My Life As A Dad [COMPLETED]

By mcr_killfob

Jack Barakat is a man in a band and a well known ladies man. Until a little girl shows up at his front door w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
,Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Pilots there i already made the joke for u)
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
How would you feel...
Okay yall

Chapter Three

1.3K 30 52
By mcr_killfob

Jack's POV

It's been about two weeks since I've had Wendy and things have been going great. It's her first day of school and I'm nervous for her. She's going to the preschool down the street from my house so I won't be too far from her incase something bad happens.

"Okay. Remember to be good, be nice. Make sure you try and make some friends, life is boring without them." I said. "Got it!" She yelled, giving me two thumbs up. "Okay. Let's get you to your  classroom." I said.

We walked down a hallway and to her classroom. Her skirt bouncing as she walked, the pony tail that Lisa did was swinging back and forth, the small taps of her brand new Vans as her feet hit the floor, and the white My Chemical Romance shirt tucked in at the front of her skirt. My baby girl is growing up.

"Daddy! This is it!" She exclaimed and tugged on my hand.

We got into the classroom, gave her teacher the classroom supplies, and I helped her hang her bag on her designated hook.

"Okay. Remember what I told you? Be nice and be good for your teacher." I said. "You're not staying?" She asked. "No. I gotta go help uncle Alex and Auntie Lisa with something okay? I'll come back for you and we can go get tacos after school." I said.

"I don't want you to leave." She said and was about to start crying. "I'll be back for you. I promise." I said, kissed her head, and headed towards the door.

I could hear her begging for me to come back, but I couldn't turn around. I walked out of the classroom and exited the school.

I got to my car and drove to Alex's apartment, listening to some of Wendy's favorite songs.

When I got to Alex's place I went up to the door and pulled out his spare key that he gave me. I unlocked his door and went inside.

"What's up fucker!" I yelled, walking up behind Alex who was in the living room. "How'd you get in my house?" He asked. "You gave me a key. That was a bad idea on your part." I said and flopped on the couch next to him.

"How'd it go?" He asked. "I heard her crying when I left the classroom. I think she's just afraid that I won't come back for her like her mom did when she dropped Wendy at my place." I said.

"I'm sure she'll be okay." Alex said. About forty minutes later my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Mr. Barakat. I'm Miss Jarvis the principal of your daughters school. Would you please come here immediately?"
"Yes ma'am. I'll be there shortly."

I hung up the phone and stood up. "You wanna come to the school with me?" I asked. "Sure." Alex said and we headed to my car.

We got to the school Alex and I walked inside. We went to the office and a secretary pointed Alex and I to the principals office. I saw Wendy in a middle chair and there were two empty ones on both sides of her.

Alex and I sat down and the principal began talking.

"Miss Whittman has caused some trouble today. She was caught pushing another student off the play ground equipment." Miss Jarvis said.

I looked at Wendy and she looked back up at me. She looked scared. "Although we were told that the student she pushed off the equipment was taunting her. What was he saying Wendy?" Miss Jarvis asked. "Wendy's got no mommy, her daddy doesn't love her." She said, her voice quivering.

"Tell the kids parents I'll pay for his medical bill if needed. Was he extremely injured?" I asked. "He hit the metal steps for the monkey bars. That were about one and a half yard away from where the two were standing. He hit his head but all he did was bleed. There were no signs of a concussion." Miss Jarvis said.

"Miss Whittman will be suspended for the next two school days. Which are Tuesday and Thursday. I hope she'll learn to be less violent in this situation." Miss Jarvis said, stood, and walked out of the room.

I grabbed Wendy and walked out of the school after signing her out.

Alex and I walked with Wendy to the car. I put her in her seat and put her seat belt on for her.

On the way to my house, the car ride was silent. "Daddy?" Wendy asked quietly from the backseat. "Yes Wendy Ann?" I answered. "You still love me. Right?" She asked. "Of course I do." I said.

When we got to my house we got inside and I took Wendy to my room.

"Wendy. I'm very very disappointed in you. You know better than to pull that. You think you're gonna make friends like that?" I asked, getting kinda loud.

Alex's POV

I'm sitting on Jacks couch, listening to the conversation that's happening down the hall. "Daddy I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Wendy yelled, I could tell she was crying as well. "You know I don't want to do this, but it's for your own good." Jack said.

Oh, oh my god. Jack is gonna spank the kid. Jack, the man who would never kill a butterfly, is gonna spank Wendy.

I heard the jangle of his belt buckle, Wendy cried louder.

I heard four sharp slaps, each one I winced at, each one Wendy cried harder.

I heard the belt drop to the floor. "Don't come back out till I get you." He said and walked back out of the room.

Jack's POV

"I'm sorry daddy! I didn't mean it!" She yelled. "You know I don't want to do this, but it's for your own good." I said and unbuckled my belt. "Pull down your skirt and underwear." I mumbled. She obeyed, probably knowing the consequences would be even worse if she didn't.

I sat on my bed and pulled her over my knees. I didn't use the belt, I kept it in the hand that I was using to hold her down with. I gave her four sharp and hard slaps to her butt, quietly told her to put her skirt and panties back on. I dropped the belt to the floor and walked to the door

"Don't come back out till I get you." I mumbled, tears running down my face.

I saw Alex looking at me when I walked into the living room. "I didn't use the belt." I mumbled. He stood up and brought me into a hug. I lost it. I started bawling into his shoulder.

"I know man. I know you didn't want to, but you had to." He mumbled into my ear.

I could hear Wendy crying, which made me cry harder.

Once I finally calmed myself down, with Alex's help, I told him he could leave. He called Lisa and asked her to pick him up. Five short minutes later, he was gone. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes for a minute.

I got up and went to our room. I opened the door and saw my little girl curled at the headboard, quietly crying.

"Baby? Come on." I said. She looked up and shook her head no. She's afraid of me.

"Honey, I'm sorry." I said as I walked to the side of the bed she was on and sat on the white carpet.

"I'm sorry. Come on, let's get you in the bath." I said. She nodded and got off of the bed. She and I walked to the bathroom.

I drew the bath water just how she liked it and asked,"Bubbles?"

"Only good girls get bubbles." She mumbled and shook her head no.

I helped her get undressed and she climbed into the tub. She sat criss cross and sat her hands on the outside of her hips.

I washed her hair and body the grabbed a towel. I helped her out of the bath and wrapped the towel around her small frame.

I carried her to my room and grabbed her a big Nirvana shirt and a pair of panties.

After she dressed herself we walked to the living room where I combed her hair out and then I made us dinner. A dinner of chicken nuggets, Mac n cheese, and some grapes that were in the fridge.

I finished our dinner and grabbed forks, drinks (mine being a coke and hers being apple juice), and carried it to the living room.

I handed her the small plate and she sat on the floor in front of the coffee table. She began eating as I found a movie to watch on Netflix. "Ooh! Can we watch Mulan?" She asked as she saw it pass by while I was scrolling. "Sure thing." I said, clicked on it, and began watching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 234 19
-COMPLETED- I wasn't wanted or needed by anyone, and I knew that far too well by now. There was nothing left for me in the cruel wrath of life until...
21.4K 671 34
ALL TIME LOW OWN TIMELINE [JACK BARAKAT x OC] Jack once had a daydream of his dream girl. When they meet, he totally forgot that he was even thinking...
9.2K 439 26
Completed June 12, 2016 DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction. The only thing real in this fic are the characters. The scenarios in this book most likely...
29K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...