Wonderwall

By Boone98

Samantha was a rebel and aggressive girl,she was studying the college but her life changes when she meets a g... More

Rebel girl
I'm fine
My life
Bad day
A kiss never forgotten
Meeting a new friend
Detective broken
Liam and Sam
Confession
We broke up
A new beginning
Edward's feet
Taking care of him
Happy birthday my love
Nigthmare
Holidays with him
I'm yours
The worst day
Losing memory
A little part of us
Giving him happiness
Loving you
a new family

it's a girl

6 0 0
By Boone98

I woke up and I got dressed as Edward prepared the breakfast but before we'll go to the doctor because I wanna know how is my baby,so the breakfast could wait.
We arrived to the clinic and I sat besides Edward who was thinking about his baby.
-Samantha Vega, please come with me I'll check you in. Your boyfriend can come in.-she said as we entered.
I was being checked and in the screen we could see our baby. We were crying of happiness and then the doctor said
-well, I have to tell you two things:the baby it's okay and it's a girl!!!-she exclaimed and Edward kissed my belly.
-I love you Alice- he said to our daughter.
----------------
We arrived to home and we ate our breakfast
-Alice sounds good,I love you Edward- I told him and we walked to his room.
-I love you too,you make me happy always, thank you my baby.- he said.
-I will miss your crazy love towards me.- I said as I placed my hand in my belly. Suddenly I felt Alice's kicks
-me too- he said.
After 5 minutes saying this I realized me and Edward kissing harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 25.7K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
317K 18.4K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
293K 33.9K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...