omegle / lucaya

By taekout

a story where a sarcastic blonde meets a [probably] horny texas boy (this was written somewhere between 2016... More

disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

fifteen

540 39 5
By taekout

Riley bobs her head to the beat of Maya's pencil tapping. It was deadly silent for the two after Riley didn't give the money Maya thought she would.

"Just admit you like Farkle!" Maya brings her hands to the air, indicating a tired gesture.

Riley glares at Maya, she wanted a reason to like Farkle first. "What do you like about him--friendly gestures." She says reading her mind. Due to her facial expressions Maya could obviously point out Riley's feelings without words. "Open circle Riley!" Maya adds once more.

Riley took a deep breath and thought of the first thing when the name Farkle was heard.

"His smile." Maya nods, smirking a little.

"Oh and his funny personality--you know the sarcastic side." A smile crawling onto Riley's face.

"When you aren't here, he would be there." Riley continues but Maya stops her, she was making a smile so wide the population of China can see it 1000km away.

"You like Farkle." Maya points to her heart.

"Can we get out mind off of it?" Riley says.

Maya smirks and gets her laptop, she typed in the link and turned around her laptop screen making Riley see.

"Omegle time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 87 21
Bunch of nascar one shots of your favourite drivers. One shots, hurt fics, sick fics, etc..
203K 6.1K 69
"prefer to not speak, because speech only creates mayhem." started writing - 14th of jan completed - 21st of oct
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1K 408 27
most will be about Harry/ will be a ship w Harry if I'm being honest willing to do other ships if requested :) ⚠️!! Absolutely all of this is fiction...