.

Green Eyes😍: Yeah and I need you to go with me.

Me: What? Just for you not having your period? No thanks.

Green Eyes😍: OHMAGAWD Lord just take me now. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO MISS A PERIOD?

Who she yelling at?!

Me: Okay one. Lower your voice. Two. Yes it means that your body is just changing right? No need to be worried Lauren it'll come.

Green Eyes😍: 💀😳🙄 You really have no idea how bad I want to punch you right now...here maybe this will help.

I watched the screen waiting for her to respond.

Green Eyes😍:

My eyes widened. Wait a minute...oh shit! Wait! Why didn't she just say that instead? Wait...I-oh my goodness when?! How?!

Green Eyes😍: Dinah. Please don't ignore me. I know that I've been ignoring you and I'm sorry I was just scared...

My eyes began to tear up as I looked down at my little girl who was now fast asleep. "Holy shit...can I handle two Hansen babies?

Green Eyes😍: Alright. Bye I guess.

Me: no! I'm here...yeah we definitely need to talk.

Green Eyes 😍: Well can we meet up to talk tomorrow? I went by your apartment but you obviously don't live there anymore.

Me: Sure, just call me when you're ready.

Green Eyes😍: Yeah. Well goodnight I guess.

I didn't even bother to respond. Instead I placed my phone down on the nightstand next to me before cutting off the television. I sighed and pulled Gabby onto my chest and kissed the top of her head.

Not only would I have to sit and talk to Lauren about the incident but now I'd have to talk to her about this pregnancy. My mind is totally racing right now. There is no doubt in my mind that the baby isn't mine I'm just curious to know if she knew for a while and didn't bother to tell me until now. Either way I'd definitely had to be there for my child even if Lauren and I never got back together. Tomorrow definitely going to be a long day.

"Holy shit..." I whispered as I stared off into the darkness waiting impatiently as sleep slowly but surely took over.

...

Plot twist!

No spoilers but you guys are going to be mad at me soon. Sorry in advance.

🌚🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
470K 15.4K 77
Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: This is a lesbian fan-fiction. If you're n...
56.6K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...