To see her Smile (Antiseptice...

By HybridIDK

Y/n L/n, was just an ordinary girl, except her tragic past. Her father, mother and brother were murdered at t... More

Chapter 1: Target
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Sisters forever
Chapter 4: Antisepticeye?!?
Chapter 5: Darkiplier?!?
Chapter 6: Family Reunion
Chapter 7: Karaoke and a Date?
Chapter 8: Dinner Date <3
Chapter 9: Love at first sight
Chapter 10 Part 2: Its you Again
Chapter 11: Crazy night
A/N...1K READS!!!
"A/n MUST READ!!!"
Chapter 12: Blood lust
Chapter 13: Nightmares
Chapter 14 Part 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 14 part 2: Nightmare
Chapter 14 Part 3: Safe and Sound
Chapter 15: Best Birthday
A/N: NEW BOOK?!?
Chapter 16 Part 1: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16 Part 2: "Im Thankful for..."
Chapter 17 Part 1: Weird Hallucinations
A/n: Amazing Writers, Please Read!!!
Chapter 17 Part 2: My old Home
Chapter 17 Part 3: Shopping with your Nightmare
Chapter 18 Part 1: Christmas eve
Chapter 18 Part 2: Dark truth...
Chapter 19: The Dream Realm
Chapter 20: Nothing...
Chapter 21: Im sorry...
Chapter 22: The end?
Chapter 23: Race against death
A/n: 2 New stories!!!
A/n: 1# Winning Story and... a tie?
A/n: 2# Winning Story!!!
Chapter 24: Black veins and heartbeats
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and... Forgetting?
Chapter 26: Final Breath (finale)
Chapter 26: Who are You?
Chapter 27: Hope
Chapter 28: Tears of Joy
Chapter 29: After Visiting hours
Chapter 30: Shocking discovery
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Uninvited guest
Im alive?

Chapter 10 Part 1: Not you Again!?

2.7K 83 104
By HybridIDK

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

It's been a couple of hours since Levin and Wilford been gone, we continued playing video games when I heard giggling coming from the kitchen, it likes like I was the only one that heard cause everybody kept playing video games, I got up slowly walked towards the kitchen. I peeked my head out my mouth widen to see Levin and Wilford kissing, "OH MY GOD LEVIN?!" I mentally scream. I walked slowly backwards and headed to the living room. "Hey, it's getting late, maybe we should get going" Angel said, with frown, "No. I mean, it's very late and it's dangerous for you ladies to go out at night, why don't you stay here for the night?" Light said as he grabbed Angel's wrist. "Umm... I don't know, we don't want to be a bother to you." Angel said as she looked at her feet. "We insist" Wilford said as he walked out of the kitchen with Levin. "Well.. Okay" Angel giving a faint smile. Angel is really shy around new people, and now she's sleeping over. I was actually very excited, sleep over!. "Levin, if you'd like you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch" Wilford said. "Maybe Levin and Wilford, should share the same bed" Sierra suggested with a smirk. Dark and Sierra laughed for a while, "Alright, If thats okay with Wilford" Levin said with a serious tone. We all froze at her response, "T-that's alright w-with me" Wilford stuttered as he blushed crimson red. "Here I'll show to my room" Wilford said as he grabbed Levin's hand and walked upstairs. We all stared at each other in confusion before we continued to play some video games. I felt my body go numb and my vision got blurry before everything was pitch black.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I was laying on the couch with Y/n by my side, until her fell on my lap. I noticed she had fallen asleep, I carried her back to my room and placed her in bed I kissed her forehead before I laid in bed next to her, I held her close to me as she dug her face in my chest. "I love you so much Y/n" I said, she gave faint smile before I had fallen asleep.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

I kept playing halo against Light, I wasn't gonna lose to my brother, I had almost beat him until I felt something laying against my shoulder I looked only to see Sierra asleep. God she was beautiful I looked to my left to see Light stroking Angel's hair as she was sleeping we both looked at each other and nodded. We both carried them into our rooms, I placed Sierra in my bed, I was about to leave when I felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down to see Sierra still half asleep calling "Darkimoo, don't leave me~" she said in a needy tone, I chuckled before o had carried her back in bed and laid next to her, she held on to me for dear life I wrapped my arms around her gently kissed her forehead. She was everything I wanted, tough, smart, beautiful and kind. She was perfect to me. I felt a warm feeling in my chest, I placed my hand on my chest and thought "is this what love feels like?" I wondered for hours before I hadn't noticed I'd fallen asleep. "I wonder if Light is having as much fun as I am?"I thought to myself.

-------------------------------

I was woken up as I felt arms wrap around me, I looked down to see Sierra still asleep. She looks adorable when she's asleep, she makes me feel... Different?. I don't know I've never fallen for someone, but I know that she could never love me if she knew what I really am. And I just kept wondering "How will she react when she finds out?, will she understand... Or will she see me as the murderer I am?" Why am I giving this so much thought, is really because I love her?!. I decided to think about it later I tried my hardest to move with ought waking her up but... Failed. Her eyes fluttered open as she stretched her arms out and gave out a yawn.

"Good morning, Darling~"

"Morning Darkimoo"

I gave a chuckle as I looked into her beautiful red eyes. She's beautiful she got up and walked out the door leaving me thinking "She's a good, I like that" I laughed at my own thought as I walked downstairs until I ran into Light, "So, have fun last night with Angel~" I smirked as I saw his face flush pure red. "We didn't do anything, I just placed her I my bed and..." Light trials off . He began to blush madly and froze, "Hey, earth to Light, what the hell is wrong with you" I said as I waved my hand in front of his face. He grabbed my chin and made me look in the living room when I saw Sierra, Angel, Levin and Y/n on the couch wearing our pajamas. Angel was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a yellow pixelated "M", and yellow flannel pants. Levin was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with short pink mustached pants. Y/n was wearing a green long sleeved shirt with short Septic pants. And Sierra was wearing a black t-shirt with short black pants. Anti and Wilford entered the living room taking a sip of coffee but immediately spit it out. Our face flushed pure red as the girls noticed us.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

We hadn't notice the guys were just starring at us, we froze and wondered what were they looking at. We looked at our clothes and realized. Since me and my friends didn't have our pajamas Glitch and Google gave us there pajamas. We laughed a bit as we noticed the guys were blushing. "Um guys, me and the gals were thinking about going out to have a girls night out, if that's okay with you?" I said as the glass tried to hold their laughter. "At night, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to say No" Wilford said as the guys crossed their arms. I looked back at the girls and smirked as we had they same idea, we nodded and walked towards the guys and our faces were close. We wrapped our arms around their necks"Please~" we all said in sync. They laughed at our cuteness, they looked at eachother before they nodded. We were all so escorted we have them a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close "Please~" she begged with a frown. My god can she be anymore adorable. I nodded and before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving me to blush.

|~Wilford's P.O.V~|

Levin wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close "Please~" she begged with a frown. Oh my, she's good. I nodded and before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving me to blush.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

Sierra wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close "Please~" she begged with a smirk. She winked as she placed a hand on my ass. I chilled before nodded and before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving me to blush.

|~Light's P.O.V~|

Angel wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close "Please~" she begged with a smile. I can't say no to my beautiful little Angel. I nodded and before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving me to blush.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

We all bursts in laughter as we arrived into Anti/My room to change. I wore a black shirt with "I'm ignoring your texts" T-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black converse and wrapped my hair in a ponytail. Angel wore a cream long sleeved sweater with black jeans, brown boots, and a brown scarf and let her hair loose. Levin was wearing a white sleeveless shirt a blue skirt, a jean jacket (sorry don't know what's it called) , white slippers and wrapped her hair in a bun. Sierra wore black sleeveless shirt, a red flannel shirt, ripped black jeans, black boots, and left her hair loose. Once we were done dressing up we said our goodbyes to the others, hoped in my car and left.

|~Time skip to Restaurant~|

We took our seats and enjoyed some karaoke and we drank some (insert drink), none of us got drunk... Except Sierra. She sang "Bring me to Life" in karaoke, fell asleep a couple of times and slapped a guy just for talking to me. It was fun until "Hey, Y/n. Long time no see babe~" said Brice. Brice was my Ex, I broke up with him cause he would beat me up at my house when he was drunk, broke into my place multiple times. Since we never kissed and he never got to sleep with me, he got mad and slapped me. Once he finally got arrested I felt a weight being lift up from my shoulders, I felt safe and I broke up with him.

"What are you doing here I thought you were arrester?"

"Aww come on babe, I could never leave you, we belong together, come one lets go home~" he slurred, by the looks of it he's drunk. I signaled the girls in a way to say "let's leave" they nodded and we walked out the door. On our way out we had to walk to the car which was a couple of blocks away, we were walking on the side walk when I felt someone grab my waist and pulled me back causing me to fall on my back. "Babe~, where do you think your going, aren't we gonna have some fun~" he said with a sickening smirk. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER" Sierra screamed as she shoved him away from me, 4 other guys appeared behind Brice and one of them pushed Sierra against the wall, "Sierra!" Levin screamed as she punched one of the guys. Brice looked down at me before he grabbed Levin and threw her against the sidewalk, Angel crouched down to me and helped me up, once I was on my feet I helped Levin and Angel grabbed Sierra of the ground. I looked at Levin and saw that she spilt her lip, I felt the anger rushed in me, I saw a glass bottle and smashed it against Brice head, he looked down and then he looked at me with his eyes full of rage. He walked towards be and punched me in my face, one guys slapped Levin so hard she fell on the floor again, one other guy pushed Sierra into the alley way and banged her head against the wall, another started to touch Angel all over her body making her cry. Brice continued to punch me until I fell on the ground that's when he began to kick me in the stomach, I began to cough up blood and my vision got blurry until I saw green, red, white and pink mist started to surround us.

"It looks like you have a death wish" sounded a familiar Irish accent. "Are you her lover?~" Brice asked as he stopped kicking me. In a blink of an eye Brice disappeared and so did the other guys, then I heard blood curdling scream. I tried to keep my eyes open long enough until I felt my body being picked up bridal style. I looked around me and saw Levin, Angel and Sierra being picked up as well. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart, for not coming sooner" I heard the Irish accent again

.

"Anti?

|~A/N~|
(2041 words)

Wow 500 👀!!! Thank you all so much you guys are awesome!!!, sorry it took so long to upload this, but I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739 7 13
⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS⚠️ Aight since that is out of the way.... Y/N is a girl who loved her sister and always so cheery and happy, but...
39.3K 998 21
A date with the man himself, Markiplier, gone completely wrong. Now, you are stuck with the demonic entity Dark who will stop at nothing to make you...
1M 29.9K 24
Y/N is just a normal girl, with a normal life. At least it is normal to her. Ever since her little brother, Tommy, was killed at the young age of 4 b...
172 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...