so cute together 3

Dont play song... hope u like it.

Kattie's pov

I woke up to laurance shirtless and sleeping with me. I got out of bed and went to get some clothes from cadenza. After I got the clothes on I walked out to her.
Cadenza: wow your pritty. (clothes up at the top)
Kattie: thanks...I have to go.
Then I left and ran into Vylad.
Vylad: hey sis what's up?
Kattie: nothing have u seen my twin?
Vylad: yeah in the gaurd tower.
Kattie: thanks bye
Vylad: bye
Then I left to go to the woods to sing. ( play song keep reading)

Vylad's pov

We were walking together when we herd singing from the mountain. We walked up it saw Kattie singing and dancing.
Laurance: she is so cute. Her voice is amazing.
Garroth: she only sings that song when she is in love.
Vylad: u can so tell that she loves laurance.
Laurance is so red like an apple.
Danta: oh look at laurance he is blushing so hard.
Then I looked over where Kattie wa singingshe was gone.Then I got tackled by Kattie.
Kattie: were u stalking me?
Vylad: get off of he sis!
Laurance: if u bont get off of him then I'll tickle u.
Kattie: NO
Laurance: u asked for it.
Then laurance and garroth started tickling her and I helped.we tickled her untill it got dark.

Laurence's pov

Kattie looked tired so I stop ticking her and carried her to my house. She fell asleep in my arms but woke up when we got to my house. I put her on my bed and I got in to and we started loving each other. I started to kiss her neck and she giggled. I then moved to her lips and we started making out. I then started to take off our shirts. I stoped and looked at her in awe.
Laurance: wow your hot.
Kattie: so are u
She then put her hand on my abbs and ran her hand throw them. Then like fiveteen miners we fell asleep.

Vylad's pov

I went to go check on Kattie cause I know laurance. I looked throw the bedroom window and saw them sleeping. They had no shirts on I knew this would happen. I weren't to go tell garroth what happend. I got to his house and claimed throw the window then went into his room.
Vylad: garroth wake up I have some thing to tell u about the two lovers.
Garroth: tell me now!
I then told him everything what I saw.
Garroth: NO laurance not on her why!
Then I passed out prodoly because how tired I was.

Garroth's pov

After Vylad fell asleep I put him on my bed. Then I got into bed beside him. I will yell at laurance tomorrow. Then I fell asleep.

Hey star's I hope u liked this chapter. I love u all. Love Galixy