sister? garroths twin

By GalixyVSStars

you are garroths twin sister andu fall in love with laurance your twins BFF. also Vylad is there to and Zane... More

HIM! 2
so cute together 3
sorry
New book
sorry again
happy holloween

sister? 1

219 3 0
By GalixyVSStars

Don't play song yet wait I know u!!!!! Also this is kattie's pov aka you.

I was running in the woods from Zane and his gaurds. I finally got tired of running and I tripped over a rock and fell.
Kattie:OWWW
Zane: well hello sister I see u got hurt. He started laughing.
Kattie: go take he home try to.
Zane: I will gaurds get her!
Then all the gaurds tryed to get me but t fought back untill one of the gaurds cut me.
Kattie: AAAAHHHH!! Why?
Zane: I told u not to kill her!
Then I fainted and stoped breathing so it looked like I was dead. ( I know u can't stop breathing)

Zane' pov

I saw her fall to the ground dead. I just got up and left mad.
Zane: I told u not to kill her!
Gaurd: sorry Boss.
I just keep running home Nader then ever.

Garroth's pov

I was walking in the woods and saw a girl crying. I walked over to her and she took out her sourd   but did not attack. I looked at her and saw she had a cut( the picture up there is u) I picked her up well tryed.

Kattie's pov

He tryed to pick me up but I made myself fall. I stood up and got in my fighting stance. I then fealt a pain in my leg it was gushing out blood. I then a min later I fainted. I fealt someone catch me and carry me some where.

Time Skip to when u woke up

I woke up to the same guard he saw me and hugged me.
Gaurd: Kattie your alive I thought u died.
Kattie: how do u know my name? Gaurd: 1. We're family. 2 I'm your twin. 3 I'm your TWIN!
Kattie: prove it that your him.
Then the gaurd took of his helmet to show my.... twin.
How how how you died after a year I died.
Garroth: well yeah do u remember Vylad?
Kattie: yeah why?
Then he left and I was alone. Garroth then came dack with.... Vylad. I tryed to walk to Vylad to hug him but failed I fell. Then  i fell some one catch me I look up and see Vylad. Vylad then hugged me and I hugged back.
Kattie: Vylad I missed u.
Vylad: I missed u to. Kattie?
Kattie: yeah?
Vylad: are u a shadow night?
Kattie: well... don't be afraid... but... yeah I am.
Vylad: so am I
Kattie:  really
Vylad then kissed my four head and hugged me more. Then my brothers started fighting over me like kids. I then turns into my shadow night form and walked out. They followed me and garroth graded my arm.
Garroth: where are u going?
Kattie: well I'm leaving because your fighting over me.
Vylad: well we want to show u the new village.
Kattie: just how about u both take me to see the new village.
Both: ok
Then they lead me to a portal they pushed me in and I ran.

Vylad's pov

We pushed her throw the portal and started fighting after we were bone we went through. I could not find her any where.
Vylad: I can't feal her arora.
Garroth: we have to find her.
Then we ran into the woods untill we heard a person singing. I walked up to the person and hide behind a tree. I looked at the person and saw Kattie I should have known. ( play the song and listen to the song Iis over then read more)
------------------------------------------------------
After she was done singing I walked out to her. She got scared and tranced formed into a shadow night and pinned me. She let go after she saw it was me.
Kattie: how did u find me?
Garroth: I have no clue we just ran into the woods.
Kattie: not u two.
Vylad: then who?
Kattie: an old friend of mine. Look behind u.
Then we turned around and saw....

  Hey all my star's I left u at a cliffhanger HAHAHA! Next chapter should be out in two days or tomorrow. Hope u liked the first chapter. This is my first book how is it so far?
     Love, Galixy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.6K 31
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
408K 23.9K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
271K 32.3K 17
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...